• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

SSJ3Sean

Smash Cadet
Link is my main one, and Captain Falcon is my 2nd. I use Luigi sometimes to mess around. THEY NEED TO BRING HIS N64 UPPERCUT BACK!!!! Luigi's Uppercut on N64 = pwnage

If anyone is curious, my characters on N64 are Pikachu and Luigi

My friend's is Young Link, and Fox (Kirby, Fox, and Mario on N64)

My other friend is Marth and Roy (dont remember on N64, lol)

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by SSJ3Sean
Link is my main one, and Captain Falcon is my 2nd.

My friend's is Young Link, and Fox

My other friend is Marth and Roy
You should challenge me for money...I live in Ft. Lauderdale :Thumbs up:

SSJ3Sean

Smash Cadet
Lol, well i know my first few matches i play with u guys wont be money matches, not until i know where i stand. I saw this one video between Falco and Jigglypuff on the Wolf Assassins website. The falco is so cheap, lol. It's counterable, but looks like i would get annoyed. Hope none of you play like that. It'll be crazy, lol.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, well i know my first few matches i play with u guys wont be money matches, not until i know where i stand. I saw this one video between Falco and Jigglypuff on the Wolf Assassins website. The falco is so cheap, lol. It's counterable, but looks like i would get annoyed. Hope none of you play like that. It'll be crazy, lol.
Poor guy....:( you are soo not going to like me....

I suggest you have your feelings hurt now before you fight someone on these forums....

Your going to die down here....

SSJ3Sean

Smash Cadet
Lol, you havent seen how I play yet. If i get the crap beaten out of me, oh well. Just a game, I can take it. If I win some, then cool ^_^ lol. If I lose some, then i keep goin at it til I win some.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, you havent seen how I play yet. If i get the crap beaten out of me, oh well. Just a game, I can take it. If I win some, then cool ^_^ lol. If I lose some, then i keep goin at it til I win some.
Thats what im talkin about!!!;)

You can get free matches from me anytime!

if you want my celly PM me :) Btw zero ping is really close to where you are...its on sheridan street...

Hope 2 c u there...look for the black guy playing either smash or my new XboX

Holla

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
you kno wat??

This might be very stupid but i think i'm gonna take my chances... YO SSJ3SEAN.... i want you to hear me out very carefully... i wanna challenge you and your friend together in a money match... you and him, teams, team attack on, against ME by myself. $10 - $20. you decide. how bout it??? i mean... 2 vs 1.. who's not gonna love those odds. let me kno. :shyguy:

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
I say you give ganon a lvl 9 comp.....at least that much.....<_< >_>

As for me I will play you 4 free lol....=)

Good to invite new smashers to the commut....

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
hahaha! nah man i dont want a lv. 9 computer. i stand by my word. and well its not really underestimating but i think i have that much confidence in my character. so give a thought and let me kno wat u think. 2 vs 1. team attack on. :shyguy:

Mav

Furries For The Win
Ganon: You are very mean =) How about you take me and Cloud up on that offer ^.^ We would gladly accept.

AKBONE47

Smash Rookie
ladies,genteman,gansta,pimps,moma,daddy,stunner,shinners,im rich snicth im a real big timer all ya talk and talk the point is my mom will be gone for 2weeks and i want to have a smash game or money matches try to make it she leaving in oct 22 so lets GO.a.k.a BONE

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
WES IS COMING AN BET ANY BOODY

YO THIS IS WES I'M COMING TO FLORIDA TO TAKE OVA ITS ABOUT TIME I DID I NEED SOME SERUIOS CAHS B4 ME AND MY GURLS ANNIVERSARY SO I NEED THE MONEY SO THANX FOR MAKING A TOURNEY WITH SO MANY DONATIONS THANX ME AND RAFA WILL BE THERE TEAM OUT FOR BLOOD

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Re: WES IS COMING AN BET ANY BOODY

Originally posted by DAlegendarysamus
YO THIS IS WES I'M COMING TO FLORIDA TO TAKE OVA ITS ABOUT TIME I DID I NEED SOME SERUIOS CAHS B4 ME AND MY GURLS ANNIVERSARY SO I NEED THE MONEY SO THANX FOR MAKING A TOURNEY WITH SO MANY DONATIONS THANX ME AND RAFA WILL BE THERE TEAM OUT FOR BLOOD
yo wes, plz hit me up @ aim: i need to ask you somethin b.

Aim: Young Ic3

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
alright wes....

well its about time you said something and made it official. I'll see you back in nyc. i hope you've kept playin cuz my trip to florida has been one big training session. lol. :shyguy:

Mav

Furries For The Win
Wes: I'll money match you. I'll get in contact with you through AIM and we'll discuss the details. Or just post on the thread. Which ever way works.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok guys it is time for me to make an update...

I need to know who all can bring TV's and cubes to the tournament...if you do your registration is half price...right now there is no need for a 2 story building since I don't see a swarm of people coming due to moast...but I do have confirmation from a few out of state players that they will be coming...

I need T.V.'s and cubes for everyone that brings both a t.v. or cube you get ur ticket paid for 1/2 way by me....

Witch means it does not affect the pot people...also Florida if you people really want to begin to help promote this tourney then I suggest that all of you start donating...I will be accepting donations from anybody because seeing this much money go out of my pocket for no reason is not fun...

Also there is a 50/50 chance that the location will be put to where yanamie was held..I will know for sure after I find out the pricing and accomadations for hosting most of the people...

Also I am accepting pre registration from early...you don't have to pay just let me know whats up to see if you are Definately coming or not...because this will definately effect where the location would be.....

Thnx for your support Fl.

Prove to me that you guys have grown up and can actually handle a tournament setting of this standard...I will be accepting donations anywhere you see me or try to contact me by phone or aim...ANd make sure you tell me the money is to go towards the building of omnismash...

Thank you for your help once again holla at me...

xHayatox

Smash Lord
i should come to this.. Theres an out-of-state bonus right if u win? tickets are looking really cheap right now all i need really is a place to stay and some food money i hope the food dere is cheap :) Thats if i have money left over from the Vgames Final. If i dont go to vgames LA den i am going to go here.

btw i want to play some people in ssb64 :D gotta love the n64 system haha.. >.> Cloud.. gotta play u in ssb64 i cant get enuf of u owning me online... i gotta show u the real deal but first i gotta start playing again cuz the last time i play was againts u haha...

Mav

Furries For The Win
Cloud: I'll bring a T.V and Gamecube for Omnismash.

xHayatox: Interested in a money match?

xHayatox

Smash Lord
yes of course :D the ninja turtles will all come but sadly master splinter will be home cuz his parents still strict on him since hes only 15. but the whole squad will be there 4 of us. me, bones, kalot, and savai. so i will ask dem if they want to go. i wasnt planning on going alone neow haha. if i go i gotta bring the clan cuz we turtles stick together :p

maverick: id be interested in a money match but first i gotta save up some cash just to go to this tourney.

Like i said b4 its up to my bro if they willing to come down with me cuz i kno they wont let me go alone.. and cash. but i shoud be settled at my new house and everything so let see what happens!

NINJA TURTLES PWN!!! since master splinter wont be there that means ganon328 dont get to face his ganon.

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
LOL. pleese...my ganon would wreck him... i just wanna fight you, that famous peach or should i call him Down + A, and revenge against that fox. who's pretty good im gonna admit. i wanna c how good i do against the ninja turtles. LOL. :shyguy:

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I could bring my GC. Im not sure if I can bring a TV though.

And I just thought of a good idea I think. Maybe MLG can help sponsor this tournament. Do you think its possible? They do it for sports, so why not for this? It can make the pot even bigger. Think its worth a try to ask Cloud?

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Yo cloud hit me up on AIM or I'll call ya cell.

I can host biweekly tournies at my place and half the money we raise there will go to the tourney, and the other half to the guy that wins it. Is alot better then just donating in my opinion. And is practice for those OOSers.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Flowin: Awesome. Let me know when you're gonna hold one and I'll be there.

Calibur: Cloud's all ready got sponsering I think. But that's still a hot idea.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Maverick
Flowin: Awesome. Let me know when you're gonna hold one and I'll be there.

Calibur: Cloud's all ready got sponsering I think. But that's still a hot idea.
Actually mav, no I don't the sponsors I have are only willing to help with the food and hotel reservation situation....as for place, food, and everything else that is my pocket...

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
wow....yo florida is mad lucky to have some1 this generous. Good sh*t cloud, but i really think you should put away ur money and concentrate on how much money u could make on bi-weekly's and try to put that money to good use. Just because ur the host don't mean you have to spend your own money. Just the offer alone shows alot of generosity on ur part. good sh*t man...good luck w/ this tournament. :shyguy:

hack/odin

Smash Apprentice
well i don't ill make this torney but if i go ill try to past some 20's your way cloud

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Alright here's my interview list for the Trailor:

1. Cloud
2. Maverick
3. Flowin
4. Nocleus and lambchop
5. Pillz
6. Newbie2k4
7. Shiekssbm and dew da dash
8. G-spot
9. 5god
10. Me
11.opening spot
12.opening spot

out of state that might come
1. Wes
2. Ganon
3. Chu Dat
4. Azen
5.opening spot
6.opening spot
7.opening spot
8.opening spot
9.opening sopt

Cloud and I will decide on who will get interviewed for the trailor.

now FL i need your cooperation, Submit 1 GOOD combo and send them to me. That will be used for the mini combo video section for the trailor. i have listen to many songs for the combo video section and I have cchosen 1.

Listen

Click here(right-click save-as)

Now after you finished listening to the video just be creative on the 1 (or 2) combo you will be doing.

Thats it for now.

-1-

Mav

Furries For The Win
Flowin: OMG, see Flowin! I told you we should have video recorded our matches yesterday. I would have so submited that combo that my Mario did to your Falco, that left your face like this....... :crazy: = Your face Flowin. And I know you know which one I'm talking about. :chuckle:

Ic3: I'll listen to the song when I get home. Can't on school com's. How long do we have to submit a combo? Cause I could go to Flowin's this weekend and make a brand new VHS of us and give it to you.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
yo the ninja turtles will come haha i just noticed we got pretty high up in MLG Boston so i Kno im using that cash to buy the plane ticket to florida. hopefully it stays in range between 100-120$ cuz being where i am im pretty broke... dont wanna spend on ticket and have no money for tourney r food. ill ask dem and ganon323 will get revenge on that fox. and the famous peach or down + a. and hopefully me the green samus kirby and sheik :/ its a new year by the time this tourney starts so they can take a few days off from work :)

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by CaliburChamp
Do you mean combos against the CPU or human? I would like to be on that interview list, seems interesting.

Do i have to answer that?:confused:

Anyways, professor is sick so im @ school for 30 mins on this computer. If you got questions let me know.

-1-

Mav

Furries For The Win
Ic3: The question I have above. How much time do we have in order to submit the Combo(s)?

Top Bottom