• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique My Peach please

ElfenLiedPeach

Smash Journeyman
I enjoyed watching these. Personally, I found nothing to complain about, you did everything consistantly and played strong, plus your speed made you hard to read. You remind me of my own peach on its best days, only with more nair and less bair, and more consistent FFing.

The only thing I saw was that like two or three times when marth shielded a FC air, he was expecting the slaps and still got the shield grab. Grab him here to keep him guessing ^_^. Quite a solid peach though.

Also, that Jiggs was just flat out nasty in the last fight...

Kman25

Smash Ace
Im glad that you enjoyed watching them, And thanks a lot for watching them as well, And its kinda funny cos I use bairs more now xD. And yeah I shall work on grabbing straight away from fc aerials, I just have the tendency to slap to grab which is kinda bad at times. Haha yeah that Jiggs owned me, I hate facing them >_<.

*looks at sig* omg you watch Elfen Lied and Death Note, I watch that too, L owns all and Lucy is hot xD

Kone

Smash Master
Hey dude, im not normally one to watch videos and crticise. So im not going to do lol. Not fulyl anyway. If you need Peach help I can give you tips at EDster.

Anyway, the one thing I will mention is please watch your approaches vs marth. Alot of the the marth was stagnant in front of you and you approaced without a turnip and with VERY predicatble timing. A good marth could've tippered / shield grabbed you alot. Use turnips alot more AND mess your timing up before approacing. You need to force the marth into moving / whiffing a move and then take advantage of their lag. You can't approach a marth like you currently are doing and win the percentage game. The marths range > you.

Ed

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I gave you what I thought Of your Peach on one of the videos on youtube. Good show man, you are doing just fine, Her speed is great and you know how to handle her well, keep it up and increase your mindgame level, and you will get even more scarier than you are now XD

Kman25

Smash Ace
Hey dude, im not normally one to watch videos and crticise. So im not going to do lol. Not fulyl anyway. If you need Peach help I can give you tips at EDster.

Anyway, the one thing I will mention is please watch your approaches vs marth. Alot of the the marth was stagnant in front of you and you approaced without a turnip and with VERY predicatble timing. A good marth could've tippered / shield grabbed you alot. Use turnips alot more AND mess your timing up before approacing. You need to force the marth into moving / whiffing a move and then take advantage of their lag. You can't approach a marth like you currently are doing and win the percentage game. The marths range > you.

Ed
lol Yeah I understand, Im not that bothered to do that critiquing stuff myself for other people xD. And yeah Ive noticed a lot when I play my bros Marth that I seriously get pwned when not coming in with a turnip, The range is too gay for Marth, But what do you mean by messing up my timing? Sorta like dash dance more or something

Drk.Pch said:
I gave you what I thought Of your Peach on one of the videos on youtube. Good show man, you are doing just fine, Her speed is great and you know how to handle her well, keep it up and increase your mindgame level, and you will get even more scarier than you are now XD
Haha yeah thanks for that, Im trying my best to improve at the moment, Hopefully Ill get to play you sometime, Well...If I ever go the states xD

Kone

Smash Master
Mess your timing up = dont approach at the same speed, same pattern. Move yourself into better positions. Basically, my main point is DONT EVER attack a marth unless their lagging. Thats it, only way to win v marth. If you havent forced the marth into using their shield, using a move and missing, forcing the marth into moving into a certain area of the stage or being hit by a turnip you shouldn't be attacking them.

You need to slow your game down and speed it up when you've made an opening. Your spamming to much and expecting to hit your opponent INSTEAD of knowing that your going to hit your opponent. Wants you make that differnece in your head your game will seriously improve.

Ill help ya at edster man. You got the peach game down, just need help with gameplay imo

ed

Kman25

Smash Ace
Yeah I get it now, When I look at that vid I can see whats wrong, When I throw my turnip I feel like I should get a hit on him when thats absolutely wrong, I have to create an opening cos if I attack without that, Im gonna get combo'd like a *****, Only until I get my opening I can get aggressive, I think thats what your trying to say, And with that I can give tips to my brothers Marth as well ^^, Thanks Ed a lot, See you at Edster for sure

Top Bottom