• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

udov

Smash Cadet
"Sets are best of 3 until Winners/Losers bracket Semi-finals are reached. Semi-finals to Grand Finals will be Best out of 5."

Just READ.

S.G.

Smash Journeyman
I thought Scar would be Big headed from this tourney. If you told me Jman and Shiz would get knocked out and Zhu would beat M2k today I would have punched you in the mouth.:laugh: As for HMW. I have a feeling M2K will get a special shout out from now on.;)
attempt to redeem self: failed

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Sets are best of 3 until Winners/Losers bracket Semi-finals are reached. Semi-finals to Grand Finals will be Best out of 5.
Sets are best of 3 until Winners/Losers bracket Semi-finals are reached. Semi-finals to Grand Finals will be Best out of 5.
Any question?

gnosis

Smash Lord
Mew2King still lost to armada in a completely legitimate bo3. That last match both players knew that whoever lost would lose the set and go to losers, both should have been playing with that attitude. It was M2K's CP even and Armada still bested him. So after all that, it seems kinda dumb if M2K were to suddenly get a second chance after both players had moved on and accepted the results.

On the other hand, it's still a really unfortunate situation with no good answer :/

wiiplaya09

Smash Cadet
Kaos wrote at 4:52 PM on Jul 12, 2009 :
M2K admitted himself that he thought that it was Bo3 so he discontinued the match. It looks like players like him have more sportsmanship than people here :)

idk if this is 100% true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom