• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

Jit

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by loserlad89
yeah zacks samus is good. i have never seen any of flowins samus, but i know his fox is pretty good.
Yeha, Flowin's known for his falco but his samus is good.
There's a video of Flowin's Samus vs. newbie2k4's jiggly. It's kind of old but it's still okay. Someone on the hub should have it, if not, it's in the WA website http://www.freewebs.com/jigglyfuuk1

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by RockCrock
Tell Derigo I will promise to whoop his *** in a Fox ditto if he comes. :)

Del/Derigo play WoW? ****ing awesome. I love that game.
No talking about that cursed wow game in my thread...it is wrecking delaini....and anyone else who plays it...

Anyhow I don't got much time since it is 3 a.m. in the morning....

But yea tourney is defanitely a go.....

Mav - I may send some fliers your way...I stood up all night doing the graphics for it....

Everyone - way it looks I might be able to play a few friendlies...maybe...
However I have a small chance to enter teams....if anything I will be accepting all money matches after the tourney is over...

Rock if you would like to prove me wrong on how much I dislike you, if you just happen to be there after the tourney...I will be available for money matches....

As for any other big mouth in Fort Myers...

There is a possible crew match as well before the tourney I will post up rules on that in the morning.....

Also Calm David has decided to throw a side mini naruto tourney...*Shrugs* He is also really good at that game...so warning...

I will have side games allow for playing....

People who I wouldn't mind playing friendlies...

Melee Guy
Gspot
and any other crew long distances...

People who I probably will not favor to play...

Rock Crock
Foxhound

Just putting this out, cause this tourney has put alote of work and effort into me making it...and I do not have time for arguments...I am saying it here so I can simply tell you to get out and go home if you piss me off 2 much.

Especially after I will be frustrated all day....No offense once again...just letting you people know...

night...

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Sorry to tell you this, but ain't no way in hell you gonna be on your A-Game. I dunno, maybe you need to sit this one out.
Nope, cant sit this one out. It may be the last big tournament in a long time. And Im still going to support her family by giving them a symphony card with a poem I wrote about her and some roses to lay on her cofin. :(
But the more I think about it the more Im going to be off my game, I definitly need to bring my headphones so I wont let my mind drift on toward the loss. :(

loserlad: Yes, that is my gf in my sig. She was too nice, too smart, too pretty, and too young to die. I will really miss her alot! :(

Wow, Everyone is playing WoW these days.

Lumbro

Smash Ace
Terrible News and apologies

goldwingbp: so miami
goldwingbp: bleh
Lumbro: But I've been talking under the assumption of going
goldwingbp: so have i
goldwingbp: but nick** and dave were going to go at the time
goldwingbp: and they both arent going now
Lumbro: If we convince Nick to go, what do you say?
Lumbro: why won't he?
goldwingbp: and i dont really like the idea of traveling for smash if its not a group effort
goldwingbp: says he has 3 exams next week
goldwingbp: and nick isnt easily convinced to change his mind on such thigns
Lumbro: would you want to go if Nick did?
goldwingbp: id consider it
Lumbro: I couldn't get ahold of Herman to get him to start convincing.
goldwingbp: but we played poker tonight and i tried to convince him
goldwingbp: and it was just flat out no

** - Nick is Derigo

So Folks, barring some miracle we won't be coming. I'm not going to drive down by myself, and my car wouldn't make it anyway. I'm really sorry, up to this point we've been reliable If we said we would be somewhere (as opposed to considering). I'm sorry Swen and Ic3, I won't be able to help monitor matches. I'm sorry we won't be there to play matches and defend titles. I'm sorry MeleeGuy I won't get to ask you about MLG DC in person. I'm sorry I won't see you smash guys. I'm basically just sorry.

Physics is more important than smash. Grad school is more important than smash. Paychecks and education are more important than smash. And that's the way it is, I can only ask you try to understand.

On the bright side, you guys shouldn't need us. As far as smash goes I feel old and rusty as hell anyway.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Re: Terrible News and apologies

Originally posted by Lumbro

So Folks, barring some miracle we won't be coming. I'm not going to drive down by myself, and my car wouldn't make it anyway. I'm really sorry, up to this point we've been reliable If we said we would be somewhere (as opposed to considering). I'm sorry Swen and Ic3, I won't be able to help monitor matches. I'm sorry we won't be there to play matches and defend titles. I'm sorry MeleeGuy I won't get to ask you about MLG DC in person. I'm sorry I won't see you smash guys. I'm basically just sorry.

Physics is more important than smash. Grad school is more important than smash. Paychecks and education are more important than smash. And that's the way it is, I can only ask you try to understand.

On the bright side, you guys shouldn't need us. As far as smash goes I feel old and rusty as hell anyway.
;_;

loserlad89

Smash Ace
XIF- that was one crappy 500th post, but whatever.

Lumbro- Sucks you cant come I guess, but I dont really know you.

Calibur Champ- No offense, but i kind of find it hard to believe that the girl in the picture is your girlfriend. She seems kind of old to be 17-18. But whatever, im sorry if it actually is your girlfriend, and im suprised you could get somebody like her.

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
She seems kind of old to be 17-18. But whatever, im sorry if it actually is your girlfriend, and im suprised you could get somebody like her.
dam that was mean, show some sympathy to calibur his girlfriend just died.

Lumbro: dam man that sucks i really wanted to play all u g-spot guys this time since it is so hard to come to miami for me :(

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
loserlad: You dont have to believe me if you dont want to.

G-Spot: I either have never played you guys at all, or I only played Delani a few times at ZP. :(

Mav

Furries For The Win
Lumbro: Quite understandable. I had really hoped to be able to hang with all you guys. Maybe go out and eat somewhere after the tourney, then head to my place for some Texas Hold'em and movies. You're never to old for Poker ^.^ But I guess it wasn't meant to be. I'll be at MLG Orlando. So hopefully we'll meet up there.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have a solid no comment for alot of things I heard on this thread....

However for g-spot dat sucks man.....my homeys!

How can I run a proper tourney without my twin marth goldwing....

:(

Well however I can gaurantee you this...alot of south floridians are happy that you can not make it....lol 5$ on it...so do not count this as a loss...lol count this as an unexpected cut from Gspots regular paychecks....

but it would had been great to beat *Cough* hmm play you guys at omni....

Goldwing - you let wow wreck you......I hate you :p

Lumbro - dat sucks :(

Derigo - My ***** dodge derigo!!! :(

Delaini - probably playin wow now <_<

2 more days peeps....

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Uh, no G-spot?!?!?!?
What is the world coming to?
For all of the dittoes I got: yeah that's great. Just find me sometime at the tourney.
Also for Cloud: I'd love a friendly if you get time. Any type you want.
What is WoW, anyway?
hmm. gotta go. c ya guys.

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Ah, thanks.

Good news, Cloud. I have never played that game, and I never plan to play it.

The only games that get me off of Smash are Star Fox Assault and Donkey Konga

Mav

Furries For The Win
I'm starting to dislike this WoW buisness -_-

Meleeguy: Totally understandable about Star Fox Assult.
*Stares at Krystal longfully* ^.^;;;;;

Go on Meleeguy, Bring Donkey Konga!!! I dare you >.> Just bring it. Go on. Watch the magic of my DK Pwnage ^_^

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by Maverick
I'm starting to dislike this WoW buisness -_-

Meleeguy: Totally understandable about Star Fox Assult.
*Stares at Krystal longfully* ^.^;;;;;

Go on Meleeguy, Bring Donkey Konga!!! I dare you >.> Just bring it. Go on. Watch the magic of my DK Pwnage ^_^
Ah, yes. i love the British accent.
And I thought YOU were bringing DK Konga.
Hmm. Let me know, but I'm still missing the LoZ Theme on Gorilla on my file. i will be bringing my bongos, though. Definitely. And I still want my DK Konga friendly with you.
Don't ever dare me.

somedude123

Smash Ace
yos

Cloud: hey, im going to try and get there early to help set up and then we can do a the sheik ditto money match.

mav: aight, 5$ (maybe 10$, depends on how much money i have left) 2/3 or 3/5, neutral stages only, take it or leave it. >=)

Calibur: Sorry for your loss, my condolences.

Lumbro: Thats sucks, I was looking forward to playing you guys again, its cool though, education >>smash. Hope you guys can make it some other time :cool:

Jit

Smash Journeyman
Noucles or Zorro: I'm gonna need about seven bucks for this...

Cloud: Good luck running this man, I'll probably be there early so I'll help you set up, and when I get kicked out I'll help you with what you need.
Also, Thanks a lot for coming to the event at my school, we're probably going to do it again since like you said, it looked solid. Next time they'll hopeully let me know earlier so that I can post about it and get more people from the boards to come. I only found out three days ago so I couldn't really advertise much. Thanks again.

Good Luck to everyone in this tournment :bee: If anyone wants a friendly I'll be glad to play with you.

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Jit look for Da Dragon son, i wanna friendly that Y.Link of yours, i need to see a real Y.Link in action, better yet, lets ditto, lolz, see ya there.

And if anyone else is interested in what a Pikachu can do, i'm the ***** to play against, good luck to everyone.

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Hey now, there's going to be more than one Pikachu at Omnismash, remember that.

I can't wait to steal that title of best Pika in FL from you, Red.

Anyone interested in Link dittoes, or matches against my Link, say so. I've recently gotten better I gotta say. But don't be afraid to step up.

Well actually, if anyone wants to play against a decent Samus, Link, Pikachu, Yoshi or Ness talk to me and maybe we can do some matches.

NotoriousLlamaz

Smash Journeyman
yo coza... red is gonna wipe da floor with ur pika... be prepared muhahahaha

n e one want friendlies with ***** hey just let me kno... i should be gettin there early to help cloud set up if he needs me with red, sedistic dreamer, and llama # 2... just let me kno how i can help and i am lookin forward to whoopin some *** this time around

Fox Hound Master

Smash Journeyman
Hey llama i want a friendly with u i wouldent mind... I just cant wait to use my main char on u guys. My doc and my captn falcon. As u can see i dont play with fox no more. Sucks. Reason why im playing with falcon is because characters like marth.... This is gonna be fun.. Really fun. Hope to see everyone there early for some practice rounds.

Jit

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Red Dragon
Jit look for Da Dragon son, i wanna friendly that Y.Link of yours, i need to see a real Y.Link in action, better yet, lets ditto, lolz, see ya there.

And if anyone else is interested in what a Pikachu can do, i'm the ***** to play against, good luck to everyone.
Lol sure, I'll play you in a friendly but just a note for everyone here I don't play young link I'll still play you, but I'm not too good with young link. I play adult link sometimes though, so if you wanna play that then sure :D I just like young link so he's in my sig and avatar..

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
dam cant wait till tomorrow, ill try to get there around 11:00 if anyone wants friendlies with me/dew/******. it takes 2 hours to get there so we have to leave really early :crazy: 1 more day!!!

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
ONE MORE DAY *****ES!!!

i cant wait man, its gonna be awesome...

foxhound, i dont have any money (or pizza for that matter <_<) to play with, but if you dont mind, i'll ditto you're Doc... dont expect me to be the n00b i was at mav's tourney tho, i'm evolved, more powerful than ever! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

And whoever was asking for a Young Link player, i happen to have a fairly decent YL... i fight ya! =P

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Jit, haha, my mistake, i thought you played with Y.Link because its in your avatar and sig. Anyways, just play me with your main. Last time i remember i had the title of best Y.Link, but i stopped playing with him a long time ago, so i don't know who has it now, but yeah, i'll give my Y.Link a shot in friendly's :p.

Coza, thx i need to **** a fellow Pikachu, lolz. But yeah, i enjoy seeing other Chu's in action, IMO he is a garbage character, you gotta realize that, but that never stopped me XD, lets show these ****** at the tournament what Da Chu is all about.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Can Cloud or anyone else, give a number I can contact them with, incase I need help finding this place? I swear to God, if it takes me 4 hours to find this place (like Mav's tourney), I'm done playing this game forever.

-Kimosabae
(Mapquest sucks)

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
the number is on the front page, ill save you some time 954-240-0503.

the tourney is sooo close yet soo far away....okay not really but **** am i excited! anyone gonna play yoshi? just wonderin cause i havent seen a good yoshi yet.

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Last Minute Updates!!!

okay guys Check it out.

1st of all once again i would like to thank all of those that pre-registered. It was a big success so once again thank you.

2nd: Don't Think those thats under 16 (I change the age, i think 16 is Mature enough)
WE WILL BE CHECKING I.D'S!!!!!!!!! IF YOU'RE TOO YOUNG WITHOUT A PARENT OR ANYONE 16 OR OLDER, THEN YOU WONT BE ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING!!!!
We don't want kids roaming around the area and breaking up equipments. Swen isn't rich.

3rd: for those that have camcorders... When you enter.. please report to me(ask for Dwayne or Ic3) Ill give you instructions of what to do then.

4th: IMO i think its a bad opinion to call swen....(You know why CLOUD!!!):p So call me if you can't reach Cloud: 954-288-7301

Well that is it right now.. So I hope everyone have a safe trip and Good luck to all.

-1-

P.S: MeleeGuy, How come you asked swen for a hotel @ the last minute? If you asked like a week earlier, i would get you a room free. O well. good luck finding a shelter place.

Dew Da Dash

Smash Ace

Red: thx 4 the sig man ^^" u got skills =þ

hmm ima be heading to ur place soon chris...

this tourney is tommorow!!! cant w8 =)

l8er

Top Bottom