• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
aight then runninbrave thanks for dat finally. and i guess RoK can't come, u said NO YELLING! hahaha

Edit: sorry for the double post. and RoK prolly can't come anyways cause of work

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Matter of Great Importance.

http://www.myvideobattle.com/battle_view.aspx?id=495&contestID=16&page=2

Click that Link above and Vote it 5 STARS. Last star on the RIGHT. You don't have to like Rap, or videos or anything. Just asking you to do this for me, Please, really.
HAVE AS MANY PEOPLE as you possibly can do it. Seriously man. i wouldn't ask you all to do this **** unless itw as important.

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice

Hatan

Smash Rookie
i'm bringin cube and smash which will be 5 cubes from what i've read..... so yah, if u could bring one that would be enough for the 6 tvs

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
Hey everybody get ready as soon as my dad get back from out of town imma ask him can i start back up wit my **** (he'll say yea) so i just start my tourneys and whatever back about 2 weeks after runninbraves tourneys.

RoK: we need to get together more often. the only way for me to get better against marth is to play him. ya digggg. and i should of turned on my music

bluezaft

The True Zaft
It's the Sultan of Swat! The King of Crash! The Colossus of Clout! The Great BurBino!

As for Coppell, well, it's 30 minutes east of DoH and 30 west of UTD. I think smallbadwolf lives in Colleyville, that seems pretty close. Dunno really. But if you ever get the urge to drive over to UTD in Richardson, you can play with a couple of Dallas' best (well, best now that Wobbles, Drew, and Chang are gone).

pi3

Smash Apprentice
i really hope i can make this tournament

sounds like its gona be huge

and some new people i haven't seen on this forum b4 to play, awesomeXD

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Oh that's right, you live way down there. Crowley? More like Crapley.

Boris: I noticed I wasn't on your money match black list, soooooooo....

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
A NEW CHALLENGER IS APPROACHING!

Yo, I'll be off all NEXT WEEK. Because of a break from college, (It's year round with a week break every 3 months). Anyways though, I may can have a few people over. (No way in HELL I'm holding a smashfest though, place is too small, grandma/mom complains too much, AND NO OUTLETS!) But, I'll be able to have 1 TV and my smash setup. xD, So, if anyone wants to make a trip to Oakcliff and play me and possibly some other members of BKM (Basically J-Roc and Shine I believe) Then PM me and we'll try to setup something :O.

Garland: I really need to play ya'll and school ya'll again with my awesomeness. Pi3, I need to play you and see if your Marth can finally beat mines, Lawlz! (Right now, I'm better cause I do better in pressurized situations than you do. I.E. The Random Crew Battle).

TO ALL!: YO! I may be able to go to this **** thing, depending on if I can get off early sort of, and dependent if someone can give me and J-Roc a Ride to this thing. (We'll drive to your place if he agrees/Get off early, and you drive us out there). Also! RANDOM CREW BATTLE AGAIN! This time, I'll bring my CamCorder so we can be sure to get that in. And I won't eat up the Opposite crew so bad this time; I actually want to give Blue a chance to play :O

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Any jury in America would rule that your use of UTD was obviously just short for UTD Zac and that you are required by law to mm me.

RAGE! I'm finally ready to challenge you for Best DFW Pika. Meet me at Jared's this saturday, high noon! We're gonna FIGHT! Because I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
..OMFG. This is going to be the biggest tournament ever held by one of us at Dallas Locals and I have to work... OMFG. No.. ****in' No. ****.. ... Blue.. if I can ge to UTD by the time you're going to leave, CAN I PLEASE COME? PLEASE? Someone? RunningBrave? Rage? Anyone? u_u;.... Seriously man.

... You guyz seriously don't know how depressed I am because I can't go to this ****. Man.. ****. You don't realize all the effort I have been putting into training. Now going to go down the **** drain cause this isn't going to happen again and I got MUTHA PHUCKIN' WORK. FCKIN WORK. I hate this **** seriously. Man.. ****. And then these new people. they're going to get horribly crushed and never come to another smash tournament and we wont' have big of a turnout... OMFG. i DON'T BELIEVE THIS **** OMFG, NO NO NO. u_u;

I seriously wanna cry, Hell, I think I am crying a little. Alas, RagnaRoK the Reaper is forced not to claim the title of Dallas Greatest this day... but perhaps.. but perhaps another one.

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
Thats the RoK mang. He destroys at will... or dreams about it atleast... heheh

Glad you finally got on the boards Mike. Cya at the tourney.

miekniek

Smash Rookie
anyone want to do teams with me?

also, "crew" battles would be cool if there's time

and also, anyone carpooling from the UTD area? maybe we could work something out.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
poot, whadafuxup with tomorrow?

which will probably be today when you read this, but, im done with school at 215 and i wanna have a few elites over for sum hardcore smashin'!!

you game?

anyone else??

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
[Color="Blue]BlueZaft[/Color]: Lawlz, Nice Pun. But seriously, can't do it. u_u; Grrr, can't skip anymore work. And I know sure as hell I won't be done by that time, it takes two hours to get to the bus and I start work at 8, and I may not be off until 2:00 (I was hoping the tournament started late). And the Bus from Oakcliff to Rowlette would take me about 3 1/2 to 4 hours with transfers and stuff. So, I won't be attending this time. >=[ GRRRRRRRRRRRR. Whole work I've been perfecting my game and now, I'll have to wait until next week to show it.

***Extra note***

Drew can't post anything in here without someone directing something direclty at him, but he can give me a **** infraction for dodging the lame smashboards censor. Dr. Drew the Noob. COME GET 4 STOCKED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom