• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

Dew Da Dash

Smash Ace

lol i habnt read like 1 page of this thread until today

(read most of the 30 pages on this thread or w/e lol)

seems a lil spammy but w/e dun care 4 dat rite now

Swen: ey sup hmm u wanna vs my marf in friendlies during my tourney/ ur tourney (depending if i go to ur tourney).... i may money match u during these friendlies ill think about it. Mostly depends on what my mood is.... Teh reason im posting this is cuz i jus wanna no where my marf places in all of the marf's in FL.... I did pretty well gainst qdvs so jus wanna c what this ditto wit me n u would turn out to be....... I dun exactly expect u to say yes to this but u can decide if u want to do these matches... Ur choice.. had a lotta fun vsing n2k4's jig afta my tourney was oba =p...

dcx12871 n JesusFreak: suu im confused u going 2 to Omnismash? LoL if u do im most definately going to this >.> i wanna c how good mai crew is =D n dcx u wanna $5 money match my marth? i dun really like money matching n im pretty sure u dun really either so ill jus make it $5 n 4 u JF hmmm im pretty sure u lub money matches so ill jus money match u for $10 i guess (pretty sure u wont go to $5 =p) n this money match will be a luigi ditto =p.... how bou it u 2? aite? *Schwippy Pride 4 lyfe =D* O ya n if u guys dun really wanna money match thats aite we can do friendlies but i really want them to be like serious matches dun really want a john on how they were "jus friendlies" >.>

K dats all 4 now

o ya i edit this post jus to say....... whos cal?

Insemination_17

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by XIF
3 dollah at the door and 4 dollah to enter THIS tourney? or some other tournament? That sounds waaayyyyy cheap for a tourney man.
No man,......crazy??,.........he means that it's 3 dollars at the door if you come one day, and 4 dollars if you come both, paying one dollar extra for the second day,....not the entrance fee itself,..................that's if you're not bringing a cube or a TV.

-Peace

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm. So we have to pay to get in, and then pay to enter the tourney? I'm not that crazy about that, guys.:confused: I don't know, it just seems like a lot. Does the initial money count toward the entry fee of the people who are playing in the tourney?? I'm just confused.

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
imsem: yea do that.

XIF: hope you had a fun trip in O-town. But isem answered that question for ya.

Meleeguy:If you bring a cube then you don't have to worry about it.

Reason i made this two months in advance.

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, it's not worth 4 bucks to me to risk my Cube. Plus, I'd have to unhook it all, and we have it hooked up to an entertainment center and surround sound. I still don't like that fee.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Hey Dew, we probably won't be able to go to Florida anytime soon, but I just wanted to say one thing. "I'm pretty sure you love money matches"? I love playing for fun. I like moeny, I like to take money from cocky people that deserve to be taught a lesson, but free matches are where it's at. The problem these days is that the top players won't play you unless there's money involved.=/

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
i get it now, dats cool, i'mm bring my cube AND a TV for you guys, but i need the hook up for a coaxial cable line for this TV, which I dont have. So if anyone can bring one that'd be great =), i'mma be there both days, so it'll be 4 dollars for me, thats great. :)

dang, i'm still a bit woozy after my trip to O-town, i went on space moutain 5 times in a row, no waiting in line too XD

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dew - Sorry but I am already short staff and I actually got a close friend calm warrior to help me out....I have 0 time for friendlies, my whole day is going to consist of me buying food, setting things up, holding brackets, etc...so unless you are going to be there at 2 a.m. both days then I do not have time....If everyone finishes early either days then we can but as of now we can't.

And I am not gonig to your tourney unless you change those stages....sorry

Xif - Str8 what cables u talking about?

Melee guy - cmon melee guy first of all entry fees are normaly like 4$ I have to put out alote here for projectors, extra t.v.'s, staff, sponsors, fliers, etc..etc...

That is 100's of dollars and u are complaining about a 4 buck entry fee? Cmon man you gotta give me more credit than that...sides it is ic3 who thought of the entry fee idea....since he kinda figured I was spending to much on my own anyway...

Insem - str8 just PM me your info I am gonna get on putting pre reg's on the first page this afternoon...

Mav

Furries For The Win
K my reg. is sent Cloud. Check your PM's. By the way, I'll probably be bringing T.V and Cube. It depends if I can get a place to stay close by the area.

Mav

Furries For The Win
I don't think Cloud would have time for crew battles at the way things are looking. If Cloud gets enough staff members to help him though, then he might be able to enter crew battles. But that would probably cost more money from him unless they are volenteers.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Did you know the japanise word "Omni" in english means "All". So the english title for Cloud's tourney is "Allsmash". Good stuff ^.^

P.S This post marks number 500 for this thread.

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Hey, XIF, I got the cable for that, and I'll bring it. You just mean an RFU adapter, right? Yeah, I got one that I'll bring.

And Cloud, yeah I know that you're putting a lot of money out, but I'm just feeling really tight on my money right now. It's almost gone. Anyway, I'm sorry for complaining. Also, do we need to pre reg.? You know I'm coming if I can at all. I just would feel bad if something were to happen and I wasn't able to come. That's what happened before. I signed my dad and me up for MELEE-FC, we went on a huge trip, got to Toledo, I got sick and had to come home. I was pretty mad about that. Anyway, c ya guys

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
Maverick: If by Japanese, you mean, Latin... Then yes.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Young Ic3
Good news!!!!

Our good friend calm warrior has offer us 7 television!!!!!

WOW!!!!

Also cloud has decided that out of staters get a free door enterance.:chuckle:
He didn't offer us 7 it's just that we addedd up the total tv's we can get together through the school and me and it came up to 7

And yes OOS'ers get in free...

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Cloud Strife X
He didn't offer us 7 it's just that we addedd up the total tv's we can get together through the school and me and it came up to 7
O... good stuff though anyway.

We need TVs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and CUBES!!!!!!

also:

We might have a raffle for those who pre-register and winner gets a SPECIAL PRIZE....(cloud knows what im talkin about....remember monday wit milo) :bee: .

Anyways swen, otakucon's naruto tournament starts @ 3 i believe and i know it will be packed so we gotta get there around 12ish this sat.

Also, for the rest of this week we need to hop to the ping for my smash and naruto training.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Young Ic3
O... good stuff though anyway.

We need TVs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and CUBES!!!!!!

also:

We might have a raffle for those who pre-register and winner gets a SPECIAL PRIZE....(cloud knows what im talkin about....remember monday wit milo) :bee: .

Anyways swen, otakucon's naruto tournament starts @ 3 i believe and i know it will be packed so we gotta get there around 12ish this sat.

Also, for the rest of this week we need to hop to the ping for my smash and naruto training.
Well there goes my weekend I will be over there to pick u up in about an hour im leaving work at 3 30 sharpz

Dew Da Dash

Smash Ace
quote from JesusFreak:

Hey Dew, we probably won't be able to go to Florida anytime soon, but I just wanted to say one thing. "I'm pretty sure you love money matches"? I love playing for fun. I like moeny, I like to take money from cocky people that deserve to be taught a lesson, but free matches are where it's at. The problem these days is that the top players won't play you unless there's money involved.

LoL the only reason i said u like money matches were cuz i always c in ur posts u wanna money match >.>
LoL i dont really like money matches either i sorta said it in my otha post >.> The only reason i asked to money match u 2 is cuz i want like a serious match wit u 2 wheres theres NO JOHNS! O ya tell dcx to respond to that post.... I would ask him on aim but hes not really on aim that much ne more.... neither r u >.>

Cloud: ok ok i took those levels off except mush king II will u come now or it cuz of mush king II? i really dont c wats the prob wit dat level.... Tell meh so bad about that level.....Then i mite take it off

go on aim JF!

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Dew Da Dash
quote from JesusFreak:

Hey Dew, we probably won't be able to go to Florida anytime soon, but I just wanted to say one thing. "I'm pretty sure you love money matches"? I love playing for fun. I like moeny, I like to take money from cocky people that deserve to be taught a lesson, but free matches are where it's at. The problem these days is that the top players won't play you unless there's money involved.

LoL the only reason i said u like money matches were cuz i always c in ur posts u wanna money match >.>
LoL i dont really like money matches either i sorta said it in my otha post >.> The only reason i asked to money match u 2 is cuz i want like a serious match wit u 2 wheres theres NO JOHNS! O ya tell dcx to respond to that post.... I would ask him on aim but hes not really on aim that much ne more.... neither r u >.>

Cloud: ok ok i took those levels off except mush king II will u come now or it cuz of mush king II? i really dont c wats the prob wit dat level.... Tell meh so bad about that level.....Then i mite take it off

go on aim JF!
Dew try not to post stuff about your tourney in my tourney thread...thnx in advance

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
O_O Out of staters get in free?
If I remember right. There is a fee to get in, and there is a fee to enter the tournament. So they are free to get in and free to enter the tourney, or just free to the entrance fee?

I wish I was an Out of stater...

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by CaliburChamp
O_O Out of staters get in free?
If I remember right. There is a fee to get in, and there is a fee to enter the tournament. So they are free to get in and free to enter the tourney, or just free to the entrance fee?

I wish I was an Out of stater...
Heck no they aint I said out of staters get in free, they still gotta pay to enter...

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
LOL!
A friend of mines is willing to help omnismash by making the official logo and sigs for everyone to use.(will be in various colors.)
Haxing the "MOAST" out of MOAST. MOAST is TOAST. East "COAST" will "ROAST" the "TOAST" at "MOAST" cause we are the best "COAST." Now where are the cheerleaders...

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by CaliburChamp
LOL!

Haxing the "MOAST" out of MOAST. MOAST is TOAST. East "COAST" will "ROAST" the "TOAST" at "MOAST" cause we are the best "COAST." Now where are the cheerleaders...
Actually ic3 has been diong that for srk tourneys way before moast....

You guys need to learn other games.... Instead of only smash

Smash addicts :o

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
*raises hand and stands up* hi, my name is Thomas Tipman and i play SSBM. *adicts applause*

its seems thing are turning out well. i live really close to coconut creek so if i could get a ride i should be able to bring a tv. no way in **** am i walking with that thing. i have a friend who might bring his cube so he can watch the tourney but i doubt he'll be in the tourney.

Top Bottom