• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique Shiek Vs. Link

lunasora3

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone,

I'm new here and pretty much a noob at ssbm. However, i would really like to be better. I made a video, and would love if you guys could critique it for me and show me how to do better. If any of you could please give me advice i would be thankful. I'm pretty sure I can do all the advanced techniques I just don't understand how to implement them. I'm sorry i had to play a computer, i have no one to play with. Also, the video quality is very bad. Sorry about that.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr-d27V5wQk

Thanks a lot.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
welcome to the boards.
playing vs comp is usually bad. it seems you already got a good grasp of the controls, so you really shouldnt do that often.
from the vid i cant really help you from two reasons:
1. i couldnt see anything LOL
2. comp opponent
you also seem not to be famliar with the competitive standards - corneria isnt a common stage and items are always off.
anyway for now id advise you to look around and read some stuff on the boards and watch vids on youtube and the dc++ hub. xif wrote a fine (outdated but still good) faq for sheik maybe you should read it. upload more vids of you when you can play vs a human
good luck

lunasora3

Smash Rookie
If i played verse a human, would he have to be good? Because right now i don't have anyone to play with that is actually good.

Top Bottom