• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Mango DIing amazingly, 4 stock high % to 2 stock, crowd cheering Mango. 3 stock to 2 now, quick kill by armada.

3stock - 1 Stock, Mango got another rest, not even a combo just jumps in and rests while Armada is dash dancing.
LOL thats what armada gets for going "LA-la-la-lala-la!"

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
THERE AINT NO LOOKING BACK NO KIDS, Mango mango mangoooooo

I'll be fine if Armada wins but it's always fun cheering for someone hahaha, I'm more of a Mango person myself. WATTY WUTTT?!?!?!?!?!

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Good luck to Mango and Armada :D
a single text message from Phanna as your only source for this being a "mob," is definitely making your argument seem a lot stronger, yo.
I'm talking more about your insinuation that doing this isn't childish and immature. If it wasn't an angry chant, then sure, I retract my statement. Knowing this community? I highly doubt that.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Mango DIing amazingly, 4 stock high % to 2 stock, crowd cheering Mango. 3 stock to 2 now, quick kill by armada.

3stock - 1 Stock, Mango got another rest, not even a combo just jumps in and rests while Armada is dash dancing. Mango just dies, 2 stock to 1. 107 to 109%. Mango dies 1to 1 stock.

Crowd cheering Mango. 34% to 147%. 72% 157% armada stilla alive beast DI. 86% mango. Armada 169%. 186%. mango 99%. MANGO WINS

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
It's going to be funny next week, when everyone is back and Mango looks back in the thread to see, like 500 posts just saying "MANNNGGOOOOO."

TANK64

Smash Lord
MangooOOOooOOOoooOOOoooOOOOooOOOOooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooO
Genesis isn't the SuperBowl of Smash, it's the ****ing Olympics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom