• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crazy Hand

yoda55

Smash Cadet
I have a question how do you fight crazy hand? Because I beat classic mode on hard today with solid snake and crazy hand did not appear and I only lost one life. Do I have to do something else to make him appear or do I have to do it without losing a life? Or is it some glitch with my game that crazy hand's not appearing?

Spartan1841

Smash Journeyman
U have to beat classic on normal, no continues and get to the final stage under 9 minutes thats probably what you forgot
same thing happened to me

yoda55

Smash Cadet
Yea I only lost one life but if your playing on hard you still have to get there in under 9 minutes? Because I read if your playing on hard crazy hands automatically there if you use no continues guess I have to beat it under 9 minutes too then lol.

pirkid

Smash Lord
Yea I only lost one life but if your playing on hard you still have to get there in under 9 minutes? Because I read if your playing on hard crazy hands automatically there if you use no continues guess I have to beat it under 9 minutes too then lol.
Yes, it's a new requirement.

Top Bottom