• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darklink Presents "Pre-Devastation Round Robin" JUNE 12th, Arizona feat. Forward

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Duffy! <3

I think the only matches left are me vs. Chris, me vs. Kira, and me vs. Forward in Loser's Finals. I think the second match of Winner's semis was recorded, but not the first one since we played that one on a different TV.

Duff0

Smash Ace
I have you vs Kira, and 2 sets of you vs Forward left to upload (one of which has just the second game, and the other is 5 games, but the third one got cut off so I'm not gonna upload it)

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
oh ****, i didn't think the whole set would go up lol. Thanks though
dude your bowser could of done better I think against Lone from what I saw... Unless he wasn't trying... You just need to work on what to do against counteracting Mach Tornado... your bowser was pretty decent looking, but you were a bit slow on the reaction it looked like... and you walked into it at times it looked like too. idk looked like you had potential though. you shielded really well though, but you need to do more attacks or something after for a counter. something anything. that is just what i saw. I liked how you did attack from the top of the mach tornado and got Lonewolf with the bowser bomber, but this is also possible i think with Dair.

Nice luigi and games btw. still looking through everyones games. :)

Duff0

Smash Ace
Oh wow I didn't even notice that you said you only wanted the first one in the PM. My bad, big guy

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Oh wow I didn't even notice that you said you only wanted the first one in the PM. My bad, big guy
No worries at all! <33

Does anyone have footage on an SD card from other tvs? I'm particularly interested in Lonewolf v. Silly Kyle.

Duff0

Smash Ace
Yeah I have like 5 or so matches. It's really hard to tell who is who, because usually if I can't tell (mk dittos lol) I just look at their playstyle but I don't know how anyone in b- plays

Top Bottom