• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Originally posted by CaliburChamp
You and your random cr@p Rwing. Xbox, 1st best system. GC 2nd best system, PS2 3rd best. PS2 has the worst graphics of all the 2 systems (PS2 120 bites of graphics, GC 128, Xbox 128-200.) and there are more malfunctions with PS2's than any other consoles out there. Im a consumer reportist. lol.

Btw, Excuse my friend, he loves trash talking.
WTF?

Just NO! In reality PS2 has the MOST POWERFUL engine but it can't be used because the PS2 doesn't have enough ram. PS2 is the REAL 128-bit console since the EMOTION engine it has is 128-bit.

Gamecube is a super PC named the gekko, is powered by TWO 64 bit chips and Ram and the new type of ram called SRAM.

The XBOX is powered by 4 32-bit, and it runs on a pentium 4 700+ Hz chip. I forgot the exact details.

Remember peeps KNOW YOUR MIERDA PAQUE NO PIERDAs.

HOLLA

Mav

Furries For The Win
Lumbro: How much would it cost for total deleation? =)

Cloud: Looking foward to the brackets.

Ic3: Looking foward to more vidz.

Flowin: You are a consoul wiz.

Calibur: Owned :chuckle:

Green_Mario: Can't wait too see you at the next tourney. Need more Mario representatives =D

SadisticDreamer

Smash Rookie
i dont care wut u think of my character i just feel more comfortable wit him so thats who im gonna use and if u dont like it tough ****

Mav

Furries For The Win
Has anyone seen the new teir list? Was just curious.

Shiek
Fox
Marth

Upper
Falco
Peach
Captain Falcon
Samus
Jigglypuff

High
Gannondorf
Mario
Dr. Mario
Luigi

Mid
Link
Pikachu
Ice Climbers
Roy
Zelda
Young Link
Yoshi

Lower
Ness
Donkey Kong
Kirby
Geedubya
Mewtwo

Bottom
Bowser
Pichu

Pill: Your girl is no longer low teir =)

Ok, on a serious note. For the next tourney, I was thinking maybe instead of having a team tournament, it is replaced with a crew tournament or a low teir tournament. Just a sugestion. I want to know what the community has to say about it. Here are a list of reasons as to why this may or may not be a good idea.

Pros:

Crew Tourney:

I noticed that at Omnismash, there were alot of people who came with friends. Instead of having a team tourney with a $10 entry fee, it is replaced with a crew tourney with the same fee. That way, the same amount of money goes into the pot, and a new element of stratagy goes into tournaments. As we all know, Crew battles revolve around strat.

Crew tournies are a great way to help the comunity grow. Since in a crew tourney, crew members depend on each other to pull out the victory, this can very easily spawn new crews and new friendships. Which ultimatly help the community. Crew tournies are also very good for helping self confidence as the entire crew would be rooting for their man to win in what ever fight they be in.

Instead of having only one winner in singles and two winners in teams, a crew tourney would have an entire crew as the victor. Which helps boost the self confidence of all the smashers in the crew.

Low-Teir Tourney:

The only thing I can say about this, is that FL is long over due for a low-teir tourney. And with the new Teir list out, we would deffinetly see an interesting show. *cough* Pill's Zelda *cough* Flowin's brothers' Ness *cough* Cloud's Roy *cough* My Link!!!!

That's right... I said it... My Link!!!!!!! Ph334 da top of the mid teir ^.^

Cons:

Obviously change is difficult, and we don't know how this would affect the prize pot. But trying new things is always risky.

Also, many people may not like the idea of not having a team tourney.

Final Throughts:

Well that is just my 2 cents on the issue. I was hoping to make this my 1000th post cause it looks all nice ^_^ But I guess we'll just have to wait a bit longer for the big 1 :starman: :starman: :starman:!!!!!!!!!!

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Maverick, are you even in the MBR?

THAT IS NOT THE NEW TIER LIST

The new tier list is being developed in the MBR, so those of you who are in the MBR go post your vote if you haven't yet.

And Maverick, IMO, low tier tournament is pointless, **** IT, and for crew tournaments, thats a great idea :D.

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Shut up Red, I think a low tier tourney would be awesome. I could try out my sweet ness. Btw, If that is in fact the new tier list, its kind of bull ****. Ness should be top tier ;)

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
**** you Loser.

1.That is not the new tier list, like i said, its in development.

2. Low tier tournaments are pointless, why?, because my Pikachu will win it anyway.

Mav

Furries For The Win
My bad if that was an old teir list. I just saw it on Melee Discussions and thought it was "The New Teir List". My bad you all so just ignore that part of the post.

Red: I would think you'd be for the idea of a low teir tourney since you use Pika.

EDIT: our posts must have came out at the exact same time. Red, would you be for a low teir tourney?

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I just wanted to put out a plea to everyone who know me and my Dad. He's in the hospital right now and is going to have triple or quadruple bypass heart surgery tomorrow. i don't know how many of you are the praying type, but if you could just pray or think of him tomorrow, that would be great. I'm pretty scared right now. Thank you for all of your support.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Flowin, **** son. Brainy motherphucker...go head on with your bad self!. lol
Red, your right, he iz teh, sexiest!! Raarg!

EVIL_Peach18
nah, I couldn't go. I couldn't get a ride to this. -.-

and hey!, Raffy is trash talking<----that's all it is. Noticed how has has stopped already and ur adding more fuel to it >_>

Ugh, usted bendeho, pensé que usted vendría por lo menos para un día? Usted rompió su promesa, amigo. Lol
..Naw, just kidding. ...Ashame you couldn't make it; I coudn't make it either. Nuff said!
Him, no worries; I'm kewl I just wanted to tell him off!
Good to hear from you again...

ganon328
lol. 4get it mike g dont even try to explain anthing to him. It's fu*king pointless; What's even more funny is that he was kissing my as* when I WAS in florida. Now that I'm gone he's dissin' me. Fu*king hypocrate..
Now that I am done correcting your ill-grammer.
[Pfft, like I'm one to talk...lol]
Your as*? When? Not likely...
1)Not even on the first day you stepped foot on Floridian soil. Did I ever kissed your as*. I will admit as being comical with everyone before you stepped foot in ZP; I displayd southern hospitality by introducing myself bothyou and your cousin, in return was a cold shoulder...disrespectful!
Don't go throwing stones about being hypocritical...
2)Regardless of your actions, I did laugh at how you used Ganon, while calibur was sitting down in his corner playing you in a $5.00 money match (which I witness Ry, lose flat out..lol). Other then that; Nothing to be impressed by...Look I don't care much about you, for the record don't go broadcasting on publicboards something that 's just flagerantly foul and untrue. I would never compliment anybody that I wasn't impressed by; much less act like a groupie! I don't have anything to say after this, so if you want; say whatever I'm not replying anymore to you. You bore me.

loserlad89

Smash Ace
dude, meleeguy omg. that is crazy. was this a planned surgery or did something happen by surprise. holy crap. this sucks. Your dad is awesome. Im so sorry, I really hope he is ok.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
im not the praying type but i'll sneak one in for you meleeguy. your dad seemed like a nice guy, he should be fine.

the brackets will be posted tonight(rhetorical)? awsome!

edit: danm RWC thats some psychic ****.

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Yo R-wing,

What are you trying to prove on Smashboards? I mean, its funny to read your post...SOMETIMES. But I mean why you try to beef with other people for pointless reasons? Anyways I wont go any further, just my 2 cents. Just make sure you mess with the right one. Don't get smart with other people, someone might get hurt.

Anyways I forgot to point this out. The morning of Omnismash someone was being disrespectful while helping them out giving directions. Thats something I can't tolerate. Next time someone might get hurt if I get disrespected while helping him/her.

Meleeguy: I hope your father gets well and stay strong while in surgury. I'll pray for him.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Red Dragon
**** you Loser.

1.That is not the new tier list, like i said, its in development.

2. Low tier tournaments are pointless, why?, because my Pikachu will win it anyway.
lol red stop talkin **** cause I will **** you with low tier chars just like I did calibur...

He talked the same **** lol don't fall under that...or your lyable to buy me my mcdonalds..... Wanna money match low tier vs. low tier?

I can use pichu if you like? I will still put flow down...

""Melee guy"" - Omg....I am soo soo sorry about your father...my strong condolences and hopes go out do him....

Trust me no matter what he will be ok...this is just a bad dream melee guy...and nothing happend...I will be praying for him every night tonight...

Once again my condolences...

On a side note brackets are done and I am typing them up now.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Young Ic3
Yo... you said you wasn't gonna post this >_>
*l* red shouldn't had talked smack lol...

not my fault...sides omnismash is finaly over...and now I can start playing 4 money again...what can I say...lol I got bored....

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
I have no religion MG, so prayers won't come out of me. But i hope your dad will be fine.

Cloud, why does a waterfall of **** have come out of your mouth. Must you really challenge me?, sure my friend, hit me up on the next tournament, i have a desire to prove you wrong, always.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
hey is it just me or do you guys have to check the thread for updates as opposed to gettin a email notice?

Coming htis fall...

Red vs Cloud, pikachu vs pichu, in an epic battle of the ages...wow im bored.

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Hey hey you guys. Don't forget about me. I've got a pretty decent Ness and Pikachu. My Link's not bad either. (2-stocked Cal)

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Red Dragon
I have no religion MG, so prayers won't come out of me. But i hope your dad will be fine.

Cloud, why does a waterfall of **** have come out of your mouth. Must you really challenge me?, sure my friend, hit me up on the next tournament, i have a desire to prove you wrong, always.
<_< and get beaten down again...when will you learn about talkin **** red? *l* seems that I have to beat priority back into certain people again :o

20$ my roy vs ur pika...wussup?

Green_Mario

Smash Journeyman
Hey man gg at the tourney cozamonkey...i think the outcome might be different now...we shud play again... idk whats goin on but ill most likely be going to zero ping tomorrow (friday) so idk who knows what will happen.

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Rock was just telling me how good his GW has gotten earlier. It would be sweet if a GW could win the low tier tournament. Although my ness will be taking it. Even though its not planned and nobody has said anything about hosting one. Flowin, maybe. idk.

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Yeah good matches guy.

lol That second one was sooooo outrageous.

I would try to make it. I live in the Cape Coral/Ft Myers area though. And if Zero Ping is anywhere near Miami I have no chance of being able to go.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I sincerely hope your dad pulls through meleeguy...you have my prayers.

Concerning the tourney.....I will win this low tier tourney with my Kirby or Young Link.....

FEAR MY JOYSTICK SKILLS!

:cool:

P.S. If you did not notice loser/rock I did not use "!!!" so leave me be tomorrow at lunch!

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Andy, good job. You are way cooler for not using all those gay exclamation points.

EDIT : Andy you are cool and I love you, dont make fun of me.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Meleeguy: I'll be praying for your father as well. I'm sure he'll come out of this fine. You just watch, it's like Cloud said. It's all a bad dream, and your father will be right back to doing what he does best in no time.

P.S One more post left till 1000!! Where oh where will my 1000th post be? :crazy:

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Andy, shut up. I offered meleeguy my condolences and he already knows how hella cool i think him and his dad are. I was just trying to get into a lighter mood. besides, I made fun of you, I didnt make fun of his dad. I would never do that.

Top Bottom