• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Special Move Catalog (Currently Empty, Need Data!)

NewGuy79

Smash Journeyman
We have 612 special moves to catalog. Wow!
Let's get all these in one easy to manage location.

Got a Japanese copy of the game?

You do the fun part--test a move and record a simple description.
I'll do the boring part and organize it.
All you have to do is contact me for permission to edit the sheet.

The spreadsheet is here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XurTttom3Fw0RS2ELrNBcJESFps6tdw6uNe8PaOoYcc

Request permission to edit in this topic, by PM, or by emailing me at chocolate.pi -at- gmail.com (Email will get the fastest response)

Get excited!
here's all of Yoshi's custom moves in video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5aMyd8rowc

also you might find it beneficially to try working with a poster named JoeInky, he's been making his own very in-depth analysis on each characters custom moves for a while know. if you need any hard data he's the one to ask.

Last edited:

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
These videos are really good. The commentary is rooted in a high level mindset, and optimistic yet critical. A great watch for everyone.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
The list has been updated to about 35 characters. I'm VERY close to completing everyones moves. Only 15 left guys. I'm gonna try to complete them TONIGHT. Twitch.tv/NinjaLink I'll be streaming the rest then.

Last edited:

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
The list has been updated to about 35 characters. I'm VERY close to completing everyones moves. Only 15 left guys. I'm gonna try to complete them TONIGHT. Twitch.tv/NinjaLink I'll be streaming the rest then.
Really great job on these. I feel like i am actually testing the characters myself while watching the vids.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I just got THE LAST CUSTOM MOVE. Took longer than it should of but I will stream them when I wake up.

Top Bottom