• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hax

Smash Champion
melee has too many falcons lol, hax, scar, darkrain, ss, and plenty of others.
no way bro haha, barely any compared to the spacies

now who wants to ****ing win genesis and team with hax$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
seems good Ill see if I can go and bring some finest PR competition but Ill need housing. So ill keep posting if I find a way to bring some PR smashers for brawl and melee.

Eval

Smash Journeyman
seems good Ill see if I can go and bring some finest PR competition but Ill need housing. So ill keep posting if I find a way to bring some PR smashers for brawl and melee.
Hell yeah, I'm doing the impossible to be there. Can't miss this last chance of a big Melee tournament. :p

Alukard

Smash Hero
definitely ... hilarious lmfaooooo

no one feels that much as a peach lol .... or link lolol

Tero.

Smash Champion
you should bring RATED, I wanna play brawl against him.

Eval

Smash Journeyman
definitely ... hilarious lmfaooooo

no one feels that much as a peach lol .... or link lolol
Lol, underestimate more. I'm sorry for you.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=114936 Here just for you, see if you can find Fox hater and me there...

PS. If you dont want to get ***** by a peach player (also main sheik but I don't use her much), just shut up and we will all be happy. Simple.

... or link lolol
My avatar is link because I love zelda games...

Or30

Smash Cadet
Lol, underestimate more. I'm sorry for you.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=114936 Here just for you, see if you can find Fox hater and me there...

PS. If you dont want to get ***** by a peach player (also main sheik but I don't use her much), just shut up and we will all be happy. Simple.

My avatar is link because I love zelda games...

Ouch Eval Eso si q esta Tough,

Anyways, I Would Like to Go to the States too but I don't Have money (and I don't play melee that Well) But I Would like to meet the Greatest in Smash

sidefx

Smash Champion
Is there a chance I could get this in the first post?
Tristate Genesis Thread
wow thats a great thread..

within the next few days once we finalize a lot of things, im going to have the official Genesis forums up for everyone to search through for more info, and housing options so its all more organized.. including info on crews, directions, transportation, set ups, pricing etc..

its almost all done, just a few more tweaks and finalization on certain key things, and were set.

but save it for the new forums, cause honestly.. this thread is getting way to big, and a lot of the information is lost in the middle of the thread, as well as questions and answers.. so itll be a lot more efficient to have it all on its own dedicated forum.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
*random*
I'm pretty juiced for this tourney. But I'm even more juiced for what denny's we're gonna close down afterwards LOL.

-DVCrecROOM

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Do people actually consider the Evo World SSBM tournament a legitimate tournament?

IMO the results don't mean ****.

The rule set was ********. Best of 1. No bans.

Eval

Smash Journeyman
I dont wanna cause any drama. So i guess everything goes around of a MM? maybe i dunno. Time will decide. Cya in July

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Oh yeah! It seems that there will be lots of people from Puerto Rico assisting this tournament. I'm not going to miss this! I need to rep Peach and prove to the world she is top tier. xD

... or at least high tier... =\

I'm rusty as hell in Melee. :(

Alukard

Smash Hero
i have no idea wat ur talking about ... me and vanz were laughing at the smashboards name ... but i'll gladly take ur mm for the hell of it ... i dont think we even know who the heck guys are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom