• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crawling>Dashing?

Pure-???

Smash Journeyman
I've just noticed that Wario crawls faster than he dashes. do you think there are any other chracters this applies to?

Pure-???

Smash Journeyman
It's crazy, but it's true.

of course, wario is crazy in general.

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
ShaolinAce, sonic cannot crawl, unless you count d-tilts 3 inches forward as crawling...:(

Anyway, interesting, I want to check this out, if true, this is very weird and Wario may become a four legged freak.
How much faster is his crawl than his dash?
Btw, Wario is fat!

Pure-???

Smash Journeyman
Hmm. this is interesting then. maybe it's becasue I was on tiny brawl?

That'd be kind of weird if size would affect that though.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I guess so.

My main can "crawl" while doing Dtilts. Not faster than dashing though.

Kasai

Smash Journeyman
It very well might be because it was on tiny mode. A while back a few buds and I were doing tiny mode 300% for fun and snake crawls INSANELY fast....he truly is a snake...

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
It very well might be because it was on tiny mode. A while back a few buds and I were doing tiny mode 300% for fun and snake crawls INSANELY fast....he truly is a snake...
Try Peach bomber with tiny, low gravity. You can stay in the air forever.

Pure-???

Smash Journeyman
Try Peach bomber with tiny, low gravity. You can stay in the air forever.

Yep. same with rob's Dair.

Fox's Fair can have a very nice floaty effect, not enough to stay in the air for ever, but you can do some fun loops around temple, and it's good for mind games, because the boosts is partway through the attack, so you can drop down on someone and then float out of the way before they react.

plasmid

Smash Apprentice
Who has the strongest forward smash out of pikachu. falcon, mario, wario and luigi?
You win the random post of this thread award. And I'm not going to answer you either.

But yeah, the dash thing was because you were on tiny mode.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Hmm. this is interesting then. maybe it's becasue I was on tiny brawl?

That'd be kind of weird if size would affect that though.
Tiny Brawl definetly effects that. You run slower but you crawl the same.

I was using Squirtle in tiny Brawl after he had a tiny mushroom and he ran so slow but I lol'd when I crawled, he was so fast.

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
Tiny mode is just rather odd with certain things. For example, Captain Falcon's movement-based specials all have ridiculous relative range due to keeping their initial properties on momentum.

l3rian

Smash Cadet
its gonna be funny seeing a crap load of warios crawling in tournament if this becomes popular. and sonic def cant crawl faster than he runs. its just pure physics

PHALCONPUNCH

Smash Rookie
Try this with low gravity+tiny: Controlling Pit's arrows. I won't spoil it though, try it out.

Top Bottom