• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

dair

ccrackpot

Smash Rookie
hey, when iI f.E. drop the ledge, and do a dair and hit the enemy, I always feel like its less lag than if i wouldnt hit him. Is the lag reduced after hitting an enemy?

And, how do u "train" DI? Im going on pokemon stadium, getting 2cond controller CF, and do neutral B and see how far I go (with handicap) with DI and without. Im pretty bad at it, Im able to DI that obivious hit, but ingame, I just mess up every time... So maybe someone got a better train technique, or got tips about the timing.

And, im totally confused what the C-Stick DI does, I cant see anything there.

SAUS

Smash Ace
A big thing about DIing is that you have to know you are going to get hit. As you play more and get more experience, you know when you will get hit more often. Then you just have to learn which ways to DI. That will take time, and it is very hard to practice it against CPUs.

dtmm

Smash Rookie
The C-stick is for smash DI. Look up a thread on DI and I know that it will have information on regular DI (analog stick) and smash DI (C-stick and analog stick). Playing more will help with all types of DI (survival, combo, smash). Every time you get hit try to DI. Whether you are at 0% or 200% try to DI and it make your DI better.

Top Bottom