• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darkrain vs. Silent Spectre vs. G-Reg...PLACE YOUR BETS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoap

Smash Master
DarkRoom said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tope

SS was the least unimpressive.

Doesn't that mean the same thing as he was the most impressive?
No it means that SS is not the least impressive, meaning he could be the 2nd most impressive or the most impressive.

Also I think Tope prob meant he was the least impressive, which is hard to believe but then again Isai's style isnt that impressive but it is very effective.

Scar

#HarveyDent
No it means that SS is not the least impressive, meaning he could be the 2nd most impressive or the most impressive.
No, Darkroom was right. Least unimpressive means that everyone else was more unimpressive which leaves SS as the most impressive.

5 on G-Reg. He uses the 3rd person. I like that in a Falcon.

thechunkylover

Smash Apprentice
Let me go over the pros and cons, I am aware of

DarkRain

Pros

-Plays professionaly
- Apparently can pull off amazing combos

Cons

-Never seen him play

Gregulate

Pros

-Plays professionally
-Uses same color falcon as I
-Goes on smash boards, I guess that's one

Cons
-Never seen him play

Silent Spectre

Pros
-Plays professionally
-Have seen him play
-Found smash boards through SS vid
-Fellow Asian

Cons
-Plays green falcon, Ewww

My verdict: I guess SS

I wonder who gregulate will vote for...

technomancer

Smash Champion
$5 says g-reg has the biggest fanbase on smashboards
TA group sex ftw (TA needs more T+A in my opinion)

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
All of the little combo bltches are going to be really upset haha.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Let me go over the pros and cons, I am aware of

DarkRain

Pros

-Plays professionaly
- Apparently can pull off amazing combos

Cons

-Never seen him play

Gregulate

Pros

-Plays professionally
-Uses same color falcon as I
-Goes on smash boards, I guess that's one

Cons
-Never seen him play

Silent Spectre

Pros
-Plays professionally
-Have seen him play
-Found smash boards through SS vid
-Fellow Asian

Cons
-Plays green falcon, Ewww

My verdict: I guess SS

I wonder who gregulate will vote for...
hands down, least informative post ive ever seen.

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman

technomancer

Smash Champion
ok ok $5 on Darkrain cuz I need the money lol. No Johns guys, Dark has more tournament experience than any of the above, and is amazingly consistant, though he lives in a kinda mediocre region he still plays with a ton of players the place in the MLGs (Dope, Vidjo, etc). G-reg and SS are mad good, but they just don't cut it against the top 20 (unless Husband is still in that lolllllz)

When was the last time he and Isai had dittos for best Falcon? Have they ever?

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I vote $5 on the half of kirbulate that averages 10 kills per match (2 of them on me)

Razed

Smash Ace
Greg is a sexy falcon, but that's why he's probably not going to win. He doesn't play it safe, and often suicides a few times a match, which will probably cost him alot

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Joe, it's 2 am here and your post made me wake up my aunt/uncle, I'm pretty sure...

$6 on G-reg, cause 6 isn't like, 50 and these other astronomical numbers that ppl have been pulling from their head that obviously won't get recognized. I figure KDJ must acknowledge only a 1 dollar increase and make it valid. The reason G-reg wins is b/c he's the only person who can 5 stock you in a 4 stock match, all the while making you think you're winning, the only person to get a kill by firing Falcon's nipple cups at the opponent, and the first person ever to get a triple kill and suicide at the same time all w/one knee. And if he hasn't done it yet, he will. Now no more of the "regional bias" bull ****. G's got support from DC to Beverly Hills. And if that's not stardom, idk what is...

Nurok

Smash Lord
Darkrain and SS are very good
but Greg... is just god like
Did u know that with one knee, he created and destroyed 500000 species of bugs? and that everytime he lands a knee, another person is born? and that everytime he loses, a nother perosn dies(sad=()
that is greg for you.
and he also remembers how the world is made, when he landed the knee onto the star that created the big boom.
thus the world was created.
5 bucks on greg

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Joe, it's 2 am here and your post made me wake up my aunt/uncle, I'm pretty sure...

$6 on G-reg, cause 6 isn't like, 50 and these other astronomical numbers that ppl have been pulling from their head that obviously won't get recognized. I figure KDJ must acknowledge only a 1 dollar increase and make it valid. The reason G-reg wins is b/c he's the only person who can 5 stock you in a 4 stock match, all the while making you think you're winning, the only person to get a kill by firing Falcon's nipple cups at the opponent, and the first person ever to get a triple kill and suicide at the same time all w/one knee. And if he hasn't done it yet, he will. Now no more of the "regional bias" bull ****. G's got support from DC to Beverly Hills. And if that's not stardom, idk what is...
This post, made me cry... it was so beautiful... seriously.

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
$5 on SS. He's pure insanity. I'd bet up to 10 though honestly but since the rules only permit five.

SS never struggles to win... Even if you had the power to read his mind or see the future, you'd still lose! He never thinks "how can I win" but instead "which way should I win"

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
I vote 15$ for a win on my part, I'd hit them in back of the head while they were playing and I'd just jack their ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom