• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Create-a-Stage...Saffron City

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
I've seen a vid (don't remember the URL) of Brawl. That vid had a created Saffron City. Now, I know that that was an extremely desired stage to return (I even made a thread or two about it, so yes, I really wanted it back). So, my request to all of you people who have the Japanese copy of Brawl now, can you bring in your pics to show me as well as many others how to make it and give some tips...the only unfulfilling thing about it, though, is that the cameo Pokemon appearances don't happen, and I'm pretty sure that the stage builder isn't going to have a "Pokemon Cameo Box" lol.

nitro_rev

Smash Cadet
the dude who posted the thread was french so I was just throwing him a bone and making his life easier, by trying my french out... maybe it backfired

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What's the point in recreating the stage if it doesn't look, or act like the original? Only having it vaguely shaped doesn't really mean anything...

nitro_rev

Smash Cadet
I guess, but whats the point of having the stage builder if you aren't willing to try these things? be creative, do what you want.

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
the dude who posted the thread was french so I was just throwing him a bone and making his life easier, by trying my french out... maybe it backfired
Actually, I am indeed American, but I appreciate it. As an off-topic note: the word for "fan" or "fanatic" in French is "fanatique." I just wanted to incorporate French in my username. Your French isn't that bad, by the way, I could understand you. I made that statement my sig. cuz' I'm now taking my 3rd year of Spanish (after 4 years of French) and I wanted to practice with people (also, it's nice breaking down the language barrier, n'est-ce pas?).

Back on topic, thx so much for the links: I'm gunna get tips from this to make my own Saffron City.

Top Bottom