• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dash attack into Dair frame link

CrispyTac0z

Smash Rookie
As far as some Diddy Kong expertise goes, I'm pretty sure anyone knows about Diddy's last hit of the dash attack into an off-stage Dair spike. This technique is pretty useful for some Diddy Kong players with stages to their favor such as FD or BF. A good setup for this would be a banana peel hit while the opponent is near the edge of the stage and sends the opponent upwards with a fram that can lead to a jump and a Dair.

DISCUSS.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Yes but its never a combo SH or FH. You catch people with bad DI or do not expect this.

rvkevin

Smash Lord
Is there any merit to Dash Attack -> Glide Toss Up -> SH Dair being a combo?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
slam dunk is too good. ive seen computers airdodge it tho. and jumping just gives more possibilities of error to spread o.o u can glide toss upwards then upair/fair or w.e but thats if ur opponent hates airdodging. no real combo off dash attack>glide toss really its more of an awesome tech chase if anything.

o.o dunno about this enough tho.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
I believe its one of those "combos" where the opponent has to react immediately or otherwises they eat the dair. so its a great mixup but its not a true combo.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Only true dash attack combos: Dash attack up tilt, dash attack uair, dash attack fair, and dash attack upsmash at very low percents/nair (don't use this, just listing it.)

fZk

Smash Lord
It almost never works, but when it does is pretty sweet. I do try it if the opportunity come, you never know...

ADHD

Smash Hero
It also depends on their DI over the edge, dair only works if they DI away (assuming they don't airdodge).

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lol yeah Gnes and Adhd are right.. its not a definite or else snake would have no chance against us lolz. but I think Adhd already listed all the possible dash attack combos.

Top Bottom