• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DASHIZWIZ/LAMBCHOPS Vids UPDATED!1/15/08 Feat.CHUDAT,LINGUINI, ksp,COLBOL

Renth

Smash Hero
I want a MM with both of you next gigs. Seeing how brawls delayed i figure you should atleast be there chops.

calmchaos

Smash Apprentice
those KSN vs Shiz matches were some of the most amazing stuff I have ever seen...
I don't understand how people can move that fast and with that much accuracy; it was friggin incredible. Makes my fox/falco look like bowser.

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
those KSN vs Shiz matches were some of the most amazing stuff I have ever seen...
I don't understand how people can move that fast and with that much accuracy; it was friggin incredible. Makes my fox/falco look like bowser.
when you think fast you can move fast its how the game works lol. yea they do move fast cuz they are constanly predicting their opponents moves.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
when you think fast you can move fast its how the game works lol. yea they do move fast cuz they are constanly predicting their opponents moves.
that was... maybe... that's what I lacked all this time. Thanks for mentioning that.

Top Bottom