• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Danimals and Mr.Pbodys Team Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Yeah, after you edited it.

Get ***** danny.

EDIT:

OMG this is the biggest joke of a video I have ever seen.

"LISTEN TO THE REST OF THE SONG GUYS ITS TOO GOOD"

OMG this **** is funny.
Like, I'm not even sure who this combo video belongs to. It can belong to anyone who played in any of the clips. There is nothing one sided about this video.
You guys killed each other like 10 times.

Holy **** this is the funniest trailer i have ever seen.

So funny that it should be stickied.

Zoap

Smash Master
i loled at the last part cuz i turned off the volume cuz i didnt like the song :)

CAOS

Smash Journeyman

Get ***** danny.

EDIT:

OMG this **** is funny.
Like, I'm not even sure who this combo video belongs to. It can belong to anyone who played in any of the clips. There is nothing one sided about this video.

A DONT HATE APPRIECIATE

BUT THE FALCON AND FOX IS ME AND MR.PBODY AKA OSCAR IS FALCO THATS IT

LuCKy

Smash Master

Get ***** danny.

EDIT:

OMG this **** is funny.

lol hugos **** talk is so funny especially when its about danny lmao

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
lol good **** :p
whos the Link?
ALL OF THE MATCHES ON THIS TRAILER WERE TOURNEY MATCHES BUT WERE GOING TO START RECORDING SOON SO THATS WHY THERE WAS LACK OF FOOTAGE AND COMBOS BUT GUARENTEE THE REAL VID IS GOING TO HAVE ALOT OF TEAM COMBOS AND IM PROBLY GOING TO USE THE SONG IN THIS ONE FOR THE FINAL MONTAGE LOL, BUT I FORGOT WHO THE LINK WAS,

Knivez

Smash Ace
this is a joke right? i dont think i get it.

but omg the funniest **** in the video is at the beginning. You got a pic of pbody looking flamboyant as F UCK, followed by a 4 second clip of decent ****.

then you got a picture of Danimals looking like a poor boy from Oliver Twist and what follows is this LONG A$$ video of him trying to "****" a marth. Dude it was supposed to be impressive **** footage, not a whole f ucking match.

you were off the stage TWICE in your so called "**** mode".

this is a bigger joke than Romeo's marth.

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
this is a joke right? i dont think i get it.

but omg the funniest **** in the video is at the beginning. You got a pic of pbody looking flamboyant as F UCK, followed by a 4 second clip of decent ****.

then you got a picture of Danimals looking like a poor boy from Oliver Twist and what follows is this LONG A$$ video of him trying to "****" a marth. Dude it was supposed to be impressive **** footage, not a whole f ucking match.

you were off the stage TWICE in your so called "**** mode".

this is a bigger joke than Romeo's marth.

It was **** mode cause i was at high damage and i came back thats right, inplus i was limited to footage i said this already, by the way for the final footage ill be using captain falcon not fox and in some of the footage i used falcon. cause falcon is my main now.

AND MIKE Y YOUR THE MARTH IN SOME OF THIS TRAILER LOL LOOK AT IT AND I SHINE YOU TO TREYVNS FOWARD SMASH AND THEN BACK AIR TREYVN YEAH TRUE **** LOL go look at that part it starts at 1:43

The Game II

Smash Champion
ALL OF THE MATCHES ON THIS TRAILER WERE TOURNEY MATCHES BUT WERE GOING TO START RECORDING SOON SO THATS WHY THERE WAS LACK OF FOOTAGE AND COMBOS BUT GUARENTEE THE REAL VID IS GOING TO HAVE ALOT OF TEAM COMBOS AND IM PROBLY GOING TO USE THE SONG IN THIS ONE FOR THE FINAL MONTAGE LOL, BUT I FORGOT WHO THE LINK WAS,
So basically the next time you go to shuffle and cut, you're going to record your matches, because if you do it anywhere else you'll go 2 and out and you'll use your knives won't have enough footage to do a combo video.

--GCII

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
AND MIKE Y YOUR THE MARTH IN SOME OF THIS TRAILER LOL LOOK AT IT AND I SHINE YOU TO TREYVNS FOWARD SMASH AND THEN BACK AIR TREYVN YEAH TRUE **** LOL go look at that part it starts at 1:43
Hey, hey Danny

Who's ranked?

That's what i thought

araknophobik

Smash Master
where's the set of me and kira against you guys?
and then one of mikeY and I against you guys too
both had great footage =]

this whole time i thought this was a parody video making fun of lucky/mango's team vids
...but then i realized you weren't kidding

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
What possesed you to think this was worthy of a TEASER TRAILER???

tease\ˈtēz\transitive verb: to tantalize especially by arousing desire or curiosity often without intending to satisfy it.

Aside from the desire to laugh i don think this will satisfy anything else.

Swear to god this shit can brighten up anyones day, its that funny.

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
What possesed you to think this was worthy of a TEASER TRAILER???

tease\ˈtēz\transitive verb: to tantalize especially by arousing desire or curiosity often without intending to satisfy it.

Aside from the desire to laugh i don think this will satisfy anything else.

Swear to god this shit can brighten up anyones day, its that funny.

That is DaniMals purpose in lIFe........

Dodger

Smash Ace
o.0 wow if I ever get good enough to the point where I can actually combo people and make a video, remind me not to tell anyone in this forum... XD

LuCKy

Smash Master
if i wasnt on my wii because my laptop was tooken away lol no lie i would link you all to my team trailer i mean its not bad

-edit check my sig lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom