• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
>implying either isn't littered with **** players.

Devpro is insanely better because it isn't filled with cancerous rulesharks and it's automatic.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Hey, anyone in the DFW area playin some smash this weekend? I'm from WA, but in Dallas for the time being, and looking for something to do this weekend!

EDIT- Melee pref

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
It's not a matter of even understanding them, you're gonna get ****ing rulesharked whether you like it or not, you have to do everything automatically, and it's just boring af having to click so much just to imitate a card game. There's literally NO appeal to DN over devpro other than you can take back misplays you make (if that even counts as a reason), because it's certainly not because it has better players.

You probably aren't even good so idk why you're calling people noobs, especially if you're complaining about online players.

Oracle

Smash Master
you're mad because the game doesn't play itself (which is analagous to how real life yugioh works)? you sound like an angry dn tryhard lmao

EmLeingod

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmLeingod
Hey guys, some friends and I are thinking about setting up a Project M tournament in the Plano/Allen area.

Now, at this stage we are purely gauging interest. We are gonna go to our college in the near future to see if we can host the tournament there. We use to host casual tournaments at my buddy's apartment, but this would be our first time doing anything like this. We'd probably need set ups, we have at minimum 3 or so.

Also, I'm not sure if there would be a better place to post this, so if there is, by all means, let me know. :)

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Hey all, Tsuteto here from the Utah SLC area. Our regional FGC Salt Fest is coming up! Here's some key information for y'all about Salt Fest currently:

*It'll be running on May 17th and 18th (That's a Saturday / Sunday)
*Pre-registration will start December 1st at $20. Essentially each month from there it will only go up, so get your tickets then (site will be updated that day to purchase tickets).
*It will probably be at the same exact location as last time.

It's still in early planning, so we are working out other aspects, such as whether smash will be over just one day or two, pot bonuses, smash entry fee, etc. More than happy to get information released as soon as that's set, but I'm going to just avoid speculation for now.

I'll be over seeing the Smash Bros competition for it this year, and wanted to get some opinions and what you'd like to see done for it competition wise. Essentially, I'd love to hear who's interested in:

*Melee Singles
*Melee Doubles
*Brawl Singles
*Brawl Doubles
*Project: M Singles
*Project: M Doubles

Let me know! I'll be checking back and stuff :)

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
Willing to trade for a Brawl Stick? It is rarely used as well, but I scrapped off the label to do some custom art work and substitute the buttons for Sawada ones, but never did finish the job. If not, I am willing to sell it for $25.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
BWAHHAHAHAHA!

Going to hit this hyperbolic time chamber and torment the Dallas scene once more! Though, do not know if my fellow BKM members will also be making a come back, I figure one might be enough. Though, since Roy in Project M is looking promising, might have to also hop on that.

Drew: Any chance I could get a custom title? Legendary Troll would be absolutely AWESOME.

Top Bottom