• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

runningbrave9

Smash Cadet
$10 says i get poot, rage, or runningbrave in the 1st round
Just show up at 1, the tournament wouldn't start at noon anyway.

Jared, do you have a bracket program or should I bring my laptop?

Also, who wants to play tomorrow? I'm looking forward to having free time.
I do have a bracket program and i when i make the bracket everybody will be put into regions that way you wont have to play somebody that you play all the time in the first round.

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
uhh crapp i wanna go to this butt this is kinda far for me.
Rok: you say you know how to get there on bus??
what bus numbers do i take?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
uhh crapp i wanna go to this butt this is kinda far for me.
Rok: you say you know how to get there on bus??
what bus numbers do i take?
I just know there is a bus that heads that way in Rowlette. Just got to Dart.org and put in your information, and their information. Also, you said you live by the westmoreland station right? YOU'RE ABOUT 8 Minutes away from me then! I believe anyway, The westmoreland station isn't far from me at all! xD, We could play all the time and you could join BKM!

BWAHHA ALL: I'm like, Fifth best in Dallas! >;O SO, I'MMA MOVE ON UP IN THE RANKINGS NOW!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
DoH, Bluezaft, UTDzach, poot, Rage, RunningBrave, SBW...

I dig. I'll hit up the crew.
Does Darkness of Heart still play? I never counted him or SBW since they hardly ever come to smash tournaments (So I placed them aside).

As far as regulars go, The order would be

BlueZaft, UTD, Poot, Rage, RagnaRoK, RunningBrave

So, to get to "True" Fifth, I guess I'll just have to continuously defeat yoiu and rage and eventually blue. (His Shiek gives me hell). UTD I can beat, but only with Falco.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
did rok just say he was fifth. you wouldn't be top ten if we were to make a list that is accurate.

interesting note: i played 5 hours today only losing twice.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Yes DoH and SBW play. They just both live 50 minutes away. I played SBW recently (he's really good) and of course DoH still plays, he's travelled more than anyone in DFW for tournaments.

blue, booya, boris, doh, firegod, poot, rage, sbw, utd, maybe brave, and our newcomer Geo/Nephilim (has anybody besides me even bothered to look up his vids on youtube? He's darn good and he will take your money, Rok. Look for Geo vs. Simna and Kev$. That IS the correct Geo, right?)

That puts you at either 11 or 12. And this is when Drew, Chang, and Wobbles are out of town for school.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
it wouldn't be close seriously, when you consider everyone that's here, kirbykid, marcus, fmatt, melee1, swift and ... did someone say scav.

someone make a ranking list to encourage individual improvement (yea right!)

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Yes DoH and SBW play. They just both live 50 minutes away. I played SBW recently (he's really good) and of course DoH still plays, he's travelled more than anyone in DFW for tournaments.

blue, booya, boris, doh, firegod, poot, rage, sbw, utd, maybe brave, and our newcomer Geo/Nephilim (has anybody besides me even bothered to look up his vids on youtube? He's darn good and he will take your money, Rok. Look for Geo vs. Simna and Kev$. That IS the correct Geo, right?)

That puts you at either 11 or 12. And this is when Drew, Chang, and Wobbles are out of town for school.
Well, I say we make a "Tier List" For Dallas then, get together, organize it, and that should make people work on theri game. I'll do my best to list everyone names (Out of the order, just by what sin my head) And ya'll organize em the way you see fit.

Small Bad Wolf, Darkness of Heart, FMATT, BreakYourArmour, Falco 4 Life, RagnaRok the Reaper, BlueZaft, UTD Zac, Poot the Box, Rage, Pi3, Fire, Rawr, Swift, Melee1, Scav, KrazyKirbyKid, Marcus, Aries, Senior Frio, Scorpio, Tac0, Ugly-Man, Shine, J-Roc, FireGod, RunningBrave, LeapingHare, Milkshake.

Maybe I missed some, ain't sure, make a **** list, I wanna see where I'm placed.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
Well, I say we make a "Tier List" For Dallas then, get together, organize it, and that should make people work on theri game. I'll do my best to list everyone names (Out of the order, just by what sin my head) And ya'll organize em the way you see fit.

Small Bad Wolf, Darkness of Heart, FMATT, BreakYourArmour, Falco 4 Life, RagnaRok the Reaper, BlueZaft, UTD Zac, Poot the Box, Rage, Pi3, Fire, Rawr, Swift, Melee1, Scav, KrazyKirbyKid, Marcus, Aries, Senior Frio, Scorpio, Tac0, Ugly-Man, Shine, J-Roc, FireGod, RunningBrave, LeapingHare, Milkshake.

Maybe I missed some, ain't sure, make a **** list, I wanna see where I'm placed.

no one in their right mind would make a list with all these people who haven't played each other in the lower ranking areas. but let's just say that i am the standard of excellence you have to beat to be recognized. done deal.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
no one in their right mind would make a list with all these people who haven't played each other in the lower ranking areas. but let's just say that i am the standard of excellence you have to beat to be recognized. done deal.
"Standard of Excellence", Don't place yourself so high, I'm not far from you at all.

BlueZaft: GEO? BEAT ME? Blue, Are you on Nyquil, weed edition? Seriously, I'mma pwn em, done deal.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
"Standard of Excellence", Don't place yourself so high, I'm not far from you at all.

BlueZaft: GEO? BEAT ME? Blue, Are you on Nyquil, weed edition? Seriously, I'mma pwn em, done deal.

ill 3 stock you more often with a variety of characters then.

and i watched one of geo's vids, he is much better than you.

starboardman

Smash Apprentice
Man... I wish the Austin Smash scene was as cool as Dallas's. Y'all are up there making raps about Melee, and making rankings and having tournaments! lol. Here in Austin I get belittled for even mentioning having a tourney. But I finally did have one last night and it went great so I will slowly gather the Austin Smash scene to a better place. I am trying to get a crew together too... so maybe we could meet up half way in Waco sometime for crew battles galore! :D

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
Man... I wish the Austin Smash scene was as cool as Dallas's. Y'all are up there making raps about Melee, and making rankings and having tournaments! lol. Here in Austin I get belittled for even mentioning having a tourney. But I finally did have one last night and it went great so I will slowly gather the Austin Smash scene to a better place. I am trying to get a crew together too... so maybe we could meet up half way in Waco sometime for crew battles galore! :D
the dallas smash scene is too badass really

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
okay this is not a joke or insult at all, i just relaly want to know

rok, are you serious about all this **** talk that you do? do you really think you're as good as you say? im just wondering

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
i look foward to playing you geo, it'll be nice to see some fresh faces.

rok calm down man lol

rage, i hate you, and everything that has anything to do with marth. lol jk

and blue i think you should really make a ranking list after this tourney so we can all have an understanding on how we stand.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
okay this is not a joke or insult at all, i just relaly want to know

rok, are you serious about all this **** talk that you do? do you really think you're as good as you say? im just wondering
I'm better than you so whats it matter? >;]

ill 3 stock you more often with a variety of characters then.

and i watched one of geo's vids, he is much better than you.
Rage, you three stocked me ONCE. So with that being said, it was obviously a FLUKE. I'd like to really see you try that **** again; Especially with me upping my skills so much now. And to think he's much better than me will have your head hurting when I pwn him so **** horrible; and you too for that matter. Don't get in over your head, Marth is new territory for me, but once I get as comfortable with him as I did with ROY (I still have some Roy tendencies I'm taking care of) I'm more than confident you'll be easily 3 stocked everytime, Hell, maybe even some 4's. My Marth has more potential than my Roy, and my Roy used to keep up with EVERY character that you had, sure you 1 stocked me, but even then Roy was handicapped due to his lack of recovery ability, we'll see; We'll see.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
There haven't been many tournaments that have entries more than a dollar, so it's really not worth it for me to drive 50+ miles for an $8 profit.

Though I will be showing up tomorrow.

Who wants to team?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
There haven't been many tournaments that have entries more than a dollar, so it's really not worth it for me to drive 50+ miles for an $8 profit.

Though I will be showing up tomorrow.

Who wants to team?

you said this about the last tourney too, im starting to lose faith in all good smashers.

lol

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
I was just naming people off my head that I play often. But yah there is tons of competition in our skill range RoK. I like never beat Firegod in tournament and Booya scares me with his tourny rankings last time. Wild Boris beat me last time I played him I believe.

What happened to Melee1? Swift is cold. I saw Geo's vids after his MM invitation and that's why I wouldn't do it. Anyways there is a lot of people you have to beat.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Hey, I didn't go to the last one because my car was in the shop and my sister's car wouldn't start.

But now I have my car, and I made sure that my sister's car not starting won't ever be a problem again.

BY TOTALING IT.

JJ

Smash Journeyman
I was going to bring a my Cube but it started to give me Error Message saying (it cant read disc) sorry about that. But see you guys tommorow

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Oh Scav, I thought you'd never ask!

Guys, Runningbrave says he needs lots of cubes and even more copies of smash. Also, does anyone have blank VHS tapes we can record matches on?

miekniek

Smash Rookie
i could bring a copy of smash and MAYBE a cube. i doubt it though because they wouldnt be mine...

ill try to bring it if i can

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Starboardman: I need to buy a new mic, so it may be a while. Though, if I get to work this all night Rave Party as security, I get a good amount of cash afterwards, what I will be using to Buy a new mic. :D!

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
fun tourney, thank you brave and little hawk for hosting.

brave: i left my copy of smash there remind me to get it sometime.

and no offense rok, but geo would hurt your feelings.

someone post the entire rankings...

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
**** i was gonna go but today was packed wit other more important ****.
RoK can u come over again sometime. my sis is gone and i don't have a way to your house. i need more marth practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom