• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Create a character/mii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackmamba618

Smash Rookie
I had a cool idea for a game to pass the time. So, ever since the supposed leak there has been tons of speculation about Miis in smash 4, not only about their inclusion but how the would be implemented. Some think they would have a set moveset using moves from wii sports, etc.

For the sake of this thread, let's assume the mii character would be totally customizable. For every single attack you get to choose from a pool of attacks from every single character in the game. For example, for your mii's b move you could pick Mario's fireball and Fox's reflector for down b. I realize this could get tricky for some moves (like Olimar) but this is a game so be creative.

Also, for the sake of simplicity, you get to pick one character's speed and weight for your mii. You can also choose specific animations for running and jumping (to make it less complicated you just pick one character's entire set of jumps). Ex: Bowser's speed and weight, sonic's running animation, peach's jumps. Wall-clinging/jumping, crawling, and gliding are all up for grabs but remember your mii can only glide if has the jumps of a gliding character. I know this will lead to some pretty broken fighters but again this is a game.

So the game is to create a mii, giving a full move-set and their stats/traits. It can be your own made up character, or you can try to emulate one that you don't think will make it into thee game.

I'll start it off with my mii: Goku!

Appearance: A mii with black spikey hair wearing an orange shirt.

Speed/weight: Capt. Falcon
Running: Charizard (to emulate gliding across the ground)
Jumps: Peach
Wall-cling: Yes
Wall-Jump: Yes
Crawl: No
Glide: No

B: Lucario
up B: Pit
side B: Luigi
Down B: Metakinght

I'm too lazy to do every attack right now but you guys feel free to be elaborate as you'd like.
What do you think about this idea? I think it could be pretty cool. Of course, probably not viable in competitive play.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
That's an interesting idea but I don't think it could be implemented into a Smash. already have a Mii support/discussion thread. Please take all Mii discussion to its support thread. While this is a game of sorts, it really does belong in the Mii thread and doesn't warrant a separate thread. Thank you!

Here is the link for the Mii support thread. Your idea could help bring attention and bump the thread!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=324305

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom