• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renth

Smash Hero
Virgilijus said:
Dear Renth,

You have received a 1 point infraction at Smash World Forums for Minor Spam. If you have six or more infraction points, you will no longer be able to post at Smash World Forums until some of your points expire.

For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of infractions, please review the Global Rules.

Original Post:
[post]7829740[/post]

brawl is bad .
If you have a question about this infraction, please contact the moderator who issued it. If that does not resolve the issue, visit Forum Support.

Remember that, unless specified otherwise, all infractions expire.

All the best,
the Smash World Forums staff

Yay! infractions for speaking the truth!!

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Why so it can be melee vs brawl vs other game. No **** that, we can't even get along with 2 games.

chibo: "co18 just beat Ally 3-0 in a $10 money match."

Get hyped! Ally is not win brawl singles.
Again, there is a reason for this...I would say it, but I don't want to get any points. :bee:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
It would be hella weak if this thread got closed mid-tournament because people started a brawl v melee flaming spamfest. It's the largest tournament ever and I understand you are all hyped but seriously stfu with dissing either game.

I seriously don't care if you think its the truth or not, it absolutely doesn't belong in this thread and you are threatening to ruin a good thing.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
It would be hella weak if this thread got closed mid-tournament because people started a brawl v melee flaming spamfest. It's the largest tournament ever and I understand you are all hyped but seriously stfu with dissing either game.

I seriously don't care if you think its the truth or not, it absolutely doesn't belong in this thread and you are threatening to ruin a good thing.
Duly noted, but said topic is like a bag of Lays: Betcha can't eat just one. :ohwell:

TokiDoki

Smash Journeyman
Why so it can be melee vs brawl vs other game. No **** that, we can't even get along with 2 games.

chibo: "co18 just beat Ally 3-0 in a $10 money match."

Get hyped! Ally is not win brawl singles.
I knew this would happen, seibrik could do it so of course co could/
good stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom