• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cubed Concept: Initiate Brawl! May 25th Results First Page

Jumpman__

Smash Cadet
I just wanted to thank Dark Bulb for running such a great tournament and I can't wait for the next one!:)

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
Bass, send a private message with your wii code and what you want

The rest of you have to wait until the next time you're online and I'm online, so that our wii's register. I'll leave mine on for the time being. Jumpman, tell me what you'd like again since my pm box was completely cleared. Sonny, Melee, and Jumpman, I hope you've all registered my console. Again, jumpman, tell me what you'd like.

gocubs12345

Smash Apprentice
someone check this for if its real
Alright, what you do is anywhere from like 1 hour to 15 minutes before the tourney starts, you go to either teamspeak, or the easier IRC Channel which is like chat for the site, links are at the forums.

The guy that runs it, darknes386 is great at all this stuff and he will basically get you into a pool with like 10 people, you play all of them, he gets results based on people's answers matching, losing gets you 1 point, lying=0.

The Final bracket with the best players is either the same night or the next day. Its a blast and is a great site.

Top Bottom