• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique my Luigi

mario-man

Smash Lord
I have only two things.

1. Don't be afraid of your opponent. At a few spots, it seemed like you were a little too hesitant to move in. I'm not dissing mindgames. Just a little TOO hesitant.

2. FastFall more.

Not too bad. You'll get better.

EazyP

Smash Ace
Attack more, jumping and moving around isn't going to knock your opponent off the stage

What combos you had where fine, just do MOAR

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
umm. 1 thing. come to starfurry, i'm the luigi thats 8th on the PR. I could teach you alot of stuff it would be in your best interest if you want to take him up as a main

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
One of the biggest issues with your play is capitalizing when your opponent misses. The link missed a lot of moves and you sort of wavedashed in and did nothing. Don't be afraid to WD-> down smash or fast fall a nair. Your tech skill is pretty good. Your wavedashing would use a little work but other than that is was ok. Learn some combos too. I watched you dair the link at low percent for a free aerial. A nair to uptilt comob would probably have gotten much more damage off.

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
its weird but nobody ever said this, up throw fast fallers, to follow up-tilt or upsmash then aerial,

gotta agree with pakman and the other guys here, u have potential, but you need to attack when the guy is open. WD d-smash works wonders

you were lucky. that link wasnt bringing its full potential, if you had a link that actually used SHFFL's and mixes the projectiles well, instead of fsmash and dash atacks, you'd be in over your head

Engo

Smash Ace
its weird but nobody ever said this, up throw fast fallers, to follow up-tilt or upsmash then aerial,

gotta agree with pakman and the other guys here, u have potential, but you need to attack when the guy is open. WD d-smash works wonders

you were lucky. that link wasnt bringing its full potential, if you had a link that actually used SHFFL's and mixes the projectiles well, instead of fsmash and dash atacks, you'd be in over your head
Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely try to work on it.

Oh, and Coolhat made me look like garbage at Starfurry rofll.

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
lol engo, i've been playing for a while now, so dont take my match with you too hard. Your luigi has alot of potential considering u just started, and u havn't been around that long. Just keep coming out to tournaments and if you have any questions or need help with anything i'd be happy to help. Just watch ALOT of ka-master vids, that's what i did.

Top Bottom