• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Music Guide that Makes Sense

NS23

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SLOK#533
Use the "normal" BAT instead of the "custom". I assume if you set the custom loop set point to 0.000 that it will do the same.
I still have a problem. When I try and extract the files only "dsp2hps" and "ffmpeg" actually extract.

Guesmu

Smash Apprentice
Achiles, can you tell me how to make it so that when adding music I can use a file as big as I want. I am using smash custom music so when I want a music hps file like for example... Kingdom Hearts opening theme's, GC rebuilder then says, "File is to large to import"

TheJButton

Smash Rookie
Achiles, can you tell me how to make it so that when adding music I can use a file as big as I want. I am using smash custom music so when I want a music hps file like for example... Kingdom Hearts opening theme's, GC rebuilder then says, "File is to large to import"
If the file is a different size, you'll have to rebuild the ISO.
1) Open GCR Rebuilder.
2) Go to image (top left) and select your ISO.
3) Once the ISO is selected, the right panel will have the word "root" at the top of the files list.
4) Right click and choose export on "root" (I put it in the desktop).
5) Open up the "root" folder you exported and go into the audio folder.

The next step depends on the song you want replaced.
Say you downloaded "Simple and Clean", you would need to rename it to a song already in the game's audio files.
Look through the audio files and choose the song you want to replace. Once you do, rename "Simple and Clean" to the name of the HPS file. Then simply copy and paste it into the audio folder and replace the other file.
Do this for every song you download.

Once you're finished replacing songs. Reopen GCR Rebuilder and click on "root" at the top left. Select the "root" folder you exported with your new songs then click "Save" under the root option in GCR. Once saved, go to "Rebuild" under the same root option.
Your ISO should be good to go.

Guesmu

Smash Apprentice
Yea, I tried that but in the rebuild it just overwrite's the song, is that because I am on mac?

Last edited:

Guesmu

Smash Apprentice
Wow... Now I replaced all of the melee music and dolphin crashes... Any help to this anyone? My audio folder is 300.3MB big.

Top Bottom