• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D/FW Smashfest next week???

felix45

Smash Lord
So I can host a smashfest next week either tues wed or thurs if there is any interest. I live in Grapevine near the Gaylord Texan if you know where that is. I have a CRT and controller but no cube w/ melee (though I might be able to get one before then IDK)

Time would be anytime after 5pm on those days until about 11-12.

So if people are interested let me know and I dont mind having one at my place! I used to play a lot about 5 years ago when I was still in college and have since lost my touch.I recently went to quakecon and got to play vs some people from arizona at that but it has left me craving for more.

I saw the thread for smashfest/tourney this saturday in plano but I'm unsure if I will be able to go to that (though I will try haha)

Top Bottom