• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Daily Smashfest at UMass Boston (Weekdays)

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
yo, I'll post this in here, since I don't feel like posting it in the player finder yet:

There's gonna be a games night at my high school wednesday night, as a fundraiser. There'll be some smash (Plenty of scrubs who may or may not accept MM's), as well as DDR and Halo 3 and stuff. Door fee's $5, and it includes chinese food. If you want more info, just PM me. This is at Brookline High School, it's right off the green line.

If this gets enough response I'll post it in the MA player finder.

kilroy

Smash Journeyman
^Work on WDing! <_< even if it isn't in brawl. Still got a few months. Had fun playing you today.

i also had fun playing you, Viers. i'll be around more. but i can't work on WDing as i don't own a copy of melee. i traded it in about 2 years ago.

not sure if i'll pick up a new copy this late in the game.

Dark_Cloud

Smash Apprentice
yo, I'll post this in here, since I don't feel like posting it in the player finder yet:

There's gonna be a games night at my high school wednesday night, as a fundraiser. There'll be some smash (Plenty of scrubs who may or may not accept MM's), as well as DDR and Halo 3 and stuff. Door fee's $5, and it includes chinese food. If you want more info, just PM me. This is at Brookline High School, it's right off the green line.

If this gets enough response I'll post it in the MA player finder.
pfftt I find out about this on THURSDAY. I woulda went >_>. Oh well.

And uh, I won't be in the umass game room for a bit. Complicated issues >_>.

Taktikz

Smash Cadet
Um...if you can't handle a puff, then don't smoke crack.

It's all about how you DI, that's what saves Jigglypuff. Who are you? <_<
the guy who comes to the smashfest who plays as jiggs is mad ill with him. he just keeps comin back. me? im the kid who runs with Dr. Mario aka God Hand. and i dont smoke crack calm ya cooch...i hate internet thugs...

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
the guy who comes to the smashfest who plays as jiggs is mad ill with him. he just keeps comin back. me? im the kid who runs with Dr. Mario aka God Hand. and i dont smoke crack calm ya cooch...i hate internet thugs...
Yeah um...that guy is the one who posted that comment about Jigglypuff in the first place, ie. me :)
I like how you refer to my Jigglypuff as a male~

I was making a joke using the pun of the word "puff" and Jigglypuff's pound attack noise she makes....

@Elen
Maybe at some point...<_<
Shouldn't you be the charitable one though, since I hear you are loaded....

Dark_Cloud

Smash Apprentice
Elen is pretty charitable, I still remember our $10 marth vs game and watch match.

Its the reason why my controlers have dark cloud stickers on them xD.

Elen

Smash Lord
Elen is pretty charitable, I still remember our $10 marth vs game and watch match.

Its the reason why my controlers have dark cloud stickers on them xD.
<3 it had to be done.

Gian (I think that's who you are >.>) generally I am the charitable one ^.^ I just enjoy money matches ;) Doesn't mean I always take your money afterwards. Depends on if I need to eat :D

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Yeah, that and you have too much money.

DC, we should MM sometime, once I have some financial backing and I don't feel like wasting money is gonna come back to bite me. $3 samus vs roy?

Elen

Smash Lord
That falco player there really needs to drop his ego, regardless of how much of a joke it is ;_; It's beginning to actually piss me off Matt :(. **** is getting on my nerves right now *sigh* *tear* Oh well, my apologies for the flame. I stand by it though :'(

Edit: <3 KevinM

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
666th post can't be beaten unless by another epic post, therefore Elen automatically wins.

When's the next time you're going, Matt?

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Yeah, cuz Emmy is a really cocky falco player :p

Oh man. I'm typing. And my computer's lagging. Like, it's not funny.

Dark_Cloud

Smash Apprentice
DC, we should MM sometime, once I have some financial backing and I don't feel like wasting money is gonna come back to bite me. $3 samus vs roy?

Yeah I'll do the roy vs samus. (I still have that bottle of bawls on my shelf btw) BAWLZ MATCH FTW but uh.. $2?
Then I want a $5 kirby vs marth match, with me being kirby.
Then a $3 Marth ditto money match just to even things out.

I might head to umass on like thrusday, things in "the situation" have cooled a bit.

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
The situation has been amended, however, your puff killing skills have not. Haha.

riff town

Smash Rookie
hey, i'm planning to drop by with a few people, sorry i couldn't make it out today like i said i would, but next week on tuesday probably we'll come smash it up

Dark_Cloud

Smash Apprentice
Tuesday sounds good, I'll head over there as well. You'll be able to recognize me cause I'll be the only one wearing a tie, and I'll get there around 5.

Now that i said that I'm betting someone else is gonna wear a tie for "mindgames" lawl >_>

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I'd totally do that.

Hopefully I'ma show up tuesday as well. I should only have 1 thing for HW, which I can do on the train, so I will try my hardest to get there.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I'm prolly not coming now, I hurt my leg today, and I don't feel like doing anything tomorrow. Plus I'm prolly gonna need to do some insane extra credit to not fail english class.

riff town

Smash Rookie
I'm prolly not coming now, I hurt my leg today, and I don't feel like doing anything tomorrow. Plus I'm prolly gonna need to do some insane extra credit to not fail english class.
haha, i'm going to be on a shoot from like 9 am to 3 pm in hopes of not failing film 1.

after that, though, i'ma head over.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
greenarcher got scared!!!<_<

riff town, would I know you?

hope y'all had fun regardless---except dark cloud...hope everyone beat him...jk XP

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I ripped my leg open doing parkour, thank you very much.

And I got free mexican food in Coolidge Corner anyways. I think that wins.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
meh, free mexican food > smash. Plus I got to play GH3 out of the back of a car, which was pretty cool.

too lazy...

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Yeah, you laugh. I actually do. I started over the summer, now I do rock climbing or parkour every day (Mon, Wed, Thurs for rock climbing, and I parkour whenever I see a good obstacle or feel like practicing).

The injury is from my innate inability to do kong vaults, and I tried doing one on a concrete bench and tore a nice cut in my right shin when it didn't get high enough. I've spent the last couple days working on them, and I almost have them.

Yeah, aside from games, I skateboard, rock climb, and do parkour. I also play some good DDR, although not recently. No one knows this stuff, since I look like I can't do anything physical. But tis not the case.

Anyways, I like going off topic. And being defensive.

krazykirby

Smash Apprentice
I should try to go to this sometime. First time playing smash outside of my group of friends.

Also, /wave to dark cloud. (is crshdmmy)

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
You SHOULD go to the game room~~ They can sometimes become literal smashfests if there are lots of people there~

Today was hilarious....*coughonevsthreecough* :D

Top Bottom