• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Creating Telekinetic Turmoil; Sabrina for Smash Bros.!

Do you want Sabrina in Smash Bros.?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
6956-sabrina1a_large.png

Sabrina is a gym leader from the Gen 1 games of Pokémon. She has psychic powers (bending spoons with her mind, turning people into dolls (from the anime), ect. Her tilts, aerials, ect. Could be driven by psychic energy, while her specials could focus on her Pokémon. Support Sabrina today!
Series: Pokémon
Debut: Pokémon Red/ Blue
Stage: Saffron City
Music: Coming soon!
Move sets: Coming soon!
Supporter List:
KingShadow
TrainerLITTLER
Sobreviviente
YoshiandToad
Ridley_Prime
Brawler610
Fortanono

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
I wish that she would either be added, which sadly isn't the most likely thing in the world, or if someone made a mod for her in the game. And I would literally learn how to do it and poor my heart and soul into it if no one else does.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Sorry KingShadow,but what's the point of making this thread?
Skull Kid+Nintendog tag team has more chances than her.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
Guys, don't hate. We know there's a very low chance, but it's just a nice place for people like us to sit and dream.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
I think I recently requested her as an Assist Trophy in PixelPasta's roster game. Big fan of Sabrina, even did a webcomic series about her which is sort of ongoing about her and her apprentice.

Also one of the few humans in Pokemon that can fight without her Pokemon. Final Smash would hopefully be to turn the enemies into doll versions of themselves.

More over; Sabrina is a Nintendo based character. She's stupidly unlikely to appear in any shape or form(even a sticker is pushing it) but as long as she's Nintendo owned what's the harm in having this thread?

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
I think I recently requested her as an Assist Trophy in PixelPasta's roster game. Big fan of Sabrina, even did a webcomic series about her which is sort of ongoing about her and her apprentice.

Also one of the few humans in Pokemon that can fight without her Pokemon. Final Smash would hopefully be to turn the enemies into doll versions of themselves.

More over; Sabrina is a Nintendo based character. She's stupidly unlikely to appear in any shape or form(even a sticker is pushing it) but as long as she's Nintendo owned what's the harm in having this thread?
Can you give me a link to the webcomic?
Also, thanks for the support!

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
What if she use a spoon? spoons are awesome!!!!

btw she also use a whip on the game

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Can add me too. Always been kinda partial to telekinetic girl with creepy persona.

D

Deleted member

I guess she would be cool. Though, I am highly more invested in Blue being playable with his Pokemon.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
I think she should take advantage of her psi abilities:
Telekinesis
Levitation
Transmutation
Mind Reading
Teleportation
And some others I forgot.

(I know Transmutation was never shown by her, but according to wiki's, she can do it, as said by Pokemon).

Fortanono

Smash Ace
My moveset:

B (Spoon Throw): Sabrina telekinetically hurls a spoon at the enemy. Sometimes she throws a fork, which is much stronger.
Side B (Psybeam): Sabrina shoots a beam of psychic energy that launches whoever hits it upwards into the air.
Up B (Levitate): Sabrina levitates slowly upwards. A generic recovery move, basically.
Down B (Banette's Bane): Sabrina creates a field around her that has a 10% chance to turn people into a Banette that cannot attack.
Final Smash (Psychic): Sabrina stuns an opponent nearby and shoots a giant ray at them, almost guaranteeing a one-hit KO.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
Hmm, I like it, but one thing bothers me. I'm not sure that she should use Pokemon or Spoons, because I feel we don't ever see her use them. Let me wing it and see how I do below.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INCOMPLETE!​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't name the moves, and all the A move(s) and B move can be charged for any length of time until they must be performed.

(Standing Position) : Stands straight up, arms very slightly bent at her sides.

(Walking) :

(Running) :

(Standing Movement 1) : Runs her hand under her hair, closing eyes and shaking head slightly.

(Standing Movement 2) : Brushes off Turtleneck jacket, turning half around to look behind her.

(A) : Smashes a large amount of energy where she's facing up to 1.5 body lengths away.

(Side A) : Throws out her whip horizontally at the same distance as Zero Suit Samus'.

(Up A) : Puts one arm bent at her side and another one straight up, making an upwards plume of energy.

(Down A) : Bends over and does a quick spin, sending her hand with an energy wave all the way around her.

(Up A After Landing) : Grabs anyone close enough above her and slams them into the ground, all the time using telekinesis.

(Air A) : One arm arched back and feet spread, she snaps the whip how you usually would (Vertically).

(Air Side A) : Slams Whip down vertically.

(Air Back A) : Sends her arm up from under her, (Half turned the correct way), hitting up with her whip vertically.

(Air Up A) : Snaps her Whip up starting from in front of where she was facing, going around to the other side.

(Air Down A) : Same as Air Up A, except going down.

(B) : Pulls arm back and sends forward making a ball of energy explode (Similar to Zelda's Smash Attack).

(Side B) : Sends a controllable ball of energy out with a decorative trail behind it, explodes when you release it (Like Din's Fire only not as powerful, but has a longer range and can be turned easier[Cannot work like Ness and Lucas' Up B's]).

(Up B) : Levitates up the same distance as Sonic's Up B, but can be moved left and right with the same resistance force as when you're floating down with Peach (Move only goes up, left, and right, and even when turned will always go up the same distance). It also does damage to those that touch her while performing this.

(Down B [Counter]) : Puts both hands out, performing a counter. If successful, she swings her arm with a trail of energy at her opponent, dealing 1.1x damage.

(Forward Jump) : Hops up in the air with both an arm and leg higher than the other, head facing up.

(Forward Second Jump) : Does a flip forwards.

(Backward Jump) : Does a flip backwards.

(Backward Second Jump) : Does 3 flips backwards.

(Falling) : Same pose as Forward Jump, except looking down, ready to land.

(Tumbling) : Spinning forwards or backwards, (Depending on the direction she was hit), until impact.

(Shield) : Bends her legs slightly and crosses her arms out in front of her at chest level.

(Shield Breaks) : Knees bent, wobbling back and forth holding her head with one hand, other hand bent at side.

(Grab) : Throws her whip out, (Like Zero Suit Samus), but faster. Also latches onto stage and pulls her up when chosen to (Like Link's Clawshot).

(Hanging Onto Stage) : One leg lower than the other, hanging on stage with one hand, looking up.

(Grab Hit) : Hits them on the head with the bottom of the whip.

(Grab Side) : Spins around at throws them forward, un-wraveling them from the whip.

(Grab Back) : Turns quickly and snaps them off of the whip.

(Grab Up) : Uses power to throw you into the air

(Grab Down) : Puts you to the ground kneeling on you, hurting you with energy.

(Grab Break Free) : Leans back letting you get away.

(Roll Forward) : Does a dive forward into a roll, back on her feet.

(Roll Backward) : Teleports a short distance back from where she was standing.

(Air Dodge) : Turns sideways a bit, using one arm to shield herself and lifting one leg a bit.

(Ground Dodge) : Faces the screen and leans back on one leg.

(Hit) : Leans back in pain on one leg with one arm out, trying to shield herself.

(Chosen on Wiimote) : Breathes out, almost sighing.

(Taunt 1) : Faces forward standing straight, one arm at side, the other straight out (Like Puzzle League). Says "I'm Sabrina".

(Taunt 2) : Faces forward leaning back slightly, both arms out in a finger-gun-like formation (Like Puzzle League). Says "Play with me."

(Taunt 3) : Faces the screen and puts both arms out to each side, legs together. Floats up slightly with Glowing Yellow Eyes. Makes a fast "Hmm" noise.

(Victory 1) :

(Victory 2) :

(Victory 3) :

(Final Smash) : Her eyes glow yellow. She telekinetically grabs everyone about 5 of her body lengths away and 1 up or down, (In front of her, 1 body length up, 1 down, and 5 out. 3 height, 5 width), and does 35 damage to them, on top of her throwing them straight into the air. K.O.'s anyone above 60%.

Side Note - When she performs any attack that uses any form of psychic power, her eyes glow red, then turn back to blue.

A color swap I did quickly, so sorry for the quality:

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Hmm, I like it, but one thing bothers me. I'm not sure that she should use Pokemon or Spoons, because I feel we don't ever see her use them. Let me wing it and see how I do below.

I didn't name the moves, and all but the Up B and Final Smash can be charged for any length of time.

(B) : Pulls arm back and sends forward making a ball of energy explode (Similar to Zelda's Smash Attack).

(Side B) : Sends a controllable ball of energy out with a decorative trail behind it, explodes when you release it (Like Din's Fire only not as powerful, but has a longer range and can be turned easier[Cannot work like Ness and Lucas' Up B's]).

(Up B) : Levitates up the same distance as Sonic's Up B, but can be moved left and right with the same resistance force as when you're floating down with Peach (Move only goes up, left, and right, and even when turned will always go up the same distance). It also does damage to those that touch her while preforming this.

(Down B) : Bends over and does a quick spin, sending her hand with an energy wave all the way around her.

(Final Smash) : Her eyes glow yellow. She telekinetically grabs everyone about 5 of her body lengths away and 1 up or down, (In front of her, 1 body length up, 1 down, and 5 out. 3 height, 5 width), and does 35 damage to them, on top of her throwing them straight into the air. K.O.'s anyone above 60%.

A color swap I did quickly, so sorry for the quality:

Cool!

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
I just realize mewtwo's tail is a whip.

bair, uair, dtilt, utilt, stilt, Up B (teleport, abra) and Side B (reflect, kadabra vs pikachu): mewtwo.
Neutral B: recovery. Cures herself and anyone who's close to her (including the enemy).
Down B: doll. mewtwo's confusion range but slower; allows you to control your opponent for 3 seconds
Final Smash: jigglypuff.

;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom