• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

'Dat Hibiscus' - A Jigglypuff Compilation Video by YTS | Psymon

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Good stuff showcasing oos rest punishes and dair usage.
Cheers dude, after TheReflexWonder showed Dair comboing into Rest, I started using it much more as a mixup. It can lead to some really interesting strings :)

Kojii

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Afrooooo
3DS FC
1650-1652-7604
Nice montage, you got some pretty fearless rests in there c: How often do you hit those?

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Nice montage, you got some pretty fearless rests in there c: How often do you hit those?
Cheers dude :). I'm actually quite conservative with rests unless I've got a comfortable lead, but sometimes I just see a small window to use it, so I go for it. Hardly ever hit them online though, so never play online anymore. Thanks for the kind words though man, glad you liked it :)

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
Reads! Combos! Ledge cancels! Almost absolutely everything that is the most up to date with the meta, other than jab locks, which not very many of us can pull off a lot, so you get a A+!! Nice Montage!!

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Thanks man :) I can only seem to do jab locks on Battlefield, so anyone who knows me always bans it :p shield-break under a platform is perfect to start a jab lock combo, but yeah, none in this vid unfortunately. Thanks for the kind words though :) glad you enjoyed it

Kojii

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Afrooooo
3DS FC
1650-1652-7604
Thanks man :) I can only seem to do jab locks on Battlefield, so anyone who knows me always bans it :p shield-break under a platform is perfect to start a jab lock combo, but yeah, none in this vid unfortunately. Thanks for the kind words though :) glad you enjoyed it
You do those kind of locks on halberd and lylat too :)

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
A lot of tournaments I've been to have banned Halberd, but Lylat is good, yeah. I enjoy Dreamland too, but not really experimented with locks on there. The platforms are probably too high (?)

Kojii

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Afrooooo
3DS FC
1650-1652-7604
A lot of tournaments I've been to have banned Halberd, but Lylat is good, yeah. I enjoy Dreamland too, but not really experimented with locks on there. The platforms are probably too high (?)
They're too high on DL and on lylat you can only do it on the platforms on the side towards the middle.
Edit: Might be different if the stage decides to tilt while they're falling

Last edited:
Top Bottom