• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Creating a gif

Feocart

Smash Apprentice
I recently downloaded SWiSH, a program that creates, organizes, and uploads gif programs.

I would like to know a little more information about this and gifs, like how to upload a video (say, from Youtube), how to organize my gifs, basically answers for a beginner.

I would love responses from those who have experiance creating gifs.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I think he's asking how to get video clips into GIFs.

There are a few video to GIF converters floating around out there, I believe. Try Googling 'mp4 (or another video format) to GIF converter'

solitonmedic

Potassium, potassium
NNID
Dantel
By gif, do you mean movie gif like my sig or animated gif like this?
Not to act like an jerk or anything, I think it's crappy. Sorry...
I recently downloaded SWiSH, a program that creates, organizes, and uploads gif programs.

I would like to know a little more information about this and gifs, like how to upload a video (say, from Youtube), how to organize my gifs, basically answers for a beginner.

I would love responses from those who have experiance creating gifs.
I use Adobe Flash for making Gifs.
This is my best creation.:dizzy: (It's a little..... off.)

alexbob45

Smash Rookie
Two ways...

1. If you wanted it to apeare in the second frame and then stay for the rest of the animation you have your background with out it then in the next frame you add it and you can then duplicate that frame till the end of animation and the "-=NSDQ=-" will be constant.

2. Add it to you background and duplicate it for as many frames as you need

Top Bottom