• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Final Smashes?

Will Custom Final Smashes ever happen?

• Total voters

Bomber913

Smash Cadet
NNID
ferrer3
3DS FC
3523-2231-5548
They're most likely not a possibility at this point but if they were to ever happen, what are some ideas for custom final smashes?

I can picture one of Mario's is him getting a Mega Mushroom and stomping on everyone on the stage. For Sonic it could be him summoning Tails and Knuckles and performing an attack similar to the ones in Sonic Heroes. What are your ideas?

BubbaDuke

Smash Apprentice
They'd probably end up being slight variations of the same Final Smash, just like the custom moves.

Imagine something like Mega Charizard X being more mobile, but having less damage, or something.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Perhapes they can have different variations of final Smash containing directonal, focused,transformation,trapping, and stage wide final smashes.

Last edited:

Smallgenie549

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smallgenie549
I feel like Final Smashes are one of the biggest missed areas by Sakurai. There are quite a few attacks that would be better suited for each character, but I guess he's looking for variety. I wouldn't be opposed to custom final smashes in the future.

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace
I feel like Final Smashes are one of the biggest missed areas by Sakurai. There are quite a few attacks that would be better suited for each character, but I guess he's looking for variety. I wouldn't be opposed to custom final smashes in the future.
If he was looking for variety, he wouldn't give some character similar Final Smashes!

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
I said maybe but I'm hopeful for no...

To be perfectly honest I'd be pretty content with customization not returning next time around. I love customization in general but it doesn't quite work in Smash imo. Especially like feeding Amiibos equipment. That's not going to help at all because they then stop being realistic versions of those characters to train against

Vaidya

Smash Apprentice
I would want custom Final Smashes to be different Final Smashes, and not a variant of the existing one. There's so much potential for characters to use powers from their source material, like Mario using the Mega Mushroom or Bowser using the Koopa Clown. Heck even give the veteran characters with new one their Final Smashes from Brawl

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
I would want custom Final Smashes to be different Final Smashes, and not a variant of the existing one. There's so much potential for characters to use powers from their source material, like Mario using the Mega Mushroom or Bowser using the Koopa Clown. Heck even give the veteran characters with new one their Final Smashes from Brawl
This last part would be nice. I miss ROB's op as hell Brawl fs

Vaidya

Smash Apprentice
This last part would be nice. I miss ROB's op as hell Brawl fs
Yes, I was just thinking about that. His new FS is generic compared to his one in Brawl. Idk why everyone hated it, it was like one my favorites, and I hardly use ROB

Weavile's Wrath

Smash Apprentice
I'd focus on giving everyone unique and useful final smashes before trying to give everyone multiple.
I say Lucina should have gotten Robins Final Smash and Robin could have called Grima(wouldn't that be cool?). Doc could throw a bunch of giant pills on the stage, Dark Pit could summon Pandora. I think we could work from there with Custom Final Smashes.

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
Link: Fierce Deity Link
Falco: Something involving an Arwing
Donkey Kong: I don't know, but something useful maybe?
Peach: See above

Zol

Smash Apprentice
I'd want a final smash where Falcon stops his car right in front of you, turns it around and proceeds to burn the living **** out of whoever's behind him with the car's thrusters.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
I think it COULD happen down the line... just not in Smash 4.

I DID have the idea of each character having a different Final Smash for each of their specials. Like pressing "B" would do their normal Final Smash, but if you do "Side B" with the Smash Ball, you do your "Side B Final Smash", which could be an amplified version of your Side B or something entirely different.

Again, nothing like this will ever happen during this gen.

The only reason I would support custom Final Smashes is so Lucario's could look more like the Kamehameha Wave.
Oh yeah, I want this also so we can get old Final Smashes back. I hate Lucario's new one, but I loved his old one.
Donkey Kong: I don't know, but something useful maybe?
He could get on Rambi and dash around the stage while ramming into people.

Last edited:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
I'd want a final smash where Falcon stops his car right in front of you, turns it around and proceeds to burn the living **** out of whoever's behind him with the car's thrusters.
Lobo in Injustice does this and I can confirm that it's awesome

Top Bottom