• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
ALRIGHT GUYS. ME AND EARTHDEPT ARE HOSTING GENESIS 2

There will be melee singles dubs, brawl singz, dubs, crew battles PROJECTORS ETC ETC. However. if you are knocked out you will be forced to stay in a room with isai playing smash 64

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Let me know when/if the livestream gets up so I cna edit it into the first post/title so people would stop asking.

earthadept

Smash Lord

There will be melee singles dubs, brawl singz, dubs, crew battles PROJECTORS ETC ETC. However. if you are knocked out you will be forced to stay in a room with isai playing smash 64
30 match set minimum. all of them recorded.

PolMex23

Smash Champion

OH LOOLOLOLOLOLolOLOLolo
AHahahahaha

This guy is amazing xD

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Please chibo, leave a livestream link asap! I will let you beat me in tourny if you do:) Nah seriously, these infomercials are putting me to sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom