• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark.Pch (float cancel and more)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well, I decided to take some of your advice from you guys. I think I use FC more than I did before, and it was hard to fight well with it, im not to well at controlling it in a fight, like not move into an attack and leave myself open but I think I made some improvement

I really want some edge guard tips cause im really bad at it, anyone who fights me, they can return back to the stage NP it seems. *sigh*

Also rate my Peach now. I would really be greatful, and here I have matches of me winning and loseing so you can see my mistakes and help me out. thanks in advance

Me Vs Jash

Me Vs Jash #2

Me Vs Jash#3

Me and Jash#4

Im sorry but I only have matches of me fighing jash that are new right now, I hope to get more soon. please tips and all. Im like desprate here, and rate me as well, 1-10, 1 bein the worst. TY

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
Edge Guard tips:
float next to the floor with your back facing away from the stage... start floating away from the stage just next to the stage though so if your float runs out or you stop doing it you can drop and grab the ledge. The purpose of this is to be able to back air your opponent if they try to get above the stage with their recovery and if they are coming from below and try to sweetspot the ledge you can drop down and grab the ledge.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Uh...wow, thanks dude. I'll give this a try, im like scared to get attack while trying stuff like this, which is way im like a lil girl to try it. but I'll go for it. thanks man!

Top Bottom