• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
Go dallas! i hope you all do well in san antone. i wish i could go but my mom said no. yeah i know that sucks, but when you have a caring mother, itll get that way sometimes.

kidrob0t

Smash Cadet
I also want to say go Dallas, and if nothing else, you guys going should remind the people there that Dallas is a much nicer place to live than wherever they're from : )
*Also on a side note, Rage if you read this i challenge you to a moonwalk across FD battle, i have learned in these past couple days, and learned well. Although, im a right to left natural, left to right is my switch and still working on that.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
sup kidrobot, i realy wish i could play you one day, i stay not that far from rok. we should realy smash sometimes.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
That's good to know. The training is at 4 O clock on friday correct?
Going to Blue's friday? How about a maybe Falco vs whatev, 2/3, random stages. $5-10? This has nothing to do with the greatness debate between you both but I need to win a money match vs the upper level players.

KidRobo: I love you please come on Thursday. Your presence in relieving.

Donate to the SGF with your MM. I wanna represent the scrubs of Dallas. Help me out by MM me.

kidrob0t

Smash Cadet
Poot: I will definately be at Fire's on thursday, and i will even donate a dollar to your SA fund. I will money match my Marth VS your bowser. You dont have a bowser you say? well if you want the dollar you better get one : ]
Uman: arent you coming to the tourney on 11/24?

swift

Smash Journeyman
Going to Blue's friday? How about a maybe Falco vs whatev, 2/3, random stages. $5-10? This has nothing to do with the greatness debate between you both but I need to win a money match vs the upper level players.

Donate to the SGF with your MM. I wanna represent the scrubs of Dallas. Help me out by MM me.
Ok I accept your challenge. We will make it a ten dollar money match. Don't train too hard.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
We aren't doing this for fun. No fun will be had. We'll all be scowling as we play.
This made me laugh much.

I DO NOT REMEMBER THIS!!! Last night I took a total of 10mg Valium, 50mg of tramadol, 30mg of temazepam, and 7.5mg of hydrocodone from 7pm to 10pm. Around 11pm that night after not feeling any effects I drank a bottle of cheap wine. I believe that must of kick started the meds, for I don't even faintly remember anything after drinking. I do remember telling Gigi earlier that night I was scared to money match an upper level player cause I've been garbage lately, but I guess subconsciously I really wanted to MM someone good. I hope not cause then I might subconsciously love Kidrobot :dizzy::psycho::laugh: (sorry for the robo on the last post)
Despite all this I do approve of the SGF and will do the MM although I will lose :ohwell: but it'll have to be $5.

I wonder what was said before I edited the post...

HAHAHAHA! I just realized I post 29 times better than most of you scrubs when I'm ****ed up lmao :chuckle:
edit: Kidrobot I'll do the Bowser MM although I haven't touched him cause I'm preparing for SA.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Haha! MM me too! G&W vs whatever you got sir.
I plead the one, two, three, four, FIF! ($5)
Grrr. Alright. Let's do it. Gdub is to be feared, but I have the answer.
I swear I was racking my brain trying figure out who logged on my name and posted. I must have done it cause I only log on my comp or GGs.

Fire: Room for 3 setups?

So...
$5 Rbrave GDub vs. whatevs
$5 Swift anything vs. (I dunno what I meant by the maybe) Falco/Samus/Doc I guess
$5 K.G. ness vs Yoshi
$1 KidRobot Marth vs. Dirty Bow
$60 Rage kirby vs Samus
All 2/3, random stages

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
and my mario vs your anything for $1 goes to the fund.

yeah i got room, i have another room with a tv in it so we would just need another cube and copy of smash for a 3 setup deal, or you can just bring yours just incase we want to keep it in the front room.

RUNNINGBRAVE: please bring your recording stuff?? oh and dont forget kg's controller, it's been like 2 months man lol

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
You might be quicker then me but I know how you move.
hold on let me check my bull****-o-meter real quick. beep beep bull****-OVERLOAD! you do not know how i move as you have yet to beat my samus, falco, falcon and my fox the majority of the time and have yet to play my link and marth. if i go to blue's fri we well record. otherwise i will be glad to pwn you some other time on video. you will soon realize that you don't have weekly training sessions to adapt to players in your crew battle like you do with blue and this is why you probly do so 'well' against him and why you were so overestimated in consideration for this crew battle by one person. we should've just asked lg who he would have picked to play, because swift obviously has the ability to four stock blue as he mentioned at f4l's. lmfao.

...like Superman.
more like Slightlyaboveaverageman.

Go dallas! i hope you all do well in san antone.
even me?

my kirby's pretty mean james

and i accept kidrobo's moonwalk challenge

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
hold on let me check my bull****-o-meter real quick. beep beep bull****-OVERLOAD! you do not know how i move as you have yet to beat my samus, falco, falcon and my fox the majority of the time and have yet to play my link and marth. if i go to blue's fri we well record. otherwise i will be glad to pwn you some other time on video. you will soon realize that you don't have weekly training sessions to adapt to players in your crew battle like you do with blue and this is why you probly do so 'well' against him and why you were so overestimated in consideration for this crew battle by one person. we should've just asked lg who he would have picked to play, because swift obviously has the ability to four stock blue as he mentioned at f4l's. lmfao.

more like Slightlyaboveaverageman.

even me?

my kirby's pretty mean james

and i accept kidrobo's moonwalk challenge

Man i cant wait until i get to play ypu rage, you talk so much ****, and cant even beat lg's luigi. now that sux. you see unlike you, i dont talk alot of smack before i even get to see my oponent fight. but its ok, under estimate me if you want: your going to be in for a rude awakening:mad:

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
so is rage considered good in dallas or sumthing lol, dis ***** sux
hopefully ill see you at san antonio. bring your slingshot boy

Man i cant wait until i get to play ypu rage, you talk so much ****, and cant even beat lg's luigi. now that sux. you see unlike you, i dont talk alot of smack before i even get to see my oponent fight. but its ok, under estimate me if you want: your going to be in for a rude awakening:mad:
get to see my opponent fight? what the hell are you talking about like a ******, i 3 stocked lg in that set i lost(he had a full one stock advantage thanks to my negligence at brinstar and barely beat me) and have beaten him in 4 previous tourny sets. also lg is better than you will ever be so don't talk like you are anything compared to him or it suxxxxxx to lose to him, and i have beaten swift also on many occasions with a variety of characters. even though i don't remember you, you said i beat you so i probly was just sandbaggin or something on a bad day. lmfao. and why are you getting defensive like a clown, i was just asking if you wished me good luck as well wtf, i was just about to stop calling you out too, just be ready to lose your money now at drew's.

honestly lg gives me more trouble in dallas then anyone, he di's so well and i can't combo him ever. if i played him more i would be so pro. come play me sometime lg where are you man.........???

edit: uman please read posts from now on instead of red-flagging rage, this will save you money

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
i'm not going to san antonio

and you're ugly and mediocre at smash
Yeah, you're not going cause you're a dumb *** little ****. How about you shut the hell up? Seriously. You talk about how Dallas sucks so bad, and how you're so much better, yet we don't go to your th read cause houston sucks DONKEY BALLS. Seriously. And you, you're one of the ones that suck on some donkeyballs, You suck on DONKEY KONG'S balls. So, either go to San Antonio and get your *** handed to you after Roy sticks his sword up in it, or leave the Dallas smash scene alone before we find you and forward smash your face in with GimpyFish Combo (Believe me, I will do it).

So have a very good day sir! <3

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
The feud will never end. I think it is safe for you both to quit this mess. SA would have been ideal for yall to play because Dallas isn't going to Houston unless something major happens there. You telling Rage that he sucks from hundreds of miles away with no plans on meeting is pretty nubish. At least Uman and Rage are in the same city.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531

and you're ugly and mediocre at smash
Come and prove it. Or have you realized that no one backs you up on your best DK in Texas claim?

And that any average person can type on a computer?

I take that back. The average person can actually use grammer.

Actually, the truth is probably that no one would want to take your whiny *** to San Antonio to begin with. So you're just **** talking since you can't come.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
or leave the Dallas smash scene alone before we find you and forward smash your face in with GimpyFish Combo (Believe me, I will do it).
lol hope you're not talking about fighting me ***got i wish you would

The feud will never end. I think it is safe for you both to quit this mess. SA would have been ideal for yall to play because Dallas isn't going to Houston unless something major happens there. You telling Rage that he sucks from hundreds of miles away with no plans on meeting is pretty nubish. At least Uman and Rage are in the same city.
fair enough i just wanted to stir **** cuz i was bored

Come and prove it. Or have you realized that no one backs you up on your best DK in Texas claim?

And that any average person can type on a computer?

I take that back. The average person can actually use grammer.

Actually, the truth is probably that no one would want to take your whiny *** to San Antonio to begin with. So you're just **** talking since you can't come.
i only claimed to be best dk in texas a few times mainly to stir up **** for fun. i no longer say that i am becuz i really don't care, but several people in houston claim i'm the best dk in texas and thats fine with me CUZ IT SOUNDZ ABOUT RIGHT LOLZ STFU

grammar

and i have a ride to san antonio but i just don't wanna go cuz i'm doin sumthin else so stfu

and also i don't think dallas sux because i get beat by doh utd zach and bluezaft most of the time but i do think you guys suck and i do think houston is better than dallas overall so chew on that for awhile guyz

felix45

Smash Lord
who the HELL took mouf seriously? I will personally have to smack you at drew's if you took mouf seriously.

really now guys it isn't hard to figure out who is trolling and who is being serious, some of the most famous trolls are all from texas. mouf, betty, rok, Mr. C, and I'm probably missing more. but the thing is with so many trolls you HAVE to have caught onto who is trolling. I mean REALLY! use your brains!

you just proved houston > dallas by believing ANYTHING that mouf posted. ****ing morons.

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
who the HELL took mouf seriously? I will personally have to smack you at drew's if you took mouf seriously.

really now guys it isn't hard to figure out who is trolling and who is being serious, some of the most famous trolls are all from texas. mouf, betty, rok, Mr. C, and I'm probably missing more. but the thing is with so many trolls you HAVE to have caught onto who is trolling. I mean REALLY! use your brains!

you just proved houston > dallas by believing ANYTHING that mouf posted. ****ing morons.
quit posting i nthe dallas thread, only I may dance!

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
so is rage considered good in dallas or sumthing lol, dis ***** sux
hay dude, im the only one who can talk down on rage like that. and why do you talk in our thread, go back to houston and talk, your just lame.

Rage: i appreciate your so called kindness, and when this is all over, im sure we could be good friends, but when uman has a fight, he doesnt back down. we're still on for our mm, and yes, i will be ready.(and special good lucks to Rok,rawr,jimmy,blue, and yes,rage)

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Go money match some old man in N64.-- Rage
Jake is right. Back to Lubbock with you. poot

Who the fuck is Royal? Random as hell.

Fire's weekly saved Dallas smash. Fire you're mm me too...har.
Swift I'll do $10.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
NAHH..... you dont even know. That royal guy, his peach will **** you.

lol jk he's scrubtacular, yeah, i said it son.

anyways yes my weekly sf does kick major butt, especially with all the money flying around :-)

good show everybody, especially boomstick, you suprised me man.

and dont worry brave, i still have faith in your G&W.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
Rage: i appreciate your so called kindness, and when this is all over, im sure we could be good friends, but when uman has a fight, he doesnt back down. we're still on for our mm, and yes, i will be ready.(and special good lucks to Rok,rawr,jimmy,blue, and yes,rage)
good man
and dont worry brave, i still have faith in your G&W.
me too. you're only allowed to lose to me at san antonio.

good seeing you again david

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom