• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique My marth

Jay Talbayne

Smash Apprentice
These are links to matches played by my marth and K.C. Cloud's(Young Breezy) falco. Please Rate with Honesty, and Tell me what i can do to improve

Match 1
Match 2

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
These vids were pretty entertaining. I can honestly say I am envious of your control/mobility... but then my technicals blow pretty hard. You guys look pretty good to me, but if you really wanna know how good you are (i.e. the request for a rating) you should really get out to serious tournaments (consequently going to tournaments and otherwise playing a wide variety of people/styles is also a good way of exposing ones weaknesses and improving ones self im told). If you are from baltimore im pretty sure theres a lot of good talent out there so it shouldnt be too hard to find a new challenge.

Top Bottom