• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Likeness101

Smash Apprentice
Fredericton, New Brunswick & Freeport, The Bah
I'm a little confused here, does Armada have to win this whole next set or does he just have to win one more match? I hope one more set, because if so Mr. Try Hard pretty much just won IMO. That is my OPINION people, don't getcha panties in a bunch. You can rub it in my face if Armada wins :p

GOOOOO MANGOOOOO, plus his name rhymes with go...who do you think I'm going to root for?
He has to win the whole set.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I'm a little confused here, does Armada have to win this whole next set or does he just have to win one more match? I hope one more set, because if so Mr. Try Hard pretty much just won IMO. That is my OPINION people, don't getcha panties in a bunch. You can rub it in my face if Armada wins :p

GOOOOO MANGOOOOO, plus his name rhymes with go...who do you think I'm going to root for?
Whoever wins this set wins the whole thing

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
3 to 3 stock, 80% to 65%, really even match so far. FD

Armada 2 stock, Mango slight lead, Mango dies 2 stock even again. Mango comes back from halo and fair to rests 2 to 1 Stock mango lead. 80% each of them, Mango one stock lead. Armada 119. Mango 102. Trade bairs, Mango dies. Armada 143% recovering. 161%. Armada combo mangos at 45% 54% 63%. 174% pound almost kills. 83% on Mango. Mango lands a Fair, Mango wins first match 1-0.

`DNS`

Smash Lord
3 to 3 stock, 80% to 65%, really even match so far. FD

Armada 2 stock, Mango slight lead, Mango dies 2 stock even again. Mango comes back from halo and fair to rests 2 to 1 Stock mango lead. 80% each of them, Mango one stock lead. Armada 119. Mango 102. Trade bairs, Mango dies. Armada 143% recovering. 161%. Armada combo mangos at 45% 54% 63%. 174% pound almost kills. 83% on Mango. Mango lands a Fair, Mango wins first match 1-0.
holy **** **** LOL

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Mangos got his token over Falco, and Everyone in the Venue exclaimed No. He went back to Jiggs. Armada CP'd random, second match is on FD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom