• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark.Pch Combo Video, Dark.Pch Combo Video!!! Is here at last!! ^_______^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yes, Its been nearly a Year since I made one of myself. And now I have got another combo video of myself. Now these combos are from real matches. and all on youtube. so no fixed matches here people ^____^.
Im not pro and the vid may not be like the pro Peaches out there. But I do try my best to do what I can. I want to become one, and my girlfriend beleive I have what it takes. and so do my friends. So I may not be one, or maybe even not close to it. but I do try my best that I can.so I hope you enjoy my video. comments or all kind are welcome. Rate the video too if you want. Thanks in advance for watching. I hope you really like it. I tried my best and worked hard to make it good. so if I failed its ok to say so. I'll try harder next time. Hope you enjoy my combo video ^____________^

Now sit back and relax. Grab a soda with you wish. and some food to get comfortable. and enjoy the show. Show time!!

Dark.Pch 2

Binx

Smash Master
Your peach is much better than mine, good job, I would suggest you use less ub though, its kind of dangerous, especially since you lose your jump, I couldnt watch the whole vid cause of the quality. But not bad at all. And for the most part good music, it deffinately fits the mood.

Boot Bunny1

Smash Cadet
very nice combos! i find it hard to believe that some of my friends think peach is a weak character. she has excellent recovery and her turnip attack owns. you really did put her to the test! :roll:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Your peach is much better than mine, good job, I would suggest you use less ub though, its kind of dangerous, especially since you lose your jump, I couldnt watch the whole vid cause of the quality. But not bad at all. And for the most part good music, it deffinately fits the mood.
Thanks for the comment. and for the u_B, I know its risky, but I do it too finish up combos, at times I get cocky and use it with out a combo, But I know how to use the Up-B for comboes. Not many Peach players use it. To be honest, I have not really seen a Peach player use it at all on youtube expect Mike G. But if I set it up right I can finish it and not get punish for it, I rarely do. even if I miss.

very nice combos! i find it hard to believe that some of my friends think peach is a weak character. she has excellent recovery and her turnip attack owns. you really did put her to the test! :roll:
Thanks, Im very creative with Peach comboes at times. I think thats one of the best things I have in the game. maybe. And I do my Best to make Peach stand out.:)

SHINE FX

Smash Apprentice
Nice vid and nice combos. I second as Peach myself, but it's pretty obvious that you're a lot better. You use your Up B really well, and I like the trance music. :)

If I get the time, I might post something some vids of mine for advice. =D

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
A super, hyper, awesome, ultra, mega..... etc...... Peach! I loved how you made the vid even though I didn't see all of it. I'm just not sure about how you use the UpB excessively, but that use of the parasol was used effectively!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Nice vid and nice combos. I second as Peach myself, but it's pretty obvious that you're a lot better. You use your Up B really well, and I like the trance music. :)

If I get the time, I might post something some vids of mine for advice. =D
Ha ha, thanks dude. My Girlfriend gave me the songs so you can thank her for it. and yea Im pretty good with the Up-B. thanks

And I would love to help you with your Peach and give advice anytime

A super, hyper, awesome, ultra, mega..... etc...... Peach! I loved how you made the vid even though I didn't see all of it. I'm just not sure about how you use the UpB excessively, but that use of the parasol was used effectively!
LOL!!! thanks and im good with the parasol combos. I love that combo, its my favorite and I guess you can say its my signature move

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman

And I would love to help you with your Peach and give advice anytime
Mind helping me if I post some of my videos? I never play Peach because I'm terrible. I only play her if I want to try something new or something. I know Peach is a very good character, but it's just that I can't do much. (My opponents a bad players though..)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
good ****. it was entertaining. cant wait till my combo vid. lol. see you at the weekly 2morrow

4Sh0
Im not going to any more weelkies till after the KF tourny, saving up for it as much as I can

Mind helping me if I post some of my videos? I never play Peach because I'm terrible. I only play her if I want to try something new or something. I know Peach is a very good character, but it's just that I can't do much. (My opponents a bad players though..)

Sure, I would be happy to help you out ^__________^

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
Naturally I play an" okay" Peach which I never pick because I feel skill-less. I'd better make a new topic and stop wasting a post here. :D

I just can't comprehend how to get a fast and efficient Peach.

D20

Smash Lord
I agree with alot of the other posts. It was entertaining.

Still, most of those combos were a result of horrible DI from your opponents. Your mindgames into grabs were really nice though.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This belongs in Misc. Videos.
Opps, thats right, its a combo video. Im so sorry, I never really been in this room before, its my first time so I did not know. Yet I should have read what it says before clicking on this room. once again im sorry. Now I know all combo videos for all types of smashers to view Belong here.

I agree with alot of the other posts. It was entertaining.

Still, most of those combos were a result of horrible DI from your opponents. Your mindgames into grabs were really nice though.
Yea Thier DI help me at times. But you cant always know where to DI for you dont know what attack will follow up next. it can be something you wont expect. So it happens. thanks for the comment. ^_________^

Top Bottom