• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
EVERYONE READ

Stop spreading rumors and wondering what's going on, I'ma lay it out all here.

Sorry I haven't been updating the Twitter THAT much. It was originally only for EC, but so many people seem to be loving it! Thx for the support.

Anyway, on the topic of SoCal vs Atl North...

I'm not gonna lie, Inui is a freicken genius at being a crew captain. He 100% predicted every single move the opposing crew and had everything ready to counter it and able to win despite being at such a disadvantage.
Keep in mind this is home turf for SoCal, they have EVERYONE. Atl North on the other hand had...

Chibo
Vex
Inui
Atomsk
M2k
Malcom
Pierce
Darc
Jman
ADHD

Here's a recap of everything so far... Inui predicted SC to send out Havok... they did lol. We send in M2k. We expected M2k to 3 stock him, but he only 2 stocked him because SC is a bunch of pricks that wouldn't shutup and shouted "Jason" (like the trash talk kind of way you would hear at sports games) over and over which I think got to him a little. No johns though. They only have one choice, and Inui sent in M2k knowing exactly who SC would send in next - Tyrant. M2k gets Tyrant down to 1 stock before being taken out. Originally the plan was that M2k would have 3 stocks for who they sent out 2nd (Tyrant or Fiction), which M2k would beat. However, it was close enough. We send out Atomsk, taking off Tyrant's last stock without loosing one.

SC sends out Lee Puff who gets freicken annihilated by Atomsk, it was one of the funniest matches I've seen. Atomsk killed him with a dash attack tech chase and even a Waddle Doo at some point. EC was trash talking beyond belief after the **** we got in M2k v Havok and it looked like Lee Puff was about to kill someone (Inui) hahaha. We didn't expect them to send in Lee Puff, it only hurt them really. We had expected one of their 2 Falcos to counter Atomsk, but either way, now they send in DEHF. I believe Atomsk gets one stock off him? I forget exactly. Might have been two. Either way, Pierce is up next, Marth v Falco on Lylat. Eventually at Pierce with 2 stocks and DEHF with 1 stock 0, Pierce gets a beautiful 0-death on him ending in dair, but as DEHF is charging up Fire Bird to recover, instead of the easy edgehog Pierce had, he tried to be fancy, SDs, then DEHF took his last stock. This was the turning point in the battle.

We had them right where we wanted since the rest of their roster would be ***** by Marths - Darc and Pierce, but now Pierce lost 2 stocks he shouldn't have and we lost a Marth. Inui goes in, takes off DEHFs last stock I believe after loosing one. SC sends in Fow and takes Inui's 2 with only loosing one. Pretty funny match lol. We go with Malcom, he finished off Fow, and would have lost only one stock, but got dair'd by Ness at 17% and died unable to meteor canceled (iirc Malcom scraped the ledge on the way down making it count as a stage spike or something having it be harder to cancel). Malcom escapes with one stock, Haze goes in and finished him off. We are down to Vex, Myself, ADHD, Darc, Jman. They had Haze, Fiction, SK92, Rick Brown, and DSF. Things aren't looking good. Despite wanting to wait to go in on Rick, we had no choice but to send me in on Haze despite loosing to him in pools already. I get him down to his last stock.

Then the venue had to close, no questions asked. Notice something missing though? No NinjaLink. He had said in the morning that he was in California at San Jose, and while conversing via text he eventually stopped. We finally got a hold of him after everything, and hes still in NY? There's no way he will be in the crew battle.

As for running smoothly, it really is. It's not behind on time, wtf. Stop spreading rumors. There are very few setups though compared to what there should have been. People just aren't bringing Wiis...

For tomorrow there is...

-Ending of Atl North v SC
-Midwest v South
-Winner of the past two matches
-Brawl Teams - about 24 teams left
-Melee Teams - same as Brawl
-Brawl Singles - 128 person bracket
-Melee Singles - 128 person bracket

They should be fine. Melee and Brawl have been running at the same time the whole time.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
hmm.. how are things on schedule when day 2 out of 3 is done and there's still all of those matches to be played? @_@
Well they finished all pools, they're almost completely done with crews, and almost completely done with doubles, and they have a whole day left.

Zone

Smash Champion
I'm rooting for Dashizwiz, or M2k for first in Melee. I want to see Dashizwiz vs Mango in brackets also :D

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
I'm rooting for Dashizwiz, or M2k for first in Melee. I want to see Dashizwiz vs Mango in brackets also :D
i definitely wanna see this too.

i really hope alot of matches were recorded, theres so many wc vs ec matches i wanna see that will rarely happen.

i mainly just wanna see SS vs other falcons tho. :D

and dsw/m2k/mango stuff.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Well they finished all pools, they're almost completely done with crews, and almost completely done with doubles, and they have a whole day left.

I've been skimming through pages and pages and can't find what happened in doubles...... so much random disorganized **** lol. even though i'm sure this has already been asked, can you link me to a post discussing what's happened thus far in 2v2?

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
After watching Armada videos and hearing about armada ****** and scar and darc beating 4 leaf clover, I'm going back to melee *** brawl.

Melee tooo goooood

cant wait till the results tomorrow.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I've been skimming through pages and pages and can't find what happened in doubles...... so much random disorganized **** lol. even though i'm sure this has already been asked, can you link me to a post discussing what's happened thus far in 2v2?
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=5670

That's all I can link you to definitively which is the Melee Doubles AllIsBrawl page. It has the current bracket but I don't think it tells you which silly team name is which duo.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=5670

That's all I can link you to definitively which is the Melee Doubles AllIsBrawl page. It has the current bracket but I don't think it tells you which silly team name is which duo.
It does show you the names of which silly team name is which duo, you just have to click "Show player names" it's on that same yellow bar that says "Entrants".

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I have no idea what's going on but I'm pretty sure Cao's at this. Go Cao, go!

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I knew there would be 600 pages when I got up LOL.

Remember everyone, the Too Poor for Genesis stream will be up in a couple of hours! Even though we aren't at Genesis, **** is going to be mad hype!

swordgard

Smash Hero
Maybe or co18 is just on fire, if he keeps it up he should get top 3 and rep fl mad hard
Yeah and remember when deva(link player) beat dsf in a MM when dsf used MK?

Yeah, i guess Deva musta gotten top 3 often and repped link mad hard .

Seriously, wait for the brackets.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Good ****, i still believe ally and others are sandbagging though.

Dont wanna show too much before actual brackets/
Yeah, I heard Dojo beat Ally too, I doubt Ally's playing his best now.

Co18 3-0 ally in a mm just so you guys know, he also beat tyrant and dsf
Good job CO18 then I guess.

Maybe or co18 is just on fire, if he keeps it up he should get top 3 and rep fl mad hard
No... I will give you money if CO gets top 3. He'll get like 11th. MAYBE 5th or 7th but I doubt it.

Oh btw anyone know what's going on in Brawl Doubles?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Gregz is gonna **** Brawl with Armada yeeeeee. Rebaz sucks for not getting through pools.

But **** Brawl. Melees where it's at. ARMADA TO WIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom