• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Fort Worth tourny OMG

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
I'm down probably with a few others from Denton.
you were the guy who asked if I could come visit next time I was in Denton? (I was the Link player from OMG 2) I was trying to figure out how to get a hold of you, but I didn't remember your username/gamertag. I could try to go to Denton, but I'd need a ride or get some more gas money somehow. If anyone else from Fort Worth wants to join, we could carpool to Denton, or we could meet somewhere in the middle at someone's house.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
This tournament needs some more ****** representation IMO.

Guess I'll have to man up and do it! That is, along with the future best ICs in the world from Houston.

Thoraxe

Smash Apprentice
Us Plano kids will be there! Stick after to play friendlies til 2 a.m. errbody, i'm looking forward to doubles...

swift

Smash Journeyman
hey

This tournament needs some more ****** representation IMO.

Guess I'll have to man up and do it! That is, along with the future best ICs in the world from Houston.
yay!!!! im glad your coming. read the rules about wobbling i think you will like it ;)

swift

Smash Journeyman
Singles!!! Bracket!!!!

1. Wobbles
2. mojo
3. Bluezaft
4. Sybawave
5. TSC
5. Sethlon
7. Rage
7. Penguin
9. waterlessfish
9. Swift
9. Kalo
9. Denti
13. B91
13. SGT Jordi
13. Jwu
13. Thoraxe
17. Captain kick nothing
17. BPS
17. Clutz
17. Problem
17. Waffles
17. Ritz

Doubles!! Bracket!!

1. Blue Balls
2. AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Ice to meet you
4. Mega Wedge
5. Giggle Squirt
5. Bird Fox and a knee that rocks!
7. Waffles
7. Jwu and B91
9. Zerg
9. James and Austin
9. Taco Cabana

Denthorn

Smash Cadet
Once again, had a great time. Thanks for hosting.

As for videos, I'm currently uploading the teams finals videos I got recorded to my youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/Denthorn23)
If anyone knows the players in each team during losers finals/grand finals let me know so I can label videos properly. Unfortunately I don't know like half the people who entered the tourney... The only team whose players tags I think actually heard was Ice to Meet You, which was Wobbles and Sgt. Jordi if memory serves.

Unfortunately, no one told me when singles finals were being played and I don't even know if they played on the tv with my setup on it, so I didn't get any singles videos recorded... Sorry guys, I'll step it up at the next one if I make it down again.

Also, Problem, I'll have those friendlies up after the grand finals finish getting uploaded.

WaterlessFishie

Smash Journeyman
Once again I really enjoyed myself. Swift is awesome and so is Houston for showing up. :awesome: Although I think these tourneys should be moved to Saturdays since school is starting up soon and I still want to be able to attend these. :)

swift

Smash Journeyman
Update time!!!! we wont be having OMG or Revolution this month. sorry guys. the next one will be at the end of September.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Was this that tournament people posted flyers about in my school? :|

Maybe I read it wrong. >_>

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
What you saw was probably one of Denti's fliers for Revolution, MechaWave...which is pretty much the same tournament, just held in a different room while this is going on.

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
Swift, when will the venue open?

Edit: Thanks for answering. Will be there.

Laser_kirby_007

Smash Apprentice
I might be able to go this time! But I'll have to leave as soon as the melee tourney is over cause I have faculty meeting on saturday morning D: sucks

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Ran into some Wichita (-Falls! Wichita Falls, not Kansas lol) smashers at random playing League of Legends the other day, told them about this, so they'll be showing up! =]

Top Bottom