• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
There are two fees: $3 or w/e to get into the place where the tourney is held, and another fee to actually participate in the tourney.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
SSBM is my favorite game. I really could only play one game "competitively" because I am so busy in life.

And for those of you confused. There are 2 fees to pay...
(1) To enter inside. (2) To participate in the tournament.

However if you bring a cube/tv or if you are an out of stater. You dont have to pay to enter. But you do pay when you want to be in the brackets in the tournament whether your an out of stater or cube/tv bringer.

Fox Hound Master

Smash Journeyman
Hey calibur are u going to this tourny?????? Cause u usually never go to much tournys and i kinda want to play u. Hey By the way do u still go to zero ping.. Oh and im coming to this tourny.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to make banners for you guys.

Hey
room!

I would like to make a banner for you guys.
Since I have nothing better to do anyway.
Tell me what software to use and how to use it.

The rest I can supply for myself...
I got places on the net that I can find to supply myself with!

LaTerR

Luck- 1

Smash Rookie
Re: I'd like to make banners for you guys.

Originally posted by Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Hey
room!

I would like to make a banner for you guys.
Since I have nothing better to do anyway.
Tell me what software to use and how to use it.

The rest I can supply for myself...
I got places on the net that I can find to supply myself with!

LaTerR
Do you have any references?
That kirby sig is freaking awesome, a work of pure genius.

Anyway I've preregistered so I've got nothing left to do do till the tournament starts. I'm going to go play some Starcraft.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Re: Re: I'd like to make banners for you guys.

Originally posted by Luck- 1
Do you have any references?
That kirby sig is freaking awesome, a work of pure genius.

Anyway I've preregistered so I've got nothing left to do do till the tournament starts. I'm going to go play some Starcraft.

Gee, uhhh? Thankz
[shut up cal]

No, none at the moment.
But I do dabble here and there, when I'm not bored.
..But I will say that I like your banner.
..Aim me when ever you get the chance!
We could exchange ideas...

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Thomas Tipman
i thought IC3 was gonna work on a banner?

Umm I Believe that ic3 is...
I was just asking if I could be of assistance since I am not really doing anything much except creating websites for myself.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Fox Hound Master
Hey calibur are u going to this tourny?????? Cause u usually never go to much tournys and i kinda want to play u. Hey By the way do u still go to zero ping.. Oh and im coming to this tourny.
**** you and Y0 moma...

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Cloud don't start nothing man. **** man just said he coming to the tourney.

Anyways any out of staters comming yet?

HOLLA

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Cloud Strife X
**** you and Y0 moma...
Cloud is a homosexual man, who likes to get lil 12 year old boys in the ***, Cloud is trying to go str8, but ever since he saw Flowin's ****, he could never go back, he was never the same man again....

Don't worry Cloud, you'll turn straight someday...Just believe in yourself and work hard, your gay ness will soon deminish...(poor fool, he wants to turn straight...)

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Red Dragon
Cloud is a homosexual man, who likes to get lil 12 year old boys in the ***, Cloud is trying to go str8, but ever since he saw Flowin's ****, he could never go back, he was never the same man again....

Don't worry Cloud, you'll turn straight someday...Just believe in yourself and work hard, your gay ness will soon deminish...(poor fool, he wants to turn straight...)
First of all Young Ic3 posted that under my name I didn't u little ***** and stop getting ****ing slick at me with the mouth yo...do you ever shut yo little *** up I am so tired of you I swear 2 God I am

I swear to God stfu up red I am to pissed as it is already....and for the long run you know what even though ic3 posted that yo foxhound I strongly agree with what he said...simple

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Cloud, i love pushing your buttons, so fun. Keep taking me seriously, i'll keep on laughing.

Oh and Thomas Tipman, instead of wanting to face the guy who beat me with one hand, why not face me?, it's much easier, the guy who stepped on me isn't in the state, so holla at me when you have 5 bucks in your hand.

Much love ^_^

Fox Hound Master

Smash Journeyman
OMG this moron is still with the beef. No guys guess what **** YOU AND YOU FUKING MOMA. Will u ever shut up already. And ur all letting this moron make fun of u and crap. Forget it u guys suck i thought this would of change by now, But noo we got a dumb *** ****** talking about moms and the other moron agreeing with it. Wow what is this world becoming to. With moron like these were gonna end up back in the stone age agian. Jesus christ.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Fox Hound Master
OMG this moron is still with the beef. No guys guess what **** YOU AND YOU FUKING MOMA. Will u ever shut up already. And ur all letting this moron make fun of u and crap. Forget it u guys suck i thought this would of change by now, But noo we got a dumb *** ****** talking about moms and the other moron agreeing with it. Wow what is this world becoming to. With moron like these were gonna end up back in the stone age agian. Jesus christ.
When I start caring about you and your feelings I promise I will tell you.

Mav

Furries For The Win
O_O wow. I think I'll stand over there *points in direction far away from heat*

Anyhow, NJ is pretty cool. I got my DS and I've been abusing it ^_^

Anyhow Cloud, hit me up on my cell so we can play some Heroes =)

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
*Stands over where the heat is*

Hahahaha, FoxHound, that last post you made could have been from a 10 year old. But yeah, the dude still has beef with you, you're all pathetic. :D

Shadows

Smash Journeyman
**** you and Y0 moma...

First of all Young Ic3 posted that under my name I didn't u little ***** and stop getting ****ing slick at me with the mouth yo...do you ever shut yo little *** up I am so tired of you I swear 2 God I am
I swear to God stfu up red I am to pissed as it is already....and for the long run you know what even though ic3 posted that yo foxhound I strongly agree with what he said...simple
When I start caring about you and your feelings I promise I will tell you.
...And Some of you wonder why our Rep. Is So low...

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Shadows, FoxHound and Cloud are just a couple of mindless monkey's, one monkey is trying to be accepted in the Smash Community again peacefully but he doesn't know how to deal with the other monkey, yes, monkey's are stupid, and the other monkey flames him cuz he has no life and he takes everything too seriously, but then says we are the ones that take everything seriously, he is a hypocrit, poor monkey loves contradicting himself. And so these two mindless monkey's flame each other, cuz they are losers.

So while i'm in the process, let me spice things up...

**** Cloud
**** FoxHound

You two are the biggest primeapes out there, ****ing losers. :D

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Wow. That's all I have to say. Well, not all, but you get the idea.

Red, do you just enjoy stirring up trouble? You seem to. Thank goodness nobody really takes your posts seriously.

Foxhound: Umm, last time i saw your name, it was when you gave your nice long retirement speech. What ever happened to that? Hmm, you said something about no time 'cause of your car and parties and junk. You were pretty much proved a liar by your "friends" on the site right after that post. Just wondering. I think we all enjoyed the peace around here with you gone for a while. That's just me, though.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Red Dragon
Shadows, FoxHound and Cloud are just a couple of mindless monkey's, one monkey is trying to be accepted in the Smash Community again peacefully but he doesn't know how to deal with the other monkey, yes, monkey's are stupid, and the other monkey flames him cuz he has no life and he takes everything too seriously, but then says we are the ones that take everything seriously, he is a hypocrit, poor monkey loves contradicting himself. And so these two mindless monkey's flame each other, cuz they are losers.

So while i'm in the process, let me spice things up...

**** Cloud
**** FoxHound

You two are the biggest primeapes out there, ****ing losers. :D
You are getting on my god danm last nerve red....

You have one more time before I ban you officially from my tournament.....I refuse to have any form of *** in my actual tournament to stir trouble sorry but I will make this a rule if you keep up and not learn to shut your trap.

If you think I am playing **** with it.

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
MeleeGuy: I don't start flames, i join them, just so everyone can see what stupidity it is to start arguements in the boards.

Cloud: As you wish, i'll shut up...Only because i desire to attend this tournament more than i desire to crack on you. Besides, we still got a money match.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O

****, the odd thing about al this **** talkin is that you plan to meet each other one day (cloud n red for the money match anyways). im surprised i havent read a post saying how bad someone beat the other persons *** in real life.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Well this is one flame Im not involved in. :)
*Puts on fire tunic*

Yes Fox Hound, I still go to ZP weekly. Just not these 2 weeks since Ive been so busy with jobs and tasks and stuff. I am also going to Omnismash for sure. I do get my license in January, and Im confident I will pass the road test, so I will definitly be there.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by JesusFreak
A'int Florida great? :chuckle:

"IF THAT'S MEANT AS A PUN; ITS HORRIBLE DISTASTEFUL;TACTLESS" :(

I think "WE" Who are not members of WA, should tend to our own busineses of interest, rather then become peanut gallery for others'
little trivial, [though quite, miniscule] arguments; plain...disdainment for one towards the other. "

This also doesn't exclude ME, since I just wrote this...
I thought it would be more or less better for 'our image' if we just remained ignorant to the flaming around us and just chuckle at the idioms, and quips their blasting eacher to **** with. ...Well that is all. "

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
lol..sorry was reading, sigmund & freud, also some...shakespear! Bad combination. LoL

Originally posted by JesusFreak
Please stop ****** the English language. Thank you.
:chucke: ...Sorry, was reading books and must've forgotten to tone down from the vocabulary high that my brain was on. Desifering what this and that coupled with groups of words stood for; along with the Psychological researching on a particular diagnosis that I was checking up on for a very close friend of mine. I hope this doesn't besmerch my image now. :rolleyes: ...Oi, well anyway..my apologies. :chuckle:

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Dude, you're trying to act smart, but I'm not buying it. You have misspellings all over the place. And you misused several of those "big words" you tried to use. all the words you used are everyday vocabulary for me, but I know how to use them correctly.

edit: Sigmund AND Freud? Sigmund Freud is the guy's name. I'm a Psychology major. Don't treat English and Psychology that way.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Actually I am smart!

I mispelled a word or two..and yeah I did quite frankly disorganized the appropriation of placing what you called "big words" in a sentence.

As you can see what "words" you say or use in everyday conversation has nothing to do with me.

I don't really care. What you know or don't know.
I will say however in regards to the errors in my sentences.

"Hey SH-I-T, happends, you have good days and you have bad ones"

No need to be criticing my I.Q. just cause of a misplacement of words.
:rolleyes:

Dude I know the guys name...Jesus Christ, you cow dung!

Top Bottom