• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Create Your Own Smash 4 Minigame!

OptimistNic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OptimistNic
3DS FC
4682-8455-3463
This is one of the more unique threads you'll see here.
You know when you were little and played games like Kirby Air Ride, you would create your own games within City Trial. Have you ever done the same for any of the Smash Bros. Games?
I ran into a video Keitaro made where he and FPSFalse played a hilarious game involving Villager called "Smash Potato". In this game both players must be Villager, cannot run from each other, and one of them has to pocket a chopped tree. Whoever gets hit first gets OHKO'd. Here are the results:

So I propose the idea of people creating their own Smash mini-games within Smash 4! You can leave any ideas you have, whether played from the Japanese copy or from the US demo (or the US release if this thread lasts that long).

EdwardJP

Smash Rookie
NNID
EdwardJP
3DS FC
4511-0577-1811
I tried this with some friends. It's more fun with four players, passing the tree from the person in the farthest left to farthest right and eliminating people until the last man standing.

Pink!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KirbyCanvasCurse
3DS FC
3695-0038-5541
That looks like it'd be fun! I love the idea of coming up with mini games for Smash.

OptimistNic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OptimistNic
3DS FC
4682-8455-3463
I tried this with some friends. It's more fun with four players, passing the tree from the person in the farthest left to farthest right and eliminating people until the last man standing.
I never even thought of that.

Top Bottom