• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Countering with the anime sword optimization thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dahuterschuter

Smash Journeyman
User was warned for this post
I think it's important to start examining how best to use such a unique and original character early, and I've been looking in particular at his/her counter attack. Quran was gifted with something that sets him apart from other characters in playstyle, particularly sword users, a counter attack on his down b. What is the best playstyle do you think to maximize effectiveness of the creatively implemented counter attack? Perhaps countering when an opponent attacks you from the ground? Or maybe from the air? The uses are limitless.

I'm glad that Sakurai has implemented this imaginative and novel character to this excellent game so we can really explore grounds we never have yet with his moveset, along with enjoying how distinguishable and recognizable he is which is just more icing on the cake.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
You're really going to slam the character on one move when it's practically a lance using dragon knight? Palutena and Lucario are clones then. No way around it. Let it be known by everyone who reads this thread that all characters that have a counter move are inherently clones of each other. Marth has 9 clones and anybody that argues otherwise is wrong. Take your salt truck somewhere else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom