• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSRBT Season 1 - Arcade Legacy - CSRBT 1-5 on 10/7

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I think columbus may be going to MI Next Sunday. I will need to check this with them.

:phone:
You do that. I do like to travel further away but at the same time I don't wanna try and lose my spot for this event.

Plus, attending the 4th Ranbat will be a cheaper trip for me. At the very least, if I'm not gonna eat during the trip, I'll probably only have to spend $10 compared to the $40+ I may have to spend on Michigan.

Also, if I'm able to keep up my rank by the end of the Ranbat, I could get some money that I spent on all of these different tourneys back.

Rizner

Smash Ace
Hey guys,

Thanks for hosting these and giving me rides to them. I enjoyed going out there and playing with you all. I'm out of the state now, so I won't be making any more but I had a good time at the two I went to.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I'm currently away in Chicago. Home tonight so I will update the title. Additionally, the "gimmick" will be announced tonight

clowsui

Smash Legend
forgot to confirm w jesse first lol

edit: Jesse says next Sunday is better. So not this sunday but next Sunday will be the next CSRBT, officially making it more than a month since the last CSRBT has happened lmao

clowsui

Smash Legend
Theme of CSRBT 1-4 is Last Chance.

The eight people at CSRBT 1-5 with the most points will automatically be seeded in the pro-bracket.

As such, CSRBT 1-4 will feature a 1.5x multiplier for all matches. The RPB limit is raised to 6.

Play hard, gentlemen.

MK legal.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I was actually thinking about our set S2, there was probably about 2 or 3 things you didn't do that would open up a bunch of stuff in all MUs imo.
Is one of them picking MK? Kidding. I think I'm coming to this CSRBT, I dunno. But if I am, we should sit down and talk. At the last one I was really thinking on a few specific things, which is why you may have noticed something I was missing.

clowsui

Smash Legend
normally tiebreaker matches need to be played between 7th and 8th place

i counted the RPB between us as that tiebreaker

if you want me to count it as an RPB due to the additional points gained i can do that lol

clowsui

Smash Legend
Changed.

Also just to clarify, the RPB limit is now 6. You can at most gain/lose 6 points by way of RPB this CSRBT.

I need two more Wiis.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
We're doing leader status? Well as a DK main I demand leadership of Lexi- oh wait metaknights pffft.

Also I'm coming you dummy.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Should I bother to mention I won 4 pts last tourney from wagering alone?

:phone:

Top Bottom