• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cubed Concept: Initiate Brawl! May 25th Results First Page

CyberCube

Smash Rookie
Sure, why not. Sign me up.

Name: CyberCube
Friend Code: 0516-7100-6274
AIM: CyberCube

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
16 more slots, a few more days, get people to participate if you know they're not doing anything on sunday. People, also read the first post, you're required to have a messenger.

Smash Cadet
Im in

Name: Jmaj
FC: 3823-8195-3074
Aim: N/A
Msn: Mahou.11 (at) hotmail . com

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
It's pretty easy for an opponent to say they won if they know you don't have a messenger to report your win. Two people using pm and not a messenger will also force someone to have to report a win to me, and if you read the first few lines, I'm not going to be bothered by checking my pm's. There should be no questioning of the way I'd rather run this anyway, I'm sure if you exit this page, there are other tournaments without this requirement.

12 slots left people, 2 days to go.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Sign me up!

FC: 4768-7108-3039
No AIM (I can't get it on this computer. It's forbidden in school.)
Brawl Name: POLT

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
But I can't! My school doesn't allow AIM. They'll conficate my computer...

Why do we need AIM anyways?

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
Man, no one is actually reading my posts. Thats funny. For the yahoo messenger guy, I'll create a yahoo messenger just for your convenience, I can tell you're trying.

I don't know how many more ****ing times I need to say it in this thread :mad: you can log onto aim express or even meebo to log on aim, no software downloading. If for some reason you can't figure out to do either or, then don't say you don't have aim, I think I've made it plenty clear that you're required to have a messenger, hell, I said aim, but you can sure as hell see that I'll try to communicate with more than just one.

Updating first post with the valid entries ;_;

Nintendude92z

Smash Apprentice
I have advice for those who browse on Wii like myself.

mob.ebuddy.com <--- This just saved me.

Create an account on a messenger, you don't need to download anything, so sign up for the email. Log in to your account on through that site, its compatible with Wii. It has mobile versions of AIM, MSN, Yahoo, and google talk. So I'll try to get an aim working, keep me signed up under Yahoo for now.

I appreciate your patience with me. d:

Jumpman__

Smash Cadet
My brother has AIM and I can call him and have him do my messaging for me if that's ok with you guys. I'm currently #1 on both of the MLG ladders at gamebattles.com and I know that I'll do well in this tourney. I'm not doing anything sunday and this sounds like a fun way to spend it. Please PM me or just post on the thread letting me know if my brother can do the messaging for me so I can post his AIM info.

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
My brother has AIM and I can call him and have him do my messaging for me if that's ok with you guys. I'm currently #1 on both of the MLG ladders at gamebattles.com and I know that I'll do well in this tourney. I'm not doing anything sunday and this sounds like a fun way to spend it. Please PM me or just post on the thread letting me know if my brother can do the messaging for me so I can post his AIM info.
Heh, I know you. I hope I get to fight you late in the tournament. (Or not at all if you're really good)

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
2 of my friends wanna join

there on the same wii as me and will be using aim with me
here are their names
Cisco
5JD

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Thanks!

Man, no one is actually reading my posts. Thats funny. For the yahoo messenger guy, I'll create a yahoo messenger just for your convenience, I can tell you're trying.

I don't know how many more ****ing times I need to say it in this thread :mad: you can log onto aim express or even meebo to log on aim, no software downloading. If for some reason you can't figure out to do either or, then don't say you don't have aim, I think I've made it plenty clear that you're required to have a messenger, hell, I said aim, but you can sure as hell see that I'll try to communicate with more than just one.

Updating first post with the valid entries ;_;
OK, then...

I'll try that right now and see what happens.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
OK, I got a meebo account.

However, I can't seem to connect to AIM. I seem to get an error...

Well, is it OK if I use meebo?

Brawl Name: POLT
FC: 4768-7108-3039
Meebo Account: Poltergust

K.A.I

Smash Rookie
my friend wants to join. if he can?

Brawl name:Bryan
FC:4639-9926-6387
aim: ihatemysis7

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Ah, I can't make the date. Hope I can reschedule, I'll be home on Memorial Day later. I should be able to get in a chatroom now, since I'm at my cousin's computer.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
I guess I'll try to get AIM tomorrow (Unless I can use MSN) so I can join, but I gotta say....Rainbow Cruise but no Green Greens....WTH?

Top Bottom