• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cowboy Mario Smash3C style.

hypersonicJD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
I don't have
3DS FC
2122-7467-7267
Hello there. This is actually my first mod ever. Right now I have been working on with the help of some members of the Smash3C discord community on a Mario Party 2, Cowboy Mario, styled to look like a Smash3C character. This mod is originally from Algeormo. So credits go to him.

Anyway, everything has been working great. Except that I don't know how to enable or use shading for the character. Everytime I try to replace the shading files with Smash3C, my cowboy Mario always turns every white. So I was wondering if anybody in the modding community in here would like to help me out on shading the character. Everything else is done. Texturing, putting everything together. As I said, I need the shading and more detailed stuff to make it look as good as possible. So please, lent me a hand. I will try to help on any mod that you may have trouble with. Although it would only be in texturing. Because I don't know how to make a model as a whole, and as you can see, I suck at shading and adding details. I will also give credit to anybody that helps me.

Thank you. Here is the link to the mod itself http://www.mediafire.com/file/pom412xqo1i911q/Cowboy_Mario_2.0.rar

And also a preview of the mod.
00000000-36.png

Last edited:

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
Looks very nice! The belt could be have some better lighting as it looks like one solid color, but overall it's spot on. If you really aren't able to add some shading i'd say to texture the belt to look like it's shaded. :b:

Last edited:

hypersonicJD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
I don't have
3DS FC
2122-7467-7267
Thanks! And I actually have recolors now. Still no shading. It's just that I don't know how to use gimp's more advanced stuff.
00000000-37.png
00000000-46.png
00000000-48.png

Last edited:

hypersonicJD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
I don't have
3DS FC
2122-7467-7267
I also finished the other colors. I think i'm just gonna keep seeking for help and see if anybody can help me with the shading and more.

Mario vaquero heinekel.PNG
Mario vaquero verde.PNG
Mario vaquero warro.PNG

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

hypersonicJD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
I don't have
3DS FC
2122-7467-7267
Thanks man. Really appreciate that you like it :)

Top Bottom