• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique/Rate My Bros Samus

Mars-

Smash Champion
He needs to work on sweetspotting the edge, and he needs to ff a bit. Also, wtf was with him charging up on a platform? lol?

Also just looked again, he needs to work on his spacing a bit, and learn what attacks to use when. For example, I saw him using a f tilt on you when he was pretty much standing right next to you. A jab would have worked a bit better.

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
The Samus player needs to work on his all round recovery. I mean on his last life on FoD he coud have EASILY survived but he killed himself. And what does he have against sweetspoting the edge??? lol
But other then that, the peach player just out played him.
Not bad...

Redragon

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
I just watched the 1st video, and your bro has some slow reactions. There were some times where he could of put in a quick utilt or ftilt.

Kick

Smash Apprentice
mindgames, so direct in his moves, he moves towards you and tries to attack, i didnt see him mix up any approaches. it worked on peach, but it wont on other, better people.

like at 2:20 on the pkmn stadium, he goes for a nair to keep the peach off, misses and pays for it with a stock. the peach saw it coming, avoided it and proceeded with bairs to keep him off.

Kman25

Smash Ace
Hmm Okay then guys, Thanks, I thought i his observation of me was bit of a problem, He always just seemed to keep attacking without considering things like spacing my position, I asked him why, He said he looks Samus while he plays. Ill tell him these things and hopefully he will get better and work on them. Ill tell him to work on his recovery as well. Are there any other things? And thanks guys for replying ^_^

6th Sense

Smash Lord
Ya he was on the offensive way to much..He should switch it up and play on the defensive. He didn't use the f-smash that often as much of his game was in the air. Sometimes he should just stay put and wait for Peach to fall..Good choices for dealing with Peach's hovering are the f-smash/tilt(angled up) and using platforms. And most importantly UP-B!! You can save yourself a bunch with this..remember it's Samus' fastest move. but I did see him trying to space which was good but really work on Samus' ground game

silversephiroth

Smash Rookie
Ya he was on the offensive way to much..He should switch it up and play on the defensive. He didn't use the f-smash that often as much of his game was in the air. Sometimes he should just stay put and wait for Peach to fall..Good choices for dealing with Peach's hovering are the f-smash/tilt(angled up) and using platforms. And most importantly UP-B!! You can save yourself a bunch with this..remember it's Samus' fastest move. but I did see him trying to space which was good but really work on Samus' ground game
i only saw the first vid. but still i disagree, i think he was a little afraid of peach. i think he spent too much time and effort trying to shoot missles. when he coudlve gone up attacked peach when she was open. also he should work on throwing a bit more. i find samus's throws are pretty important for starting long combos. overall i think he should lessen on his projectiles and start working on his recovery and his combos.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Saw the first vid. It needs more mindgames. Much more. And you know what else?

NEEDS MORE MISSILES!!!

Top Bottom