• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DARKSIDE COMICS BRAWL # 2 1v1/2v2 Tournament - SARASOTA, FL - April 26, 08

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
NEW Tournament Venue

yeah but otru listen......

were gonna start hosting these at a really nice venue with cash payout instead....i told rafael not even to host this one bc darkside is so ghey about giving cash away(even though its legal)

but next one will be huge/cash payout for sure..def round up the testament and bring em down itll be way worth it
Over 2000+ square feet, 8 42-inch TVs along the walls, a theater-style projector for friendlies, a WIDE-OPEN area, two pool tables in the middle, and its cash payouts...
Its a GREAT venue...

Abe & I are currently getting everything ready for our next tourney...sometime in June...

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Well, I don't know what to say...

I guess you're MAD? That I'm "proud" of winning a tourny in Spring Hill and happened to MENTION it in MY OWN thread. I don't even think I've ever met you but you seem to have something against me so, DO YOU I guess, if thats how you feel, thats how you feel.

Its kinda harsh to just come in here and call this a noob tourny when you've never been to one or seen the skill level of any of the players here. But hey, DO YOU...
And I don't believe in luck, only skill. Thanks for coming on here and letting us know how you feel man.

Oh and yeah, we didn't make it out of pools, but you and my teammate were tied for 4th place in your pool, and you guys had a tiebreaker which you won, but I guess you still consider him a noob. We also placed 7th in teams, but hey, I got nothing I need to prove to you so, I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot even though we've never met.

I still think you're a skilled player, maybe we can still play some time and I'm sorry you feel that way, later...
lol, I sandbagged my pool, and I believe I had the one of the hardest pools there. I had Galeon, Tommy G, HungryBox, Halo5, and Pink... sorry to the other players I forgot your names.

I went captain falcon, Wolf, toonlink, lucas, and some other characters I dont even play. So don't give me that tied with 4th bull**** in my pool, as I didn't even want to make it outta my pool cuz it was so late.

*note: I didn't sandbag galeon/tommyG/hbox... everyone else... ya. sorry, "it was me not you"
Raef though, I take back what I say, you seem like a nice kid after all, and we did get off in the wrong foot, with your post about GW, and how you beat bane and all that jazz...
polmex im a nice guy, I just like puttin cocky ppl in their place. (ex Rok/NoJ) and yes that tourney is very noob.

only good ppl there are Abe,Raef,pink,Polmex... and like 2 more ppl i didnt mention. Abe go win this.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
Tournie was amazing today...

final set with boosley---gooooood **** man i really respect you and your brother as players...

this tournament has the potential to be really nice....

we did cash prizes today and are going to from now on, so this might actually be one of the better venues in florida to have big tournies(its way bigger than gigs)

xYz- bring the testament with you next time cause were going to hype the next one hard...boosley brought his crew down with him and can tell you how nice the venue is..these tournies are not as scrubby as one would think...

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Yea, nice tourney. Smaller than last time but some new faces an new talent. I got 4th =(, mainly cuz I was stupid against Abe.

Abe, I wanna tell yah. Last time im usin Luigi against you bro. DDD is gonna chain grab your *** now xD. That was stupid an very stubborn of me. I thought I could take your WAr, knowin full well that I cant beat him with my Luigi. But hey, Ill learn.

An holy ****, Ted Boosley is for real. I thought my Luigi had him...but Idk, the man is very good. Never really faced a Ike like him, of his caliber. Underestimated him completely, never ever goin to do that again. And Nevvvver ever goin to use DDD against an Ike =). Big mistake.

This tourney was raw. Next 1 should be big. Now thats its cash payout, 60, 40 %. Ima bring home that money next time xD.

And holy **** pink, R.O.B. is somethin to worry about. xD, Luigi couldn't handle him, but DDD chain grabbed that *** to infinity xD. Can't wait till Gigs an next Darkside tourney.

OmegaWeapon

Smash Apprentice
I did horrible

No Johns..........

I can relate dude, i didn't do so hot as well.

Only because i got counterpicked, can't fight ROB too well yet. Hate ROB w/ a passion now. Guess i better get some other characters in shape for next time.

Still this was a great tourney and i hope to bring 100% to it next go when you guys hype it a little more, i don't wanna be seen as just "average" just because of yesterday.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
for sure abe we'll try to be there next time, and good **** for placing, that wario of yours is really good

thanks man i appreciate it...i had en epic set with boosley for finals

1. abe
2. ted boosley
3. raef
4. polmex

were the final results for singles...boosleys brother would have placed top four but he forfitted to ted so he could advance lol..

but next one will be fvcking great everyone has seen how nice it is and its really not too far from anywhere...i want this **** to blow up, cause the MFL scene if uber weak...

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
Results

lol, I sandbagged my pool, and I believe I had the one of the hardest pools there. I had Galeon, Tommy G, HungryBox, Halo5, and Pink... sorry to the other players I forgot your names.

I went captain falcon, Wolf, toonlink, lucas, and some other characters I dont even play. So don't give me that tied with 4th bull**** in my pool, as I didn't even want to make it outta my pool cuz it was so late.

*note: I didn't sandbag galeon/tommyG/hbox... everyone else... ya. sorry, "it was me not you"
Raef though, I take back what I say, you seem like a nice kid after all, and we did get off in the wrong foot, with your post about GW, and how you beat bane and all that jazz...
polmex im a nice guy, I just like puttin cocky ppl in their place. (ex Rok/NoJ) and yes that tourney is very noob.

only good ppl there are Abe,Raef,pink,Polmex... and like 2 more ppl i didnt mention. Abe go win this.
Thanks xYz, I appreciate it, *FRESH SLATE* hope we can play some friendlies at the next Gigs.
Abe DID win, there was SERIOUS competition between the top 5 players.

The results are in:

DARKSIDE COMICS BRAWL #2 1v1/2v2 TOURNAMENT RESULTS - Sarasota, FL - April 26th 08'

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
How amny people went to this.

Sighrax is gonna be pissed.

I beat Abe in tourney!

Good **** Abe!!!!

Tall skinny mofo.

who is this again???

cause i never lost in singles i went straight through winners to finals for the victoryy..

nvm this is dooooo dazzle thats right...yeah ur ddd beat me at my first tournie brawl bash 2 sonnnnnn...and whyd u say sighrax is gonna be pissed was he gonna come or something?

Top Bottom