• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

Mav

Furries For The Win
Good stuff =)

LW: Stop making fun of my gut. Some people are proud of their beer bellies. *flashes my fat belly at you* Ya I know you think that's sexy but you get none ^_^ You fat people hater =P

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Its straight, Im not in this game for the money. I just want to rep FL to the fullest at MOAST3. And I think once I go to MOAST3 and do pretty good Id have more priveleges in the crew. Anyways, thats the way how I see it.

On a side note... if you want to build abs fast, buy one of those exercise wheels they are only like $10-15. Buy flax seed oil so your joints wont feel as much pressure when you lift weights, and get some Whey Protein. I wouldnt suggest using Cretin pills, it just adds water to your body. I used to be into weight training big time. Used to lift 200lbs bench press when I only weighed 130lbs backin 11th grade. Now I cant do that anymore.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
just checking up on you guys, the tourney, what not. I plan on getting Donkey Konga for x-mas, i'll be training just for you mav, ;)

I havent played smash in WEEKS. Been busy with Metroid Prime 2, doing 100% speed runs, they've been good so far, 28% completion at 1:18, I could be at around 1:10 or slightly less but meh. <_<

I'm still coming. and stuff >_>

somedude123

Smash Ace
Xif!!!!

Where you been man? You gotta come over this weekend!!! it might be the last one I will ever be free. Chances are I will be getting job by next week.
Let me know whats up. You still got my number right? I dont have internet no more, so you can only reach me by cell phone.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Originally posted by CaliburChamp
Its straight, Im not in this game for the money. I just want to rep FL to the fullest at MOAST3. And I think once I go to MOAST3 and do pretty good Id have more priveleges in the crew. Anyways, thats the way how I see it.

On a side note... if you want to build abs fast, buy one of those exercise wheels they are only like $10-15. Buy flax seed oil so your joints wont feel as much pressure when you lift weights, and get some Whey Protein. I wouldnt suggest using Cretin pills, it just adds water to your body. I used to be into weight training big time. Used to lift 200lbs bench press when I only weighed 130lbs backin 11th grade. Now I cant do that anymore.
You are not in WA.

And **** you were 130 and benched 200?! Good stuff. I already bought my protein shakes and now what I gotta eat heh.

HOLLA

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
^ goldwing is randomz!

If you go! Im going too!!...::trash talk:: I have to beat u by more stock next time!! >_< ::runs::

Kryian

Smash Journeyman
Tallahassee may trip down for this. Since the tournament is so far away, nothing's for sure, but we need to make up for our horrible Smash Aid IV showing ASAP...

goldwingbp

Smash Apprentice
Flowing: Im in =P. I might be down in South Fl. for a weeked during xmas break to smash/hangout
HOLLA!

Bike: NOES! Marf will have more stocks!
This time no downsmashing LIKE WE AGREED!!1 =)

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
We'll see...

Anyways, I made sure I had at least 25 grams of protein a day. Heh, I dont like diets though. I basically ate everything, just made sure I had lots of protein.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
well sice were on the subject of weight training (what does this have to do with smash??) eggs have a high quality of protein i usually eat about 10-13 egg whites a day and before you go to sleep its good to drink lots o' milk (80% of the protein in milk is casein so if you are looking to stock up on whey theyre better choices than milk).

*leaves to play some smash*

UnStOpAbLe

Smash Cadet
Jit/zorro/ L_W48 :Since this weekend might be the last one that nelsons free you think ne of u could go to his house tommorrow. L_W48: nelsons told me about u but i dont kno if hes said ne thing about me but i hope we can get some matches if u can come over his house tomorrow.

Jit

Smash Journeyman
wow, randomness... everytime i leave for a while and come back some weird new topic is up... sooo I'll go with it...
You know you can mix egg whites with milk and drink it? :eek:
Well, I eat a lllottt... but I'm thin... I'm 5' 10 1/2" but weigh 125 (:bee: I'm slim). It's cause I don't sleep well... I was falling asleep at ZP last time :sleep: if you don't sleep you loose weight... but.....your health goes down... hair grows unhealthy and other side effects.

Anyways...

I might do a little tournment/smashfest or something at my school on the week after Winter Break, I go to McFatter, right by Nova, and BCC Central. Would Anyone come?

EDIT: I don't know if I could go Unstopable, but maybe I might be able to.

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
hey this is kinda random but does anyone have any tips of gaining weight? since you guys are kinda on the subject, and i've been wondering for some time now how i can gain weight, i thought i'd ask

i try to eat a lot. doesn't always work though. i do on average 30 pushups a day, some days i'll curl(few sets with my 25's), but not often, and also some days i do pull ups. i try working out in the hopes of bulking up a bit, but i haven't really gained any weight since last year

so, any tips? anything i can eat to stay healthy while gaining lots of weight? thx

btw as of right now whats the list of people to come to this tourney?

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Oops. I accidentally posted on Young Ic3 aaccount with that protein comment.

Jit: I might come. Just tell us when its going to happen.

CozaMonkey: I was always thin, and never fatty like you I assume. And the whey protein builds up your amino acids. I used to workout every single day about 30min-1 hour a day. It was a struggle. But one day, you will just want to work on your lower body, then the next day work on your upper body. So monday would be a day to work on lower body and tuesday would be a day to work on upper body and so on. Make sure to get some supplements that will help you build mass, like whey protein or whatever you prefer. Eggs are a good source. But I hate the taste of them, plus Im vegetarian, so I had to eat lots of soy, beans, and stuff with lots of protein.

You gotta love the random discussions in here. lol.

Triple A

Smash Rookie
Yo i think taking suppliments is a ***** way to get big.
And inFact no suppliments is stronger than natural strength.

i swear people these days are taking suppliments becuase "I dont have the patience to work my *** off and take *****, yes ***** *** suppliments becuase I cant do it for myself, I need help" well ladi daa. Well i've been lifting since 6th grade and without suppliments i benched 285 pounds by 10th grade. And as years gone by (constantly i've been getting injured do to sports) now in 12th grade im benching 325. And trust me depending how dedicated you are to get big, you can get it up fast.

so what im trying to say here is SUPPLIMENTS ARE FOR *******!

thats just my little opinion

Triple A

Smash Rookie
and i forgot to mention i work out at least almost every day all around the body and trust me if you do what i do go eat as much as u can cuase its going to hurt like a ***** as for me, ,my body is used to it

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
Originally posted by CaliburChamp
CozaMonkey: I was always thin, and never fatty like you I assume. And the whey protein builds up your amino acids.
makes no sense maybe your talking about somthing else.

jit: egg whites + milk = server biotin deficency. if you plain on eating egg whites make sure they are cooked, if you dont mind eating the yolk, raw isnt bad (minus the fact that it taste like ****).

T A: supplements arent for *******, if you are talking about illegal steriods and anabolic steriods than yes but if you are talking about things like vitamins than you are wrong. and a tip on keeping from getting sore is drink green tea during and after the workout and right before you go to sleep, it makes a nice difference.

also im no ***** *** vegiterian, but a vegitarian indeed.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
How can a Man live without red meat 0_0

eggs are pimp yo!

and working out everyday is mad stupid. You gotta let your muscles rest. 3-5 days a week is enough. Silly fat people, just don't eat and sit.

oh ya NOW I WILL BE ACCEPTING MONEY MATCHES for this tourney BWAHAHHA.

HOLLA

PunisherX

Smash Cadet
I agree

Flowin, your absolutely right about what you said, I started workin out about 5 months back and when I started man I was stupid to work out everyday, I've learned my lesson. Oh and flowin, I'll consider money matchin you if I know I will bring loads of money for sure!

Triple A

Smash Rookie
T.T: mayb true about the green tea and all but for me any suppliments is a cheap way to me. I prefer eating foods that have proteins and all. But i guess its kinda alright to take protien shakes but still ill never take it

Flowinwater: Yo if ur calling me fat, well dont judge to soon i am more athletic than you think. And hey as stupid it may sound i trained my body to constantly work out almost every day. And tust me it ain't easy to do what i do cuase i dicipline my self to do so. Lift about 4 hours in the gym and make sure u run before you start lifting. Lift heavy to little on the first day then lift light ( at least more than 40% of your max but not above 60%) the next. And then the cycle starts again. But remeber Almost every day like 5-6 days/week of working out.

you may not be able to do it. but I can. you have to be motivated

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
TA: protien shakes arent better than the real thing but with multi vitamins sometimes you just do get what you need vitamin and mineral wise so its good that you try to get what you need for the day some how. i hear people talking about benching but for some reason i could never bench well, my strength is in forarms i could forearm curl 170 with 2 arms.

Shadows

Smash Journeyman
jit: egg whites + milk = server biotin deficency. if you plain on eating egg whites make sure they are cooked, if you dont mind eating the yolk, raw isnt bad (minus the fact that it taste like ****).
Kidney Rock.....

L_W48

Smash Rookie
Originally posted by UnStOpAbLe
Jit/zorro/ L_W48 :Since this weekend might be the last one that nelsons free you think ne of u could go to his house tommorrow. L_W48: nelsons told me about u but i dont kno if hes said ne thing about me but i hope we can get some matches if u can come over his house tomorrow.
I can't really go anywhere cause my dad ground me for the stupidest reason ever!!! I'll probably be free by next year around my b-day :D . Btw, why is it neilson last free day?

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
YEAH!!! GOT MY INTERNET BACK!!! :D

Triple A, its dum to think that you and unstoppable think taking supplements are for *****'s. If you dont take in the right vitamins, you can stunt your growth and make your muscles feel sore. The idea of taking vitamins is a smart thing, not a sissy thing. Unless you were talking about taking steroids are something.

Unstoppable, I could probably c r a p faster than you since I eat lots of fiber since Im a vegetarian and since meat gives you a harder time pushing your c r a p out of your @$$. lol. I love being unconstipated. lol. Anyways, I have not yet seen a fat vegetarian in my life. Its all good to be a vegetarian, and its all good being a carnivore. It takes a real man to say no to meat. lol.

Mav

Furries For The Win
I don't like this conversation. How do you think I feel being a fat person and all reading up on all of you guys that have fit bodies. Oh well I don't care I'm proud of my gut ^.^ Sides its the best mindgame ever. You got beat by a fat man =D And once I perfect my one handed Smashing, I can be a fat man playing smash with my left and eating Hungry Man with my right >=)

Hungry Man, it's good to be full ^_^

UnStOpAbLe

Smash Cadet
LMAO well Triple A is huge if u havent noticed and i dont think his growth has stunted neither has mine the whole thing on suppliments is that there shortcuts so their for p***ies because there lazy bumbs if they cant just stick to a workout plan without having to use things for help them..
Vegitarian= crap faster
suppliment user = Kidney stones= stings when u P
carnivor= good balance

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Ever heard of "2-much-info!"

Sick lil'fecalphiliac
Unstoppable:I could probably c r a p faster than you
O_O Dude! Where'd the **** did THAT come from? ..outta yur a-s-s? Dude, that is majorly not healthy "nettiquette"!! brrr, just gave me the chills.

You went from sick, to straight queereye4dastraight guy:freak:
since I eat lots of fiber since Im a vegetarian and since meat gives you a harder time pushing your c r a p out of your @$$. lol. I love being unconstipated.

(runs to the nearest toilet: Heruuugh! Barf!)
...That's just plain wrong calibur.
But funny as **** anyway...good potty-humor
:laugh: ...you where being funny weren't you?

????????????????????????????????
t takes a real man to say no to meat. lol.
:rotfl:

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I just made that comment to be funny. It is funny and true at the same time. lol.

Warning: Never ever take a c r a p on the Zero Ping toilet. STD infested!!! LMAO!!!

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
Originally posted by UnStOpAbLe
LMAO well Triple A is huge if u havent noticed and i dont think his growth has stunted neither has mine the whole thing on suppliments is that there shortcuts so their for p***ies because there lazy bumbs if they cant just stick to a workout plan without having to use things for help them..
Vegitarian= crap faster
suppliment user = Kidney stones= stings when u P
carnivor= good balance
i think the idea of supplements are a little blured, im refering to vitamins. i dont take vitamins and say "Holy moly, that was a good workout." i take vitamins to make up for the vitamins i may not recieve in my daily meals. like i said before vitamins=always good, protiens shakes=good but your better off eating natural foods. there is nothing wrong with vitamin aslong as your not downing stupids amounts that will just get flushed out of your system.

vegitarian and omnivore the topic disscussed so biasly. its real simple though geneticly some people cant just drop meat its just how it is. my uncle was a vegitarian for a year and got fatigued easily and his health was dropping. this just shows that vegitarianism and eating meat is gonna be beneficial for some and not for other and then when someone finds out "Hey this is good for me" or says "Yo what the **** i fell like crap" thats when one idea gets factored out and labeled as no good without the thought of heredity being a factor.

if you eat meat and it helps dont stop there arent reasons why you should unless you wanna try a new diet or for moral reasons you feel obligated to change. from what ive seen aslong as you stay active and recieve vitamins and nutrients that you need for the day it doesnt matter if you eat meat or not just be healthy.

Insemination_17

Smash Journeyman
I would've,....but you weren't at ZP yesterday so I guess not for a long time now,....and any others who I would've donated my money to ,.....too bad,....all of y'all weren't there or were scared to money match me for some reason....

-Peace

Mav

Furries For The Win
Yo seriously get off this foolish argument. Omnismash should be smash related. Like money matches ^.^ Any takers?

And besides if this convo doesn't stop I'll slap you all with my gut :chuckle:

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by goldwingbp
Flowing: Im in =P. I might be down in South Fl. for a weeked during xmas break to smash/hangout
HOLLA!

Bike: NOES! Marf will have more stocks!
This time no downsmashing LIKE WE AGREED!!1 =)
Hey, GOLDWING. If you go down there, could you stop by Lakeland on the way and say hey to me. If you want to, I'll be available for a couple smash matches or something. Just a thought.

*EDIT*
Oh, and Mav., you are not fat. You're just big boned.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
wtf kind of posts where the last 2 pages on my thread? I thought I said no BS posts? anyhow place is confirmed... the address is

1000 coconut creek blvd.
coconut creek, fl 33066

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Pre-resgistration

Its that time...

Pre-register now unless you want to wait in line.....!!!

Must have

Screen Name:
phone number:
E-mail Adress:
Crew(so i we can separate brackets):

Note if you're entering teams add team name and who you're teaming with.

Thats all for now.

new Trailor comming soon.

BTW: if you're 13 and under, you MUST be acompanied by someone 17 and over.(and we will be asking for IDs so no johns!)

Almost forgot:

$3 door Fee, $4 for both days(only if you pay on the 1st day)

If you bring a TV or a cube, then you can enter for free. if you bring both then 2 dollars off on your singles entry fee.

This isn't confirmed but it might be possible.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
3 dollah at the door and 4 dollah to enter THIS tourney? or some other tournament? That sounds waaayyyyy cheap for a tourney man.

anyway, noucles, i'm sorry i didnt catch your message but I couldnt of gone any way, I was in ORLANDO baby! singing in candel light, and spending the day at magic kingdom. Lemme tell you i had a blast. Granted, standing up in 40 degrees for 5 hours in uncomfortable dress shoes, singing TWO performances, and being rewarded with ICE WATER, wasnt all that nice, nor was getting the hotel room right next to my director, but everything else was awesome, the illumination after our performances at epcot, and the magic kingdom was the ****. And it was 2 guys (me and this other dude) and 4 chicks all day at magic kingdom. :chuckle:

I got home yesterday, and missed school today cause i crashed when i got back at slept for nearly 14 hours :eek:

But if that information is for this shendig, then i'll PM you the info soon.

Top Bottom